Marshal Dillon Marshal Dillon
E-Cred: 3072
bamaphil bamaphil
E-Cred: 2962
Hannibal Lecter, MD Hannibal Lecter, MD
E-Cred: 2961

Pages: 1 ... 2386 2387 2388 2389 [2390] 2391 2392 2393 2394 ... 3913   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ***CRIMSON RED DAILY THREAD***  (Read 12953534 times)
Chechem
President Denny

E-Cred: 7228

Chechem

View Profile
« Reply #35835 on: November 17, 2016, 09:00:59 PM »

WOOOT!!!! I get to go home this afternoon!!!! I wonder if my family will recognize me? 
Coffee

Have a safe trip home. 
And remember, we're your family now.  You can sleep on my e-couch! 
  I agree totally.  Just stay outta my e-fridge... Angry

Wink

Seriously,  hope your trip home is/was a safe and uneventful one...

I'm getting pretty anxious for Saturday to get here.  I finally decided I'd bring my little girl (the blonde one for those that have met my kids) with me.  She hasn't gotten to do all that much one-on-one time with me that some of the other kids have.  I'm really looking forward to this game...

Look forward to meeting her next time we get together, NALT.  Have fun and cherish those moments.

Hope 2 gets home safely.  ROLL TIDE, all.   Kiss

Chechem
President Denny

Chechem

View Profile
« Reply #35836 on: November 18, 2016, 06:12:58 AM »

Morning, all.  Coffee

DOWN GOES LOUISVILLE!!

And the Heisman??  This certainly opens the door a crack for others to squeeze through.

Chechem
President Denny

Chechem

View Profile
« Reply #35837 on: November 18, 2016, 06:26:03 AM »

In case you missed it, Lamar Jackson had a bad night.  Stats:

Passing 10 of 43 for 211 yards.
Rushing 25 times for 33 yards.
Sacked 11 times.
Fumbled once (red zone).
Safety on him for intentional grounding from his endzone.

N.AL-Tider
Coach Wallace Wade

E-Cred: 3191

N.AL-Tider

View Profile
« Reply #35838 on: November 18, 2016, 06:36:53 AM »

Good morning folks.  Looks like today will be another beautiful dry day...

Chech, you met her last spring at the A-Day game.  She is the blonde that I had with the boys...

"Play by play, that’s how we win here."

Eddie Jackson  Dec. 2016
Chechem
President Denny

Chechem

View Profile
« Reply #35839 on: November 18, 2016, 06:47:56 AM »

Good morning folks.  Looks like today will be another beautiful dry day...

Chech, you met her last spring at the A-Day game.  She is the blonde that I had with the boys...

Of course.  Cute. 
You all enjoy the game.  CHEER LOUDLY!

Chechem
President Denny

Chechem

View Profile
« Reply #35840 on: November 18, 2016, 06:48:49 AM »

Well grand morning everybody. Looks today will be a little drier than yesterday, lol. Looking forward to a easy day at the store today where Mrs Dottie volunteers. Tomorrow is our Thanksgiving meal at church where we serve the jails, community and all shut ins we can come to know about.
Starting today I would like to ask everybody, NO Matter, how you voted to begin praying for our president elect that with all that is already coming against him God will help each day he heads into leading our nation. He is our Elect and we 4 years so if things can be made better someway then we certainly need to help all we can. Have a Blessed Day everybody. RTR!

Banging your head against the wall.

ricky023
President Denny

E-Cred: 5062

Male

ricky023

To Be One Ask One

View Profile
« Reply #35841 on: November 18, 2016, 07:19:26 AM »

Well grand morning everybody. Looks today will be a little drier than yesterday, lol. Looking forward to a easy day at the store today where Mrs Dottie volunteers. Tomorrow is our Thanksgiving meal at church where we serve the jails, community and all shut ins we can come to know about.
Starting today I would like to ask everybody, NO Matter, how you voted to begin praying for our president elect that with all that is already coming against him God will help each day he heads into leading our nation. He is our Elect and we 4 years so if things can be made better someway then we certainly need to help all we can. Have a Blessed Day everybody. RTR!

Hey Chechem what did I do to make you beat your head on the wall? lol, RTR!

John 15:5
"The Preacher"
"Rangers Lead the Way"
1/75th Rangers
2Stater
President Denny

E-Cred: 7921

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #35842 on: November 18, 2016, 07:48:59 AM »

Good morning from BEAUTIFUL Pensacola! Got home around 1 am. Did my good deed for the year. The agency that I'm part owner of sets up agents to work booths in Walmart stores during open enrollment. The agent that was scheduled to work the Simpsonville, SC store has cancer and just went through a recent surgery. We could not get an agent on such notice to replace him, so yours truly volunteered to do it.

