Marshal Dillon Marshal Dillon
E-Cred: 3072
bamaphil bamaphil
E-Cred: 2962
Hannibal Lecter, MD Hannibal Lecter, MD
E-Cred: 2961

Pages: 1 ... 1401 1402 1403 1404 [1405] 1406 1407 1408 1409 ... 3908   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ***CRIMSON RED DAILY THREAD***  (Read 12576066 times)
pmull
Coach Nick Saban

E-Cred: 6108

Male

pmull

View Profile
« Reply #21060 on: August 22, 2012, 09:47:11 AM »

Krispy Cream reopened in Tuscaloosa. It looks like Sarah Patterson is happy they are back.

« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 10:46:27 AM by pmull » Logged
Jamos
Coach Gene Stallings

E-Cred: 5801

Male

Jamos

View Profile
« Reply #21061 on: August 22, 2012, 10:26:40 AM »

I'm at work, but I have my Mayan telephone with me.  This guy is tight with Chaac (god of stormy weather).  Here's a pic.

Okay, he was there at the weather office.  Said he'd send out the hurricane tracker right away.

Now I know why the weathermen are so accurate projecting hurricanes. Rolling on the floor lauging

“There were no arguments, those are called ass-chewings,” . Coach Nick Saban
cbbama99
Coach Wallace Wade

E-Cred: 2889

Male

cbbama99

View Profile
« Reply #21062 on: August 22, 2012, 10:42:59 AM »

Good morning, all. I witnessed history last night. I went to the Blue Wahoos minor league double header and during the first game, Billy Hamilton, playing for Pensacola, broke the professional baseball single season stolen base record with his 147th stolen base. He had 4 stolen bases in his first 2 at bats. 
the old record was what 145 ?   congrats on being there 
Thanks, X. We had a blast even though the Wahoos lost both games.
Ok, here's the thing, we don't need no stinkin' hurricanes!

1. Why hasn't BH been called to the majors?   
2.  Just give me the word and I'll contact my Mayan friend re your hurricane. 

1. Why hasn't BH been called to the majors? Everybody here wonders the same thing.

WORD

Hey 2, which team is the parent club of the Wahoos?

"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."
cbbama99
Coach Wallace Wade

E-Cred: 2889

Male

cbbama99

View Profile
« Reply #21063 on: August 22, 2012, 10:43:43 AM »

Krispy Cream reopened in Tuscaloosa. It looks like Sarah Patterson was happy is happy they are back.

WOO HOO!!!    Applause E-Cred Applause E-Cred Applause E-Cred Applause E-Cred Applause E-Cred Applause E-Cred

"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."
2Stater
President Denny

E-Cred: 7921

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #21064 on: August 22, 2012, 11:27:47 AM »

Good morning, all. I witnessed history last night. I went to the Blue Wahoos minor league double header and during the first game, Billy Hamilton, playing for Pensacola, broke the professional baseball single season stolen base record with his 147th stolen base. He had 4 stolen bases in his first 2 at bats. 
the old record was what 145 ?   congrats on being there 
Thanks, X. We had a blast even though the Wahoos lost both games.
Ok, here's the thing, we don't need no stinkin' hurricanes!

1. Why hasn't BH been called to the majors?   

1. Why hasn't BH been called to the majors? Everybody here wonders the same thing.

WORD

Hey 2, which team is the parent club of the Wahoos?

The Cincinnati Reds.
pmull
Coach Nick Saban

Male

pmull

View Profile
« Reply #21065 on: August 22, 2012, 02:27:42 PM »

Look for more Toomer tree stories out of the barn in the near future. Things are not going real well for them right now. They can't name a QB. I can't believe they can not find someone off the sidewalks in auburn that can beat out Clint Mosley. Frazier is who will most likely start but he can't throw or read defenses. They have a real weakness at a critical position. They need a power running game to help the QB out but their RB are all about 200 lb or less. Their freshman big back got booted out of school due to a grade change by a HS counslor that has since been fired. They have a good freshman receiver in JaQuay Williams that can not get cleared to enter school by the NCAA. Another freshman TE Darrion Hutcherson has not been cleared by the NCAA either. QB Zike Pike got the boot this summer so they have lost 4 signees out of their class of only 22. Throw in another 8-10 that are in jail, court or otherwise left the team and the barns numbers are very low. They open with Clemson in Atlanta and then go to Miss State in week two. The wheels will come off if they lose both of those games and it might happen.
Hannibal Lecter, MD
Coach Wallace Wade

