Marshal Dillon Marshal Dillon
E-Cred: 3072
bamaphil bamaphil
E-Cred: 2962
Hannibal Lecter, MD Hannibal Lecter, MD
E-Cred: 2961

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Now Terence Cody Targeted Over Menswear Store in T-Town  (Read 7274 times)
pmull
Coach Nick Saban

E-Cred: 6108

Male

pmull

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2011, 07:13:00 AM »

My suggestion on all of this is Bama fans need to forget it and move on. When the University puts something out that they have a problem with the clothing store, then we can do our venting. RTR!!

I agree. I trust the University more than these hack reporters.
rueben
Coach E. B. Beaumont

E-Cred: 1977

rueben

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2011, 09:26:06 AM »

1. I have dissociated myself form Brooks, and KK-Klay Travis.

And think about this for a moment. No, really think about this, and let it sink in.

Writing about Auburn's possible violations: Charles Robinson of Yahoo Sports, Pete Thammel of The New York Times, and Danny Sheridan of USA Today.

Writing about Alabama and T-Town Men's Wear: Brooks of "Sports By Brooks", and Clay Travis on "Out Kick The Coverage." ( They both write for their own website.)

Now who is more credible?

Jamos
Coach Gene Stallings

E-Cred: 5801

Male

Jamos

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2011, 02:06:09 PM »

And think about this for a moment. No, really think about this, and let it sink in.

Writing about Auburn's possible violations: Charles Robinson of Yahoo Sports, Pete Thammel of The New York Times, and Danny Sheridan of USA Today.

Writing about Alabama and T-Town Men's Wear: Brooks of "Sports By Brooks", and Clay Travis on "Out Kick The Coverage." ( They both write for their own website.)

Don't leave Scarbinsky out of it, he's had his pencil pretty sharp of late.

“There were no arguments, those are called ass-chewings,” . Coach Nick Saban
BAMAWV
Coach Nick Saban

E-Cred: 2454

BAMAWV

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2011, 02:37:39 PM »

Travis and Scarbo started this mess. They are always doing what they can to hate the Tide. But I am not sure that SbyB wasn't merely reporting how low Scarbo and Travis are willing to stoop. Reread the SbyB article. The part that is italicized is Scarbo's, --not Brooks.

If my standards are not high enough, kindly lower yours.
ssmith general
Coach Frank Thomas

E-Cred: 1460

Male

ssmith general

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2011, 04:24:24 PM »

Travis and Scarbo started this mess. They are always doing what they can to hate the Tide. But I am not sure that SbyB wasn't merely reporting how low Scarbo and Travis are willing to stoop. Reread the SbyB article. The part that is italicized is Scarbo's, --not Brooks.

I heard a sports radio broadcaster hypothesize that brooks is fed information from Bristol.  I think it was kincaid from ATL.  He had a lot of backup for it.

BAMAWV
Coach Nick Saban

BAMAWV

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2011, 04:34:19 PM »

I heard a sports radio broadcaster hypothesize that brooks is fed information from Bristol.  I think it was kincaid from ATL.  He had a lot of backup for it.
IDK where Brooks gets his info. He has been all over the  barn, that is certain.  I just hate to see him being blamed when MAYBE he was being neutral. Reread the article and tell me/show me what he said bad against the Tide. Maybe y'all are seeing something I am not. RTR

ssmith general
Coach Frank Thomas

E-Cred: 1460

Male

ssmith general

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2011, 04:37:56 PM »

IDK where Brooks gets his info. He has been all over the  barn, that is certain.  I just hate to see him being blamed when MAYBE he was being neutral. Reread the article and tell me/show me what he said bad against the Tide. Maybe y'all are seeing something I am not. RTR

I am not concerned about sbb in the least.  He doesnt have an axe to grind against bama.  It's scab and that other guy and the possibility of some stupid crap going down.

BAMAWV
Coach Nick Saban

BAMAWV

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2011, 04:45:28 PM »

I am not concerned about sbb in the least.  He doesnt have an axe to grind against bama.  It's scab and that other guy and the possibility of some stupid crap going down.
Bingo! We already know Scarbo and Travis have an ax to grind--SbB just pointed it out. Let's leave Brooks alone so he can get back to chasing the barn down.

Jamos
Coach Gene Stallings

Male

Jamos

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2011, 04:53:01 PM »

Folks, why doesn't someone just send them a roster and let them choose a different player each day because they are having a blast pulling the strings of the Tide fans. Compliance says Bama is clean.

2Stater
President Denny

E-Cred: 7921

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2011, 05:00:47 PM »

Folks, why doesn't someone just send them a roster and let them choose a different player each day because they are having a blast pulling the strings of the Tide fans. Compliance says Bama is clean.

^This. With everyone getting caught, saying they investigated and allegations were unwarranted, and then getting nailed, along with our history with the NZAA, I don't see compliance botching this one.
Jamos
Coach Gene Stallings

Male

Jamos

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2011, 05:07:49 PM »

Things are really getting crazy on the internet with rumors and lies becoming more frequent. I guess the starting of the season has a lot to do with it.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Next Game

vs.

Day: Saturday
Date: 8/31/2024
Time: TBD
TV: TBD
Radio: Fun 92.7
Tuscaloosa, AL

* Who's Online
  • Dot Guests: 167
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1