Marshal Dillon Marshal Dillon
E-Cred: 3072
bamaphil bamaphil
E-Cred: 2962
Hannibal Lecter, MD Hannibal Lecter, MD
E-Cred: 2961

Pages: 1 ... 2211 2212 2213 2214 [2215] 2216 2217 2218 2219 ... 3910   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ***CRIMSON RED DAILY THREAD***  (Read 12768167 times)
2Stater
President Denny

E-Cred: 7921

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #33210 on: February 19, 2016, 07:09:54 AM »

Very interesting!!!!

I had a buddy in Louisiana who used to travel with me to Sandestin for golf and beach.  The first day it rained we learned that BIG BASS were in the lakes all over the course, so we spent rainy days catching them.  Great fun.  BTW, he bounced a ball off a condo at that course!   

LOL!!! Yep we have a shooting gallery on hole #15 fairway at Tall Pines as well. All the houses have very nice decks on the back facing the golf course but no one ever sits on them. 

Does the 'shooting gallery' require a hook or a slice??  I could work on developing whichever is needed!   

2, "NO", normally that's a no-no shot.  And when it happens, expect your buddies to all point at you as you pass the house!

If you are are righty, it's the ole beautiful slice. Yep, we like to pull up to the location of the bad shot and ask the shot maker by name in a loud voice if he wants to look for his ball. Laughing

Hitting drives short but straight has it's advantages. 
Chechem
President Denny

E-Cred: 7228

Chechem

View Profile
« Reply #33211 on: February 19, 2016, 09:15:37 AM »

Very interesting!!!!

I had a buddy in Louisiana who used to travel with me to Sandestin for golf and beach.  The first day it rained we learned that BIG BASS were in the lakes all over the course, so we spent rainy days catching them.  Great fun.  BTW, he bounced a ball off a condo at that course!   

LOL!!! Yep we have a shooting gallery on hole #15 fairway at Tall Pines as well. All the houses have very nice decks on the back facing the golf course but no one ever sits on them. 

Does the 'shooting gallery' require a hook or a slice??  I could work on developing whichever is needed!   

2, "NO", normally that's a no-no shot.  And when it happens, expect your buddies to all point at you as you pass the house!

If you are are righty, it's the ole beautiful slice. Yep, we like to pull up to the location of the bad shot and ask the shot maker by name in a loud voice if he wants to look for his ball. Laughing

Hitting drives short but straight has it's advantages. 

I'll work on both shots!   

ricky023
President Denny

E-Cred: 5062

Male

ricky023

To Be One Ask One

View Profile
« Reply #33212 on: February 19, 2016, 10:25:12 AM »

It is suppose to be really warm here today. I am looking forward to getting out and walking in the sunshine. This will be so much fun. I hope everybody has a great time today. RTR!

John 15:5
"The Preacher"
"Rangers Lead the Way"
1/75th Rangers
Chechem
President Denny

Chechem

View Profile
« Reply #33213 on: February 19, 2016, 12:28:37 PM »

It is suppose to be really warm here today. I am looking forward to getting out and walking in the sunshine. This will be so much fun. I hope everybody has a great time today. RTR!

RICKY, I DIDN'T SIGN UP TO SIT INDOORS ON DAYS LIKE THIS.

CHECH OUT!

ricky023
President Denny

E-Cred: 5062

Male

ricky023

To Be One Ask One

View Profile
« Reply #33214 on: February 19, 2016, 01:01:02 PM »

CHECH OUT!

Applause E-Cred had to give ya an e-cred on this one.  , RTR!

John 15:5
"The Preacher"
"Rangers Lead the Way"
1/75th Rangers
Chechem
President Denny

Chechem

View Profile
« Reply #33215 on: February 19, 2016, 07:30:42 PM »

CHECH OUT!
Applause E-Cred had to give ya an e-cred on this one.  , RTR!
Thanks, Preacher. One for you too! 
I spent a couple of hours in the sunshine spreading Seam Sealer on my waders.  Only had a fine, pin-hole leak, but thought I'd strengthen the entire seam while at it.  Beautiful afternoon!

Chechem
President Denny

Chechem

View Profile
« Reply #33216 on: February 20, 2016, 05:49:20 AM »

Looks like it will be a BEAUTIFUL Saturday!!  Coffee

Last night both the men's baseball team and the women's softball team WON!  The women won 2 games yesterday (see thread).  Good stuff.

