Marshal Dillon Marshal Dillon
E-Cred: 3072
bamaphil bamaphil
E-Cred: 2962
Hannibal Lecter, MD Hannibal Lecter, MD
E-Cred: 2961

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 ... 52   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ***POLITICAL DAILY THREAD--RED STATE EDITION***  (Read 299292 times)
SUPERCOACH
Coach Bear Bryant

E-Cred: 5654

Male

SUPERCOACH

"Let's go."

View Profile
« Reply #480 on: October 07, 2013, 12:11:59 PM »

I say we keep the FEDERAL government shut down except for military, VA, and maybe a few other no-brainer services that most everyone agrees on, then let the states run everything else.  Nail some boards up over the doors of the white house, capitol, and supreme court.  Close down the IRS and let the state's collect the federal tax and send it to Washington as long as they are behaving themselves.

"The same thing win, that always won... and we just have a different bunch of excuses if we lose"
ricky023
President Denny

E-Cred: 5062

Male

ricky023

To Be One Ask One

View Profile
« Reply #481 on: October 08, 2013, 02:00:40 PM »

I say we keep the FEDERAL government shut down except for military, VA, and maybe a few other no-brainer services that most everyone agrees on, then let the states run everything else.  Nail some boards up over the doors of the white house, capitol, and supreme court.  Close down the IRS and let the state's collect the federal tax and send it to Washington as long as they are behaving themselves.

Applause E-Cred This is an exact statement of what I think should be done. Our state leaders are a lot smarter than the Federals. Jobs are growing in Alabama and obama ain't had nothing to do with our growth.  Tongue RTR!

John 15:5
"The Preacher"
"Rangers Lead the Way"
1/75th Rangers
pmull
Coach Nick Saban

E-Cred: 6108

Male

pmull

View Profile
« Reply #482 on: October 08, 2013, 02:16:48 PM »

Applause E-Cred This is an exact statement of what I think should be done. Our state leaders are a lot smarter than the Federals. Jobs are growing in Alabama and obama ain't had nothing to do with our growth.  Tongue RTR!

This is how our founding fathers intented it to be. Terrorities were divided and became states with their own government. Federal Government was meant to remain small. Other than the military federal government should not control much besides overseeing that the states are doing their jobs.
pmull
Coach Nick Saban

Male

pmull

View Profile
« Reply #483 on: October 10, 2013, 01:47:14 PM »

With the federal gov't shutdown, I've been waiting on pictures showing Obama behind a lawnmower cutting grass and his wife cleaning house.
ricky023
President Denny

Male

ricky023

To Be One Ask One

View Profile
« Reply #484 on: October 10, 2013, 02:33:10 PM »

The one thing I have been waiting to hear, since all the lies obama has spoke. His integrity is about as low a hog in a mud Waller. Is Impeachment still not a possibility? If you run all his election movies and sound bites the only time you say he spoke a lie is when his motuh was moving. Why does the House and others start impeachment? RTR!

"The Preacher"
"Rangers Lead the Way"
1/75th Rangers
XBAMA
Coach Wallace Wade

E-Cred: 4632

Male

XBAMA

Roll Tide

View Profile WWW
« Reply #485 on: October 14, 2013, 11:10:30 AM »

The one thing I have been waiting to hear, since all the lies obama has spoke. His integrity is about as low a hog in a mud Waller. Is Impeachment still not a possibility? If you run all his election movies and sound bites the only time you say he spoke a lie is when his motuh was moving. Why does the House and others start impeachment? RTR!

he has made a mockery of and turned our country into a laughing stock ...

HERE HERE !  start the proceedings  !!!!

and put his butt on that lawn mower NOW !   

God And Guns got us here and God and Guns will keep us here
ricky023
President Denny

Male

ricky023

To Be One Ask One

View Profile
« Reply #486 on: October 14, 2013, 11:38:10 AM »

he has made a mockery of and turned our country into a laughing stock ...

HERE HERE !  start the proceedings  !!!!

and put his butt on that lawn mower NOW !   

Hey XBAMA you know I hate to be so rough necked on this but, my Lord not only I but a lot of other people died and even others put their life on the line to die for this country. Then you bring an idiot in as the main leader and he can't lead a dog to the restroom, it makes our voters look like idiots too. Well I am not an idiot, cause I didn't vote for him. They keep calling these people Democrat or Republican that is nothing more than a division like other countries have in their world. We can not be divided we must be joined. Divided we fall together we RISE. I have too say this: NO obama, NO biden and my Lord NO Boechner.  This is a job so fire all of them and let's start with new people and get 5this stuff right before our grand kids die of starvation. RTR!

