Marshal Dillon Marshal Dillon
E-Cred: 3072
bamaphil bamaphil
E-Cred: 2962
Hannibal Lecter, MD Hannibal Lecter, MD
E-Cred: 2961

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ALABAMA Football 2012 Roster  (Read 14382 times)
ricky023
President Denny

E-Cred: 5062

Male

ricky023

To Be One Ask One

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2012, 11:54:41 AM »

How can I put this schedule on my screen as an icon? I can't fit it out it doesn't give me a Save feature. Thanks. RTR!

John 15:5
"The Preacher"
"Rangers Lead the Way"
1/75th Rangers
SUPERCOACH
Coach Bear Bryant

E-Cred: 5654

Male

SUPERCOACH

"Let's go."

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2012, 01:21:14 PM »

Right click on the link where it says "Click here for link".  You should see a menu with a "Save As" command.  Click on "Save As" (the wording will be slightly different depending on what browser program you are using).  Then you should see a screen that allows you to pick a location.  If you select Desktop, you should see the icon on the main background of your screen when you move all the windows out of the way.  It will probably be a red colored icon with a big fancy "A" that says PDF on it somewhere.

"The same thing win, that always won... and we just have a different bunch of excuses if we lose"
ricky023
President Denny

E-Cred: 5062

Male

ricky023

To Be One Ask One

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2012, 01:57:23 PM »

Hey SC thanks so much. I got it where i can get it now. You guys are the best. RTR!

John 15:5
"The Preacher"
"Rangers Lead the Way"
1/75th Rangers
Chechem
President Denny

E-Cred: 7228

Chechem

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2012, 10:03:17 AM »

Click here for link

Alabama roster.  SIAP.

pmull
Coach Nick Saban

E-Cred: 6108

Male

pmull

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2012, 09:37:12 AM »

The link below contains infornmation on Bama players Robert Lester, Eddie Lacy and Adrain Hubbard. This is part of Bamaonline Trips series. There is information on many other players linked to this article. It is free (at least for now).

Click here for link
BAMAWV
Coach Nick Saban

E-Cred: 2454

BAMAWV

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2012, 05:50:44 PM »

The link below contains infornmation on Bama players Robert Lester, Eddie Lacy and Adrain Hubbard. This is part of Bamaonline Trips series. There is information on many other players linked to this article. It is free (at least for now).

Click here for link
Only 95 carries for EL and 11 catches. He just scored 7 times but it was more than once when they pulled him out for MFBATR to get the score. BATR was the bull in short yardage so whether they were padding stats or not it was still the right call. But I can't remember the game being held up to get BATR on the field in a 3rd and goal or something-- CNS trusted EL much in the red zone as he did outside. I hope no one mentions the you-know-what word when talking about EL this summer.  It was still a TD every 12 or 13 times he touched the ball. RTR for the EL patented spin move.

If my standards are not high enough, kindly lower yours.
Chechem
President Denny

E-Cred: 7228

Chechem

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2012, 07:58:27 AM »

Click here for link
Only 95 carries for EL and 11 catches. He just scored 7 times but it was more than once when they pulled him out for MFBATR to get the score. BATR was the bull in short yardage so whether they were padding stats or not it was still the right call. But I can't remember the game being held up to get BATR on the field in a 3rd and goal or something-- CNS trusted EL much in the red zone as he did outside. I hope no one mentions the you-know-what word when talking about EL this summer.  It was still a TD every 12 or 13 times he touched the ball. RTR for the EL patented spin move.

Yes, that's one of those f-words that shall remain in the sanctuary of silence.  The word (shhh) is among the most anticipated aspects of this year's team.

pmull
Coach Nick Saban

Male

pmull

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2012, 01:35:21 PM »

Click here for link

I watched the BCSCG replay last week on ESPNU. Musberger and Herstreit keep asking why EL was in the game during critical points in a drive. At the time EL was getting more yards per carry than BATR. I think EL got some big carries for us last year. Remember, he did not play in mop up duty the second half of the year because of his injury. The carries he got were important ones. pmull predicts EL will do just fine for us next year.
BAMAWV
Coach Nick Saban

BAMAWV

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2012, 02:34:01 PM »

Click here for link
Only 95 carries for EL and 11 catches. He just scored 7 times but it was more than once when they pulled him out for MFBATR to get the score. BATR was the bull in short yardage so whether they were padding stats or not it was still the right call. But I can't remember the game being held up to get BATR on the field in a 3rd and goal or something-- CNS trusted EL much in the red zone as he did outside. I hope no one mentions the you-know-what word when talking about EL this summer.  It was still a TD every 12 or 13 times he touched the ball. RTR for the EL patented spin move.

