Marshal Dillon Marshal Dillon
E-Cred: 3072
bamaphil bamaphil
E-Cred: 2962
Hannibal Lecter, MD Hannibal Lecter, MD
E-Cred: 2961

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Should the American Flag Be Banned -- In America  (Read 10454 times)
pmull
Coach Nick Saban

E-Cred: 6111

Male

pmull

View Profile
« on: August 06, 2011, 09:20:49 AM »

Go to FOX and vote NO on banning the American flag in schools! This is disgusting, to put it mildly. Your voice needs to be heard.

Click here for link

cbbama99
Coach Wallace Wade

E-Cred: 2889

Male

cbbama99

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2011, 10:00:58 AM »

What's the story on this? I voted no, but is there some group out there trying to make this happen?

"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."
SUPERCOACH
Coach Bear Bryant

E-Cred: 5654

Male

SUPERCOACH

"Let's go."

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2011, 10:11:04 AM »

This is the most ridiculous thing I have seen in a long time.  Who are those 600,000 people that are voting to ban the flag?  This country is in big trouble if we can't even agree that the flag should be flown.

I think I just had an insight as to what the problem is.  We are the United States of America.  United we stand.  Now that we are the world's only super power, there is nothing for us to be united against.  So we have become a house divided, which we all know can not stand.  If the country continues down this path, we will implode before the end of this century.

Think about it for a minute.  During the cold war, no body would question flying the flag.  A common enemy serves to unite, and since we no longer have a common enemy, we have bickered amongst ourselves to the point that we are totally dysfunctional, and our government is completely inept, regardless of which political party is in power.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 11:36:01 AM by SUPERCOACH » Logged

"The same thing win, that always won... and we just have a different bunch of excuses if we lose"
Coach Hank Crisp
Coach Frank Thomas

E-Cred: 983

Coach Hank Crisp

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2011, 10:58:03 AM »

May 6, 2010 – American Flag Banned at California School… Students Sent Home for Wearing US Flag T-Shirts on Cinco de Mayo.

06-05-2011. Moveon.org, Organizing for America, and SEIU have been twittering yesterday and today to go to Fox Poll and vote to ban the Flag.

Cool

KoKoPuf
Coach Xen Scott

E-Cred: 3504

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2011, 11:20:09 AM »

Sure go ahead and ban it. We wouldn't want to offend anyone by displaying something that has always stood for Liberty, Honor and Freedom!
BAMAWV
Coach Nick Saban

E-Cred: 2454

BAMAWV

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2011, 12:16:32 PM »

Put the cuckoo back in the clock. Might as well spray Round-Up on Arlington National while we're at it. Angry

If my standards are not high enough, kindly lower yours.
Coach Hank Crisp
Coach Frank Thomas

Coach Hank Crisp

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2011, 12:32:37 PM »

Fly the Flag.

Click here for link

TOMB OF THE UNKNOWN SOLDIER

Interesting facts about the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier and the Sentinels of the Third United States Infantry Regiment "Old Guard"

Q: How many steps does the guard take during his walk across the tomb of the Unknowns and why?

A: 21 steps. It alludes to the twenty-one gun salute, which is the highest honor given any military or foreign dignitary.

Q: How long does he hesitate after his about face to begin his return walk and why?

A: 21 seconds, for the same reason as answer number 1.

Q: Why are his gloves wet?

A: His gloves are moistened to prevent his losing his grip on the rifle.

Q: Does he carry his rifle on the same shoulder all the time, and if not, why not?

A: No, he carries the rifle on the shoulder away from the tomb. After his march across the path, he executes an about face and moves the rifle to the outside shoulder.

Q: How often are the guards changed?

A: Guards are changed every thirty minutes, twenty-four hours a day, 365 days a year.

Q: What are the physical traits of the guard limited to?

A: For a person to apply for guard duty at the tomb, he must be between 5' 10" and 6' 2" tall and his waist size cannot exceed 30".

Other requirements of the Guard:

They must commit 2 years of life to guard the tomb, live in a barracks under the tomb, and cannot drink any alcohol on or off duty FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES. They cannot swear in public FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES and cannot disgrace the uniform {fighting} or the tomb in any way.

After TWO YEARS, the guard is given a wreath pin that is worn on their lapel signifying they served as guard of the tomb. There are only 400 presently worn. The guard must obey these rules for the rest of their lives or give up the wreath pin.

The shoes are specially made with very thick soles to keep the heat and cold from their feet. There are metal heel plates that extend to the top of the shoe in order to make the loud click as they come to a halt. There are no wrinkles, folds or lint on the uniform. Guards dress for duty in front of a full-length mirror.

The first SIX MONTHS of duty a guard cannot talk to anyone, nor watch TV. All off duty time is spent studying the 175 notable people laid to rest in Arlington National Cemetery. A guard must memorize who they are and where they are interred. Among the notables are: President Taft, Joe E. Lewis {the boxer} and Medal of Honor winner Audie Murphy, {the most decorated soldier of WWII} of Hollywood fame. Every guard spends FIVE HOURS A DAY getting his uniforms ready for guard duty.

Jamos
Coach Gene Stallings

E-Cred: 5801

Male

Jamos

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2011, 12:47:24 PM »

This is sickening, something has to change in our judicial system, Judges, or this country is doomed.