"The Preacher"
"Rangers Lead the Way"
1/75th Rangers
XBAMA
Coach Wallace Wade

Male

XBAMA

Roll Tide

View Profile WWW
« Reply #487 on: October 14, 2013, 11:57:31 AM »

I've often thought that we need to clean house in DC
no more life long politicians , vote them out

if they have held office and voted on important matters
grade them on their voting history , if their voting history is bad fire them

just like a regular job , if you ain't doing what the people that
hired you (voted for you) to do , then you're gone

no more smoke and mirrors , backroom deals or division
it's simple ! DO WHAT IS BEST for AMERICA ! not THEIR pocketbook !   

XBAMA
Coach Wallace Wade

Male

XBAMA

Roll Tide

View Profile WWW
« Reply #488 on: October 14, 2013, 02:18:54 PM »

Yo Al , they coming for you bro'     Click here for link

"While (Sharpton) is jet-setting around the country, people are going to our churches saying they don't have money to eat," Pastor Johnnie Green, 51, of Mount Neboh Baptist Church on Adam Clayton Powell Boulevard told the New York Daily News. "People need somebody to fight for them."

Four pastors lobbying for change in the Harlem community of Manhattan, N.Y., have gone on the warpath with civil rights leader and religious minister the Rev. Al Sharpton and have invited more than 100 churches to join them in dethroning him from his political seat for his failure to lead on local issues.

pmull
Coach Nick Saban

Male

pmull

View Profile
« Reply #489 on: October 14, 2013, 03:16:10 PM »

I've often thought that we need to clean house in DC
no more life long politicians , vote them out

if they have held office and voted on important matters
grade them on their voting history , if their voting history is bad fire them

just like a regular job , if you ain't doing what the people that
hired you (voted for you) to do , then you're gone

no more smoke and mirrors , backroom deals or division
it's simple ! DO WHAT IS BEST for AMERICA ! not THEIR pocketbook !   

We have an election every two years. We (the American public) keeps voting them back in. They are not all bad but I would like to see term limits. No more career politicans. I believe if they know they can only serve two terms they will make better decisions. Too many votes in DC go right down the party line. Both sides do it. It is rediculous the President, Dems and Reps can not negotiate a fair settlement to both sides and get the government back open and settle the debt crisis.
XBAMA
Coach Wallace Wade

Male

XBAMA

Roll Tide

View Profile WWW
« Reply #490 on: October 14, 2013, 03:17:24 PM »

OPEN LETTER TO THE DEPT OF THE INTERIOR FROM SENIOR CHIEF ROSS US NAVY RETIRED

by Fred Brownbill on OCTOBER 13, 2013 in ACTIVISTS
seal

To the Director of the Dept. of the Interior, feedback@ios.doi.gov

You have declared war on the American people and all veterans across this great nation. Shame on you b*****ds for locking down parts of the United States from us free Americans. We will not tolerate this Communist assault on our nation

Effective immediately any barricades erected will be torn down. Any road blocks to our national parks and monuments and memorials will be removed and or torn down. This is not your property to lock down, this is the property of each state and the people of the United States who reside in this constitutional republic (not a democracy as you all like to call it). It certainly does not belong solely to the Communist son of a b**** in the White House.

Can you read my lips ?

At 0900 hours tomorrow morning all barricades and road blocks erected by the Communist forces in the National Park Service working under orders from the self declared dictator Barry Soetoro AKA Barack Hussein Obama will be removed from the World War II memorial in Washington DC by retired US Navy SEALs, DELTA force and US Army Rangers.

I do not recommend you interfere in this military evolution.

Tomorrow morning we will set up a PA speaker system at the WORLD WAR II memorial and will announce our terms for your surrender to the American people. This will be led by Captain Larry Bailey US Navy SEAL Team 6 (retired) Special Operations Speaks. Don’t piss this man off. I am stuck at the airport unable to get a flight up to DC so I am coordinating from the bunker. Don’t piss me off either, I’ve had enough of you a.holes in Washington.

We will ensure safe passage of all World War II veterans to their memorial and all memorials across the United States.

ALSO. The Florida Bay which is state owned waters in Key West has been illegally confiscated by the Communist forces in the federal government and all fishing has been denied .

Effective immediately we will ignore this order from the White House and we will soon have 1000 fishing boats fishing in these waters. Do not interfere Communist forces or we will defend ourselves as per the Constitution. You figure out which Amendments which may require your reading said document, probably for your first time.

The Dept. of the Interior Website lists climate change as a threat to our planet. This is total BULL**** and I suggest you remove it before a hacker does.

Click here for link

Be advised we are not going to tolerate this Communist attack on our country anymore. I would suggest you stand down before we put you down using all legal means under the Constitution.

Senior Chief Geoff Ross

US Navy retired

Navarre Florida

850-313-1893 — with Danny Tipton and Chris Cowell Sr..