I watched the BCSCG replay last week on ESPNU. Musberger and Herstreit keep asking why EL was in the game during critical points in a drive. At the time EL was getting more yards per carry than BATR. I think EL got some big carries for us last year. Remember, he did not play in mop up duty the second half of the year because of his injury. The carries he got were important ones. pmull predicts EL will do just fine for us next year.
My recollection--For the most part he was in on red zone because MFBATR was tempoarily out of gas from dragging the opposition all the way down the field. They could have left him in had CNS had any reservations with EL.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 02:36:14 PM by BAMAWV » Logged

NancyLovesBama
Sophomore

E-Cred: 48

Female

NancyLovesBama

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2012, 01:08:03 PM »

Click here for link

Yes, that's one of those f-words that shall remain in the sanctuary of silence.  The word (shhh) is among the most anticipated aspects of this year's team.
I hope Eddie recovers FULLY from his injury and I hear the F-WORD post game September 1, 2012 as I did last year.  Coach Saban stated, "Eddie's a FAST guy, an Explosive guy."--Post game, Sept. 3, 2011.

All I recall about Eddie's play from The 2011 Capital One Bowl  to The 2012 Allstate BCS Championship Game  was FANTASTIC.  Eddie did a portion of that while injured.  He truly is a FUNNY and very likable teammate from all I have heard.  I hope I do not offend anyone using these F-WORDS.   

Sincerely, A FAN of Eddie Lacy 

P.S. Just call me the FISH of the day for taking this hook, line, and sinker to the Fullest absurdity to talk about one of my FAVORITE FOOTBALLERS !

I'M FINISHED

cbbama99
Coach Wallace Wade

E-Cred: 2889

Male

cbbama99

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2012, 11:07:32 AM »

Click here for link

I hope Eddie recovers FULLY from his injury and I hear the F-WORD post game September 1, 2012 as I did last year.  Coach Saban stated, "Eddie's a FAST guy, an Explosive guy."--Post game, Sept. 3, 2011.

All I recall about Eddie's play from The 2011 Capital One Bowl  to The 2012 Allstate BCS Championship Game  was FANTASTIC.  Eddie did a portion of that while injured.  He truly is a FUNNY and very likable teammate from all I have heard.  I hope I do not offend anyone using these F-WORDS.   

Sincerely, A FAN of Eddie Lacy 

P.S. Just call me the FISH of the day for taking this hook, line, and sinker to the Fullest absurdity to talk about one of my FAVORITE FOOTBALLERS !

I'M FINISHED

Laughing
Well played, Nancy, well played.

"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."
pmull
Coach Nick Saban

Male

pmull

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2012, 02:22:20 PM »

Tidesports depth chart updated 8/20/12:

Click here for link

Comments:
Jalston Fowler listed as first team H-back.
They still have CJ Mosley behind Nico Johnson. I think both may start.
The freshman kicker is not listed.
Our smaller LB is Mosley at 6'-2" 232 lbs. We average about 6'-3" 245 lbs.
pmull
Coach Nick Saban

Male

pmull

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2012, 02:27:28 PM »

Alabama Team Roster updated 8/12/12

Click here for link
BAMAWV
Coach Nick Saban

BAMAWV

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2013, 07:14:59 AM »

Maybe retire this one to the Bryant Museum and start a 2013.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Next Game

vs.

Day: Saturday
Date: 8/31/2024
Time: TBD
TV: TBD
Radio: Fun 92.7
Tuscaloosa, AL

* Who's Online
  • Dot Guests: 257
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0