Marshal Dillon Marshal Dillon
E-Cred: 3072
bamaphil bamaphil
E-Cred: 2962
Hannibal Lecter, MD Hannibal Lecter, MD
E-Cred: 2961

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HSCoach (name from TS) game analysis wanted on this site.  (Read 10767 times)
XBAMA
Coach Wallace Wade

E-Cred: 4632

Male

XBAMA

Roll Tide

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2011, 09:38:18 PM »

if this happens it will be awesome , sort of like good ole days here we come  Cool

I've wondered about Kaferhaus and where he has been/went
since I was out of touch we he disappeared . I wanted to
tell him that I did what he asked me to (but never got the chance) .
I tried to get a message to him but was never sure if he got it .

thanks to all that are putting the efforts in on this  Cool
« Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 08:05:58 AM by XBAMA » Logged

God And Guns got us here and God and Guns will keep us here
2Stater
President Denny

E-Cred: 7921

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2011, 10:14:49 AM »

By the way, I also sent an e-mail over to BamaRabbi and W&L.  They were also going to be part of blog last year.

BamaRabbi says he will stop by tomorrow to say hello.

I hope W&L will join us too.  I think he stopped posting over at TideSports about the same time I did because of all of the constant flame wars and other shenanigans that went on over there.

If we can manage to keep this place clean and friendly we might be able to get a lot of those guys to come back.
SC, I spoke with W&L about 30 minutes ago and he was grateful for letting him now of the site and will be checking it out later when he gets home.  He quit posting at TS back when because of all the childish antics.  I think he'll like your forum once he gets in and finds his way around. 

That is awesome!  I stopped posting over there for the same reason.  I didn't post at all after they reset me back to zero about a year ago, up until the Friday they announced they were going to shut it down.  I did read it all the time though, I just didn't post because I didn't want to get sucked into all of that "I know you are but what am I" stuff that went on.

In fact, if I remember correctly, the last time I saw W&L over there he was in the middle of one of those, uh "debates" trying to talk some sense in to a kid.  I remember this because I had been "debating" the exact same kid just a couple of days before.  Smiley

It gets old in a hurry.

Sure hope dd doesn't find out about this pacle.  Cheesy
SUPERCOACH
Coach Bear Bryant

E-Cred: 5654

Male

SUPERCOACH

"Let's go."

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2011, 11:20:29 AM »

I wonder if he even knows the old site is gone.  Won't he be surprised the next time he goes there.

The sad thing about the whole situation is that anybody who was not there at all that last weekend will have no idea where everyone went.  The site was totally gone the last time I checked a couple of days ago.  This could be a good thing in some cases, but a lot of good posters only came by every now and then.  We may never see some of those guys again.

"The same thing win, that always won... and we just have a different bunch of excuses if we lose"
ricky023
President Denny

E-Cred: 5062

Male

ricky023

To Be One Ask One

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2011, 11:35:44 AM »

Well I am not the least bit bothered by the closing now. I think there is a lot better Site being built here than that could have ever been. I would like to see AB here with recruiting but I am sure something will show up. Keep on keepin on Supercoach. RTR!

John 15:5
"The Preacher"
"Rangers Lead the Way"
1/75th Rangers
2Stater
President Denny

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2011, 01:37:45 PM »

I wonder if he even knows the old site is gone.  Won't he be surprised the next time he goes there.

The sad thing about the whole situation is that anybody who was not there at all that last weekend will have no idea where everyone went.  The site was totally gone the last time I checked a couple of days ago.  This could be a good thing in some cases, but a lot of good posters only came by every now and then.  We may never see some of those guys again.

It usually takes about a month for dd to lick his wounds from the beatings he takes from his posts. That would probably make him due around now to revisit the TS site. Wish I could be a fly on the wall when he does. From what I've seen, most posters have gone to Woollyal.com with many of those, including me, mozying on over here. More will come. You've got something good here.
SUPERCOACH
Coach Bear Bryant

Male

SUPERCOACH

"Let's go."

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2011, 01:41:32 PM »

It usually takes about a month for dd to lick his wounds from the beatings he takes from his posts. That would probably make him due around now to revisit the TS site. Wish I could be a fly on the wall when he does. From what I've seen, most posters have gone to Woollyal.com with many of those, including me, mozying on over here. More will come. You've got something good here.

Thanks.

I would love to be a fly on the wall when that happens too.  Since you can't even see the forum any more he won't be able to see the links to all of the new forums that were on the first page when they shut it down.  I bet a lot of people will be shocked.

"The same thing win, that always won... and we just have a different bunch of excuses if we lose"
2Stater
President Denny

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2011, 01:46:26 PM »

Thanks.

I would love to be a fly on the wall when that happens too.  Since you can't even see the forum any more he won't be able to see the links to all of the new forums that were on the first page when they shut it down.  I bet a lot of people will be shocked.

No doubt.
bama57
Coach Xen Scott

E-Cred: 3858

bama57

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2011, 07:56:14 AM »

If ya'll should  want to venture down memory lane on dd, I have saved some of his blunders and would gladly post them as a reminder Shocked Grin
ricky023
President Denny

E-Cred: 5062

Male

ricky023

To Be One Ask One

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2011, 12:46:16 PM »

So my question is did HS ever come over to this site? RTR!

John 15:5
"The Preacher"
"Rangers Lead the Way"
1/75th Rangers
SUPERCOACH
Coach Bear Bryant

Male

SUPERCOACH

"Let's go."

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2011, 01:05:44 PM »

Not that I'm aware of.  The e-mail address I had may have been old.  I had not sent him anything in a while.

2Stater
President Denny

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2011, 01:59:32 PM »

If ya'll should  want to venture down memory lane on dd, I have saved some of his blunders and would gladly post them as a reminder Shocked Grin

Ooh Ooh!! Please!! That would be most entertaining.
2Stater
President Denny

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2011, 02:03:07 PM »

Almost forgot, I'll give you an E-cred if you do.
SUPERCOACH
Coach Bear Bryant

Male

SUPERCOACH

"Let's go."

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2011, 02:11:32 PM »

I just saw that hscoach signed up.  I'm sure he will be in here shortly after he gets the e-mail confirmation from the server.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Next Game

vs.

Day: Saturday
Date: 8/31/2024
Time: TBD
TV: TBD
Radio: Fun 92.7
Tuscaloosa, AL

* Who's Online
  • Dot Guests: 142
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Recent Posts
Spring FB Transfer Portal by McBaman
[Yesterday at 09:39:24 PM]

Re: ***CRIMSON RED DAILY THREAD*** by 2Stater
[Yesterday at 01:53:30 PM]

Re: ***CRIMSON RED DAILY THREAD*** by Chechem
[Yesterday at 01:45:00 PM]

[Yesterday at 01:42:51 PM]

Re: College Hoops Fans React to John Calipari Reportedly Leaving Kentucky for Arkans by ricky023
[Yesterday at 10:21:06 AM]

Re: ***CRIMSON RED DAILY THREAD*** by ricky023
[Yesterday at 10:18:30 AM]

Re: ***CRIMSON RED DAILY THREAD*** by SUPERCOACH
[Yesterday at 08:34:49 AM]

Re: ***CRIMSON RED DAILY THREAD*** by SUPERCOACH
[Yesterday at 08:26:47 AM]

[April 10, 2024, 02:29:00 PM]

Re: ***CRIMSON RED DAILY THREAD*** by N.AL-Tider
[April 10, 2024, 02:20:36 PM]

More