Marshal Dillon Marshal Dillon
E-Cred: 3072
bamaphil bamaphil
E-Cred: 2962
Hannibal Lecter, MD Hannibal Lecter, MD
E-Cred: 2961

Pages: 1 ... 2704 2705 2706 2707 [2708] 2709 2710 2711 2712 ... 3906   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ***CRIMSON RED DAILY THREAD***  (Read 12484973 times)
N.AL-Tider
Coach Wallace Wade

E-Cred: 3190

N.AL-Tider

View Profile
« Reply #40605 on: February 12, 2018, 07:27:27 PM »

Good news, Preacher!  Applause E-Cred
ReTweet!   Applause E-Cred Applause E-Cred Applause E-Cred

"Play by play, that’s how we win here."

Eddie Jackson  Dec. 2016
2Stater
President Denny

E-Cred: 7920

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #40606 on: February 13, 2018, 04:51:34 AM »

Good morning. Contemplating whether or not to do my walk this morning. Rain in the area.

Stupid Reuben being Reuben again. What's with these guys? 
Chechem
President Denny

E-Cred: 7228

Chechem

View Profile
« Reply #40607 on: February 13, 2018, 05:11:36 AM »

Good morning. Contemplating whether or not to do my walk this morning. Rain in the area.

Stupid Reuben being Reuben again. What's with these guys? 

The ducks await you, 2.  They've prolly been quacking like crazy since you left!

Reuben must have some demons.  He just can't stay out of trouble.  Sometimes I wonder if they just feel bullet-proof.  Money crazes folks (I'm told). 

2Stater
President Denny

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #40608 on: February 13, 2018, 05:20:26 AM »

Apparently, that's true, at least to NFL players. Looks like once you're drafted, you instantly become a moron. 

Big BB game tonight against LSU. NO LETDOWN TONIGHT!!!
Chechem
President Denny

Chechem

View Profile
« Reply #40609 on: February 13, 2018, 05:25:16 AM »

Apparently, that's true, at least to NFL players. Looks like once you're drafted, you instantly become a moron. 

Big BB game tonight against LSU. NO LETDOWN TONIGHT!!!

Yeah, LSU playing better lately; beat Arky and Ole Miss recently.  Should be a good contest.

N.AL-Tider
Coach Wallace Wade

N.AL-Tider

View Profile
« Reply #40610 on: February 13, 2018, 05:38:39 AM »

Good morning guys.  Still pretty cold here but at least it isn't raining, right now...  I think there is some fine print in the NFL contracts that requires a certain number of players to become morons.  Not sure why so many of the former Bama players get that in their contract though.  Anyways, at least they are morons with millions of $$ to better facilitate showing the world just how stupid they can be...

Enjoy your walk this morning 2 if you decide to take it.  Best of luck with whatever you opt to do today Chech.  I think I'm going to sit here in the basement at work and do a little work and a little studying today...  I might try going up to the gym sometime today to do a little PT for my shoulder too...maybe...

Eddie Jackson  Dec. 2016
2Stater
President Denny

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #40611 on: February 13, 2018, 05:44:03 AM »

Good morning guys.  Still pretty cold here but at least it isn't raining, right now...  I think there is some fine print in the NFL contracts that requires a certain number of players to become morons.  Not sure why so many of the former Bama players get that in their contract though.  Anyways, at least they are morons with millions of $$ to better facilitate showing the world just how stupid they can be...

Enjoy your walk this morning 2 if you decide to take it.  Best of luck with whatever you opt to do today Chech.  I think I'm going to sit here in the basement at work and do a little work and a little studying today...  I might try going up to the gym sometime today to do a little PT for my shoulder too...maybe...

Good luck with the shoulder this morning, NALT. Had to cancel the walk. It's sprinkling and 42 degrees here. I can take the mist or the cold, but not at the same time. I sure miss Vero Beach. It was in the 80s all weekend.
Chechem
President Denny

Chechem

View Profile
« Reply #40612 on: February 13, 2018, 05:44:35 AM »

I'm off to the gym as usual, then mail some Ebay knives, then back home to list some more stuff on Ebay.  Rain coming back tonight, BUT it'll be warmer!!

Get that shoulder well asap.  Fish are starting to bite.  Friend caught a bunch of crappie last week.

2Stater
President Denny

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #40613 on: February 13, 2018, 05:46:39 AM »

I'm off to the gym as usual, then mail some Ebay knives, then back home to list some more stuff on Ebay.  Rain coming back tonight, BUT it'll be warmer!!

Get that shoulder well asap.  Fish are starting to bite.  Friend caught a bunch of crappie last week.

Careful at the gym. Don't strain your eyes looking at the eye candy.
Chechem
President Denny

Chechem

View Profile
« Reply #40614 on: February 13, 2018, 05:48:50 AM »

They were only at the gym for a few days after New Years.  Prolly all at Mardi Gras now.  I recall a cute girl coming to my class one year with a bunch of beads around her neck.  She asked me if I knew how she got them.

2Stater
President Denny

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #40615 on: February 13, 2018, 06:03:19 AM »

They were only at the gym for a few days after New Years.  Prolly all at Mardi Gras now.  I recall a cute girl coming to my class one year with a bunch of beads around her neck.  She asked me if I knew how she got them.

.....and you said, "No, show me.", right?  Laughing
N.AL-Tider
Coach Wallace Wade

N.AL-Tider

View Profile
« Reply #40616 on: February 13, 2018, 06:05:32 AM »

Lol, ecred for that one...  Applause E-Cred Applause E-Cred Applause E-Cred

Eddie Jackson  Dec. 2016
Chechem
President Denny

Chechem

View Profile
« Reply #40617 on: February 13, 2018, 06:07:10 AM »

e-cred from me too!

No, I'd have been retired a few years earlier if I'd said that!!   

N.AL-Tider
Coach Wallace Wade

N.AL-Tider

View Profile
« Reply #40618 on: February 13, 2018, 06:28:06 AM »

e-cred from me too!

But now that you are retired, if you see her again  you can ask about how she got them...   Wink

Eddie Jackson  Dec. 2016
Chechem
President Denny

Chechem

View Profile
« Reply #40619 on: February 13, 2018, 06:35:41 AM »

But now that you are retired, if you see her again  you can ask about how she got them...   Wink

By now she's about 35, and I'd probably be disappointed if she showed me!  
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 06:39:38 AM by Chechem » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 2704 2705 2706 2707 [2708] 2709 2710 2711 2712 ... 3906   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Next Game

vs.

Day: Saturday
Date: 8/31/2024
Time: TBD
TV: TBD
Radio: Fun 92.7
Tuscaloosa, AL

* Who's Online
  • Dot Guests: 213
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0