I'm going to be outside absorbing the sunlight 70-degree warmth today (edited after seeing it'll be cloudy).  I may even swing a gold club to begin rehabbing my game.  I'll see if I can find the whiffle golfballs, and hit a few around the yard.

And there's plenty to do in our woods.  The trees dropped lots of limbs this winter, so they need to be cut, collected, and stacked into brush piles. 

But first, coffee and meet with volunteers.  Should be a great day.   

Jamos
Coach Gene Stallings

E-Cred: 5801

Male

Jamos

View Profile
« Reply #33217 on: February 20, 2016, 06:06:45 AM »

Last night both the men's baseball team and the women's softball team WON!  The women won 2 games yesterday (see thread).  Good stuff.

I'm going to be outside absorbing the sunlight 70-degree warmth today (edited after seeing it'll be cloudy).  I may even swing a gold club to begin rehabbing my game.  I'll see if I can find the whiffle golfballs, and hit a few around the yard.

And there's plenty to do in our woods.  The trees dropped lots of limbs this winter, so they need to be cut, collected, and stacked into brush piles. 

Beautiful weather indeed but it is going to be short lived so we better get outside today and enjoy. You are right about the trees dropping lots of limbs during the winter, we have the one oak tree that really likes to unload in the winter time.

I'm getting the boat ready this morning to go to Lake Tuscaloosa tomorrow and try and help my little buddy next door with his fishing tournament. I looked at the weather this morning and that may play a role in what we can do at the lake though. Anyway we can always depend on Google and their lake maps if the weather gets nasty.

Have a good day.

“There were no arguments, those are called ass-chewings,” . Coach Nick Saban
2Stater
President Denny

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #33218 on: February 20, 2016, 06:12:09 AM »

Sounds like a full day. Mrs 2 and I will be traveling tomorrow. We will stop first in Alex City to pick up the remains of my stepfather and then proceed on to my brother's in Buford, Ga to watch him become a deacon. We will leave the remains with him, as he will spread them in the mountains when they go.

I'll be trying my hand at golf today. I just hope I can remember which end of the club to hold.
Chechem
President Denny

Chechem

View Profile
« Reply #33219 on: February 20, 2016, 06:21:20 AM »

Sounds like a full day. Mrs 2 and I will be traveling tomorrow. We will stop first in Alex City to pick up the remains of my stepfather and then proceed on to my brother's in Buford, Ga to watch him become a deacon. We will leave the remains with him, as he will spread them in the mountains when they go.

I'll be trying my hand at golf today. I just hope I can remember which end of the club to hold.

Safe travels, and congrats again to your brother.
Work on your slice.  Jamos has a deck that needs targeting!

2Stater
President Denny

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #33220 on: February 20, 2016, 06:22:51 AM »

Safe travels, and congrats again to your brother.
Work on your slice.  Jamos has a deck that needs targeting!

Laughing

Just have to make sure Sassy isn't around. 
Chechem
President Denny

Chechem

View Profile
« Reply #33221 on: February 20, 2016, 06:27:35 AM »

Laughing

I really meant the deck at his course.  But if you can reach his house from there, I'll warn Sassy.   

2Stater
President Denny

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #33222 on: February 20, 2016, 06:34:17 AM »

Laughing

I really meant the deck at his course.  But if you can reach his house from there, I'll warn Sassy.   

I told you, I'm a short knocker. I couldn't hit Sassy from the front yard. 
Chechem
President Denny

Chechem

View Profile
« Reply #33223 on: February 20, 2016, 06:37:24 AM »

Laughing

I told you, I'm a short knocker. I couldn't hit Sassy from the front yard. 

Wouldn't be hard.  From the time you get out of the car, she's at your feet.  Unless you miss the ball entirely, you'd hit her!   

Jamos
Coach Gene Stallings

E-Cred: 5801

Male

Jamos

View Profile
« Reply #33224 on: February 20, 2016, 06:39:18 AM »

Laughing

Just have to make sure Sassy isn't around

That cat is amazing, soooo friendly with everyone.

“There were no arguments, those are called ass-chewings,” . Coach Nick Saban
Pages: 1 ... 2211 2212 2213 2214 [2215] 2216 2217 2218 2219 ... 3910   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Next Game

vs.

Day: Saturday
Date: 8/31/2024
Time: TBD
TV: TBD
Radio: Fun 92.7
Tuscaloosa, AL

* Who's Online
  • Dot Guests: 497
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0