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Laughing Laughing Laughing

SUPERCOACH
Coach Bear Bryant

Male

SUPERCOACH

"Let's go."

View Profile
« Reply #491 on: October 14, 2013, 03:21:41 PM »

OPEN LETTER TO THE DEPT OF THE INTERIOR FROM SENIOR CHIEF ROSS US NAVY RETIRED

by Fred Brownbill on OCTOBER 13, 2013 in ACTIVISTS
seal

To the Director of the Dept. of the Interior, feedback@ios.doi.gov

You have declared war on the American people and all veterans across this great nation. Shame on you b*****ds for locking down parts of the United States from us free Americans. We will not tolerate this Communist assault on our nation

Effective immediately any barricades erected will be torn down. Any road blocks to our national parks and monuments and memorials will be removed and or torn down. This is not your property to lock down, this is the property of each state and the people of the United States who reside in this constitutional republic (not a democracy as you all like to call it). It certainly does not belong solely to the Communist son of a b**** in the White House.

Can you read my lips ?

At 0900 hours tomorrow morning all barricades and road blocks erected by the Communist forces in the National Park Service working under orders from the self declared dictator Barry Soetoro AKA Barack Hussein Obama will be removed from the World War II memorial in Washington DC by retired US Navy SEALs, DELTA force and US Army Rangers.

I do not recommend you interfere in this military evolution.

Tomorrow morning we will set up a PA speaker system at the WORLD WAR II memorial and will announce our terms for your surrender to the American people. This will be led by Captain Larry Bailey US Navy SEAL Team 6 (retired) Special Operations Speaks. Don’t piss this man off. I am stuck at the airport unable to get a flight up to DC so I am coordinating from the bunker. Don’t piss me off either, I’ve had enough of you a.holes in Washington.

We will ensure safe passage of all World War II veterans to their memorial and all memorials across the United States.

ALSO. The Florida Bay which is state owned waters in Key West has been illegally confiscated by the Communist forces in the federal government and all fishing has been denied .

Effective immediately we will ignore this order from the White House and we will soon have 1000 fishing boats fishing in these waters. Do not interfere Communist forces or we will defend ourselves as per the Constitution. You figure out which Amendments which may require your reading said document, probably for your first time.

The Dept. of the Interior Website lists climate change as a threat to our planet. This is total BULL**** and I suggest you remove it before a hacker does.

Click here for link

Be advised we are not going to tolerate this Communist attack on our country anymore. I would suggest you stand down before we put you down using all legal means under the Constitution.

Senior Chief Geoff Ross

US Navy retired

Navarre Florida

850-313-1893 — with Danny Tipton and Chris Cowell Sr..

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Applause E-Cred Applause E-Cred Applause E-Cred

According to the letter this should have happened this morning.  Did they do it?

"The same thing win, that always won... and we just have a different bunch of excuses if we lose"
XBAMA
Coach Wallace Wade

Male

XBAMA

Roll Tide

View Profile WWW
« Reply #492 on: October 14, 2013, 06:23:55 PM »

I'm not sure Coach , it came with 2 video's that had the
police going up against some Veterans in DC ...

my WWW sucks and the videos kept hanging up
but I'll see if there is more info ...

XBAMA
Coach Wallace Wade

Male

XBAMA

Roll Tide

View Profile WWW
« Reply #493 on: October 14, 2013, 06:54:05 PM »

Earlier today, the veterans tore down the barricades blocking access to outdoor war memorials, such as the National World War II Memorial and the Marine Corps War Memorial.
They then carried the barricades and stacked them in front of the White House.
The Obama administration purposely decided to erect the barricades to keep the public from visiting war memorials during the government shutdown.
These war memorials, such as the WWII memorial, are outdoor architectural structures in a park with no official entrance.
It took focused effort, under direction by the Obama administration, to block access to these memorials.
An anonymous park service official told the Washington Times that they had been ordered to “make life as difficult for people as we can” during the government shutdown.
Other senior citizens have been terrorized by federal agents during the shutdown. At the Yellowstone National Park last week, feds aggressively ordered elderly tourists to stay inside a hotel under armed guard.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcILEA2bK2w" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcILEA2bK2w</a>

more video and news Click here for link

« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 07:01:15 PM by XBAMA » Logged

SUPERCOACH
Coach Bear Bryant

Male

SUPERCOACH

"Let's go."

View Profile
« Reply #494 on: October 14, 2013, 07:40:00 PM »

Outstanding X.  I guess I will have to watch Hannity tonight, he will run this in a loop I'm sure.

Laughing

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 ... 52   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Next Game

vs.

Day: Saturday
Date: 8/31/2024
Time: TBD
TV: TBD
Radio: Fun 92.7
Tuscaloosa, AL

* Who's Online
  • Dot Guests: 196
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0