“There were no arguments, those are called ass-chewings,” . Coach Nick Saban
Coach Hank Crisp
Coach Frank Thomas

Coach Hank Crisp

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2011, 01:02:50 PM »

Fly the Flag.

Click here for link

Helicopter Crash in Afghanistan Reportedly Kills Members of SEAL Team 6

KABUL, Afghanistan -- A military helicopter was shot down in eastern Afghanistan, killing 31 U.S. special operation troops, most of them from the elite Navy SEALs unit that killed Al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden, along with seven Afghan commandos. It was the deadliest single incident for American forces in the decade-long war.

Cool

KoKoPuf
Coach Xen Scott

E-Cred: 3504

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2011, 01:06:38 PM »

Tragic news! 25 Navy Seals according to news reports.
SUPERCOACH
Coach Bear Bryant

E-Cred: 5654

Male

SUPERCOACH

"Let's go."

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2011, 01:22:51 PM »

This is horrible news.  Now that Osama has been killed, is it time to finally bring our troops home?  I haven't been following the wars recently, so I have no idea.  Obviously we should stay until the job is done, but not a day longer than necessary, in my opinion.

"The same thing win, that always won... and we just have a different bunch of excuses if we lose"
ricky023
President Denny

E-Cred: 5062

Male

ricky023

To Be One Ask One

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2011, 02:46:36 PM »

Hey guys/ladies I am going to sound harsh but get mad if you like. The Bible says when you take God out of your land you will crumble and we are3 on our way. We are a people that don't want to offend God's enemies. The queers have more rights and say-so than a regular man. People of other religions and can come here blow up our buildings and planes and kill our people and we don't won't to offend them. We the most useless President in history. He nothing but a look at me cause of who I am I can be boss nothing you can do while I ruin your country. This ain't even his country, he wants to be more like Africa where just because your black you can take other peoples farms.
I have friends who died for this country as others do, and all the idiots that voted for change you got it. Your change for your kids future is shot. They will never have a future. Now laugh while your voting at the next election. This country is the sorriest I have ever seen it, you don't have to marry to be called man and wife you just shack up and draw social security. Why should you work lay on your sorry back spread yo legs for any man and run get another check. I am a Precher of God's Holy word but I have feelings and I will support my Flag and my gun! If you don't believe me come and try to Take it Like a Man! RTR!

John 15:5
"The Preacher"
"Rangers Lead the Way"
1/75th Rangers
pmull
Coach Nick Saban

E-Cred: 6111

Male

pmull

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2011, 03:04:38 PM »

Hey guys/ladies I am going to sound harsh but get mad if you like. The Bible says when you take God out of your land you will crumble and we are3 on our way. We are a people that don't want to offend God's enemies. The queers have more rights and say-so than a regular man. People of other religions and can come here blow up our buildings and planes and kill our people and we don't won't to offend them. We the most useless President in history. He nothing but a look at me cause of who I am I can be boss nothing you can do while I ruin your country. This ain't even his country, he wants to be more like Africa where just because your black you can take other peoples farms.
I have friends who died for this country as others do, and all the idiots that voted for change you got it. Your change for your kids future is shot. They will never have a future. Now laugh while your voting at the next election. This country is the sorriest I have ever seen it, you don't have to marry to be called man and wife you just shack up and draw social security. Why should you work lay on your sorry back spread yo legs for any man and run get another check. I am a Precher of God's Holy word but I have feelings and I will support my Flag and my gun! If you don't believe me come and try to Take it Like a Man! RTR!

Don't hold back Preacher. Tell us how you really feel.

Great post.  Applause E-Cred
ricky023
President Denny

E-Cred: 5062

Male

ricky023

To Be One Ask One

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2011, 03:08:04 PM »

Thank you pmull but my Lord this country is going to waste and Obama is the blame cause he is suppose to keeping house in order well if he was man enough. RTR!

John 15:5
"The Preacher"
"Rangers Lead the Way"
1/75th Rangers
bamalum67
Grad Student

E-Cred: 119

Male

bamalum67

Bama born and Bama bred

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2011, 04:40:00 PM »

I have in my home a 48 star flag given to my Mother upon the death of my Father..Pfc. James M. Bishop, WW II, Apr 24, 1945, Tittling, Germany, 21st Armored Inf Battalion, 11th Armored Division.

I fly this flag on the one day a year it is permissible to fly a flag other than the official 50 star flag..and I BEG any liberal, *ssh*h*le, c*cks*cker who thinks I don't have the right to fly this or any other flag to come on down and let's have a man to man "discussion", I will be talking with a fully loaded weapon.

S*ck-*ss communistic liberals and politically correct educators are welcome to join in, I will have plenty of "words" (ammo) for all of you.

We have some of these at our beloved U of A...I have seen them, heard them, and they walk among us.

A pox on them all.

"It ain't the size of the dog in the fight..it's the size of the fight in the dog"
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Next Game

vs.

Day: Saturday
Date: 8/31/2024
Time: TBD
TV: TBD
Radio: Fun 92.7
Tuscaloosa, AL

* Who's Online
  • Dot Guests: 225
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0