There was a divorce between one of the Medicare Advantage plans and the Greenville Hospital System, so many people had to change plans. So, my mission was to save as much of that agent's business that I could, including a client that was in Panama City, and couldn't make it back to SC before the end of open enrollment. Yes, I took the LONG way home last night to take care of her.

I'm pooped!
SUPERCOACH
Coach Bear Bryant

E-Cred: 5654

Male

SUPERCOACH

"Let's go."

View Profile
« Reply #35843 on: November 18, 2016, 07:55:32 AM »

Violation of forum rule 3:  Click here for link

"The same thing win, that always won... and we just have a different bunch of excuses if we lose"
ricky023
President Denny

Male

ricky023

To Be One Ask One

View Profile
« Reply #35844 on: November 18, 2016, 08:08:17 AM »

I am sorry. I removed it. Shoot I honestly didn't realize it was wrong. What was it? The part about the asking for prayer? I sure don't want to break any of the rules Lordy, that ruins everything if I do that and I would not want to offend or mess up. I do apologize to the site, to all, for my doing of wrong and I just ask to be forgiven for such. Please if at anytime anybody sees me do something wrong please, remove it shoot I won't be hurt a bit I just want us to have the beauty of this site we have always had. Again everybody I apologize from my heart and will certainly try to do better. RTR!

"The Preacher"
"Rangers Lead the Way"
1/75th Rangers
2Stater
President Denny

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #35845 on: November 18, 2016, 08:14:32 AM »

I am sorry. I removed it. Shoot I honestly didn't realize it was wrong. What was it? The part about the asking for prayer? I sure don't want to break any of the rules Lordy, that ruins everything if I do that and I would not want to offend or mess up. I do apologize to the site, to all, for my doing of wrong and I just ask to be forgiven for such. Please if at anytime anybody sees me do something wrong please, remove it shoot I won't be hurt a bit I just want us to have the beauty of this site we have always had. Again everybody I apologize from my heart and will certainly try to do better. RTR!

It wasn't the prayer, Preacher. Shoot, that's what keeps this pacle going. We try to keep politics in the "President's Mansion" forum, and out of all the others. That's what it was.
SUPERCOACH
Coach Bear Bryant

E-Cred: 5654

Male

SUPERCOACH

"Let's go."

View Profile
« Reply #35846 on: November 18, 2016, 08:22:02 AM »

Asking for prayer is not a problem, but the subject of the prayer was political.  Some folks don't want to hear one word about politics in any fashion when they come to the site, and after the past year and a half who can really blame them?

"The same thing win, that always won... and we just have a different bunch of excuses if we lose"
ricky023
President Denny

Male

ricky023

To Be One Ask One

View Profile
« Reply #35847 on: November 18, 2016, 09:02:04 AM »

I got ya. Thanks for correcting me. I tooo have heard all of the politcal stuff, I just boo booed. Now I hope everybody has a Blessed day and all are safe. Sure wish it would rain this turning water on and off to shower is getting old fast but so far we have not hauled the water I ask about because of the well walls possibly soaking it up. RTR!

"The Preacher"
"Rangers Lead the Way"
1/75th Rangers
2Stater
President Denny

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #35848 on: November 18, 2016, 09:21:14 AM »

I got ya. Thanks for correcting me. I tooo have heard all of the politcal stuff, I just boo booed. Now I hope everybody has a Blessed day and all are safe. Sure wish it would rain this turning water on and off to shower is getting old fast but so far we have not hauled the water I ask about because of the well walls possibly soaking it up. RTR!

It's all good, Preacher. And we are all praying for rain. We'll put in an extra word for your area.  Wink
Old Tider
Coach Frank Thomas

E-Cred: 1634

Old Tider

View Profile
« Reply #35849 on: November 18, 2016, 05:05:30 PM »

Violation of forum rule 3:  http://www.crimsonredsports.com/index.php?topic=3975.0

Asking for prayer is not a problem, but the subject of the prayer was political.  Some folks don't want to hear one word about politics in any fashion when they come to the site, and after the past year and a half who can really blame them?

Right you are, Super.  The day after the election, I was amazed that not one person on here made a comment. I was going to congratulate us for the restraint, but even worried that would be political.
Pages: 1 ... 2386 2387 2388 2389 [2390] 2391 2392 2393 2394 ... 3913   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Next Game

vs.

Day: Saturday
Date: 8/31/2024
Time: TBD
TV: TBD
Radio: Fun 92.7
Tuscaloosa, AL

* Who's Online
  • Dot Guests: 359
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1