Hannibal Lecter, MD

View Profile
« Reply #21066 on: August 22, 2012, 02:41:31 PM »

Look for more Toomer tree stories out of the barn in the near future. Things are not going real well for them right now. They can't name a QB. I can't believe they can not find someone off the sidewalks in auburn that can beat out Clint Mosley. Frazier is who will most likely start but he can't throw or read defenses. They have a real weakness at a critical position. They need a power running game to help the QB out but their RB are all about 200 lb or less. Their freshman big back got booted out of school due to a grade change by a HS counslor that has since been fired. They have a good freshman receiver in JaQuay Williams that can not get cleared to enter school by the NCAA. Another freshman TE Darrion Hutcherson has not been cleared by the NCAA either. QB Zike Pike got the boot this summer so they have lost 4 signees out of their class of only 22. Throw in another 8-10 that are in jail, court or otherwise left the team and the barns numbers are very low. They open with Clemson in Atlanta and then go to Miss State in week two. The wheels will come off if they lose both of those games and it might happen.

Gonna get much worse when they start the year 1-4.
Chechem
President Denny

E-Cred: 7228

Chechem

View Profile
« Reply #21067 on: August 22, 2012, 02:46:56 PM »

I think they'll beat Clemson.  If not, I'm happy!

pmull
Coach Nick Saban

Male

pmull

View Profile
« Reply #21068 on: August 22, 2012, 02:52:09 PM »

I had to look at their schedule but you are right 1-4. They should beat La-Monroe in week 3 but they don't stand a chance against LSU and Arky in weeks 4 & 5.
2Stater
President Denny

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #21069 on: August 22, 2012, 02:54:09 PM »

Nice summary, pmull, and there is more to come, I'm sure. I know Sheridan lost a ton of credibility, but why would he be so willing to subject himself to more humiliation about the "bag man" situation if there was truly nothing to it? I don't think he would. Grab the popcorn, this is gonna get good.

Hannibal Lecter, MD
Coach Wallace Wade

Hannibal Lecter, MD

View Profile
« Reply #21070 on: August 22, 2012, 03:01:10 PM »

The big question is if the barn can pull out the win versus ULM...I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt and predicting them to squeak out a nail biter like they did last year early again Utah State.
2Stater
President Denny

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #21071 on: August 22, 2012, 03:25:00 PM »

The big question is if the barn can pull out the win versus ULM...I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt and predicting them to squeak out a nail biter like they did last year early again Utah State.

I think I'll take ULM and the points. I think I'll also take the Tumor's trees and the points.
pmull
Coach Nick Saban

Male

pmull

View Profile
« Reply #21072 on: August 22, 2012, 03:26:37 PM »

It is going to be a long year for the barn "family".

It is August 22. Danny Sheridan said the bagman will be talking by the end of the month. It could be a real bad year for the barn if this story is true. Sheridan would be a fool to bring this back up if it does not happen.
2Stater
President Denny

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #21073 on: August 22, 2012, 03:40:33 PM »

It is going to be a long year for the barn "family".

It is August 22. Danny Sheridan said the bagman will be talking by the end of the month. It could be a real bad year for the barn if this story is true. Sheridan would be a fool to bring this back up if it does not happen.

I just posted this a few minutes ago in response to your summary. I'm thinking of buying stock in "Orville Redenbacher".

Nice summary, pmull, and there is more to come, I'm sure. I know Sheridan lost a ton of credibility, but why would he be so willing to subject himself to more humiliation about the "bag man" situation if there was truly nothing to it? I don't think he would. Grab the popcorn, this is gonna get good.
Chechem
President Denny

E-Cred: 7228

Chechem

View Profile
« Reply #21074 on: August 22, 2012, 04:16:07 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 1401 1402 1403 1404 [1405] 1406 1407 1408 1409 ... 3908   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Next Game

vs.

Day: Saturday
Date: 8/31/2024
Time: TBD
TV: TBD
Radio: Fun 92.7
Tuscaloosa, AL

* Who's Online
  • Dot Guests: 194
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0