Marshal Dillon Marshal Dillon
E-Cred: 3072
bamaphil bamaphil
E-Cred: 2962
Hannibal Lecter, MD Hannibal Lecter, MD
E-Cred: 2961

Pages: 1 ... 3587 3588 3589 3590 [3591] 3592 3593 3594 3595 ... 3908   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ***CRIMSON RED DAILY THREAD***  (Read 12581418 times)
Chechem
President Denny

E-Cred: 7228

Chechem

View Profile
« Reply #53850 on: November 05, 2021, 05:24:16 AM »

Thank Heavens it's Friday!  Dancing

Good game last night between Ga St and La. The Ragin Cajuns came from behind to win 21-17. Bigger games tomorrow.

Have a great day and enjoy the weekend.  

Yeah, Billy Napier not impressing much.  If he ends up at LSU the learning curve could be steep.  He's got a real talent at QB for ULaLa, and with no pass rush they pick defenses apart.  But that's about it.  He'll need more at LSU or his stay will be Orgeron-ish.

Yeah, I don't really see LSU going after him, but what do I know.

I see Napier as the bridesmaid, and maybe the bridesmaid's sister.  But with LSU wishing for Jimbo or Dabo, and likely batting CERO, Napier might get the offer.

You may very well be right. I just don't see a big name wanting to go there. Is Charlie McClendon available?  

Cholly Mac is indeed available.  You can send messages to Stephens Cemetery in Ouachita County, Arkansas.

Sad

ricky023
President Denny

E-Cred: 5062

Male

ricky023

To Be One Ask One

View Profile
« Reply #53851 on: November 05, 2021, 08:13:30 AM »

Good morning everybody. Do hope this cold weather gets well soon. Hope everybody has a Blessed day. RTR!

John 15:5
"The Preacher"
"Rangers Lead the Way"
1/75th Rangers
Chechem
President Denny

Chechem

View Profile
« Reply #53852 on: November 06, 2021, 04:31:21 AM »

Going to be near perfect weather today, both here and Tuscaloosa.  

Hugh Freeze brings his Liberty Choirboys to play the Rebels today in Oxford at 11am.  First time that lying snake has returned since he left in shame, caught messing with hookers and lying about it, and blaming Houston Nutt for the recruiting violations he made.  To make it worse he hid behind his religion, claiming to be a devout Christian and Sunday School teacher while whoring around.  And I thought Tuberville was the worst when he dumped Ole Miss for Boogerland (he was also a liar and a snake, even lying to his players).

I know they won't, but wish Ole Miss would beat them 98-0.  Unfortunately Ole Miss is pretty beat up and worn out.

Meanwhile Alabama plays LSU, a team loaded with talent.  This could be another A&M game; fortunately it's at home, though.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2021, 04:33:18 AM by Chechem » Logged

2Stater
President Denny

E-Cred: 7921

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #53853 on: November 06, 2021, 06:43:24 AM »

Hugh Freeze brings his Liberty Choirboys to play the Rebels today in Oxford at 11am.  First time that lying snake has returned since he left in shame, caught messing with hookers and lying about it, and blaming Houston Nutt for the recruiting violations he made.  To make it worse he hid behind his religion, claiming to be a devout Christian and Sunday School teacher while whoring around.  And I thought Tuberville was the worst when he dumped Ole Miss for Boogerland (he was also a liar and a snake, even lying to his players).

I know they won't, but wish Ole Miss would beat them 98-0.  Unfortunately Ole Miss is pretty beat up and worn out.

Meanwhile Alabama plays LSU, a team loaded with talent.  This could be another A&M game; fortunately it's at home, though.

Tell us how you really feel, Chech. 

I beat SC thinks they'll win 98-0. You're right, though. They are a beat up team right now. They need some players back. Having said that, I still think OM wins big.

And there is some cause to worry about LSU if Bama doesn't take them seriously. Everybody talks about O's rant in the locker room after beating us in 2019, being motivation for Bama to stomp the crap out of them, but there are very few players on this team that were even around then.

But if you can't get up for LSU, then there is something wrong. I think the team will be ready to play and get a big win.
Chechem
President Denny

Chechem

View Profile
« Reply #53854 on: November 06, 2021, 06:53:17 AM »

I beat SC thinks they'll win 98-0. You're right, though. They are a beat up team right now. They need some players back. Having said that, I still think OM wins big.

And there is some cause to worry about LSU if Bama doesn't take them seriously. Everybody talks about O's rant in the locker room after beating us in 2019, being motivation for Bama to stomp the crap out of them, but there are very few players on this team that were even around then.

But if you can't get up for LSU, then there is something wrong. I think the team will be ready to play and get a big win.

Yeah, easy to vent when you can't sleep, then get up at 3am. 
Thanks to the bye week I think we'll be fine.  Plus I just looked at the injury report from LSU.  Looks like an ant bed after I blast it with pesticide.  "Ant #2322 is questionable for Saturday vs Alabama..."
Should be a game of MANY FLOPS onto the field by LSU.  They lead the nation in fake injuries to stop the clock. 
And maybe we'll get another sprayed roach for laughs, (e.g., Zach Mettenberger).

2Stater
President Denny

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #53855 on: November 06, 2021, 07:57:15 AM »

Yeah, easy to vent when you can't sleep, then get up at 3am. 
Thanks to the bye week I think we'll be fine.  Plus I just looked at the injury report from LSU.  Looks like an ant bed after I blast it with pesticide.  "Ant #2322 is questionable for Saturday vs Alabama..."
Should be a game of MANY FLOPS onto the field by LSU.  They lead the nation in fake injuries to stop the clock. 
And maybe we'll get another sprayed roach for laughs, (e.g., Zach Mettenberger).

Speaking of sprayed roaches, I wonder what's happened to XBAMA?
ricky023
President Denny

Male

ricky023

To Be One Ask One

View Profile
« Reply #53856 on: November 06, 2021, 02:22:44 PM »

Well I just hope for no injuries either side but Bama pours it on. RTR!

"The Preacher"
"Rangers Lead the Way"
1/75th Rangers
2Stater
President Denny

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #53857 on: November 07, 2021, 06:37:57 AM »

Injuries did hurt us, Preacher. When Dalcourt went down, our O line was in total disarray. He has a sprained ankle and Saban said he doesn't know how bad it is.

Armour-Davis took a shot to the ribs. X-rays were negative, so probably bruised ribs.

Josh Jobe has turf toe, but played when Armour-Davis went down.
Chechem
President Denny

Chechem

View Profile
« Reply #53858 on: November 07, 2021, 06:49:31 AM »

Injuries did hurt us, Preacher. When Dalcourt went down, our O line was in total disarray. He has a sprained ankle and Saban said he doesn't know how bad it is.

Armour-Davis took a shot to the ribs. X-rays were negative, so probably bruised ribs.

Josh Jobe has turf toe, but played when Armour-Davis went down.

Thanks for the updates.  I was at the Memphis Airport during the critical times of the game, so I didn't get the injury reports.

As my brother said, "NOTHING THIS TEAM DOES WILL SURPRISE ME.  THEY MAY BEAT UGA OR MAY LOSE TO NM STATE."  They just haven't jelled, and don't seem to be championship quality as a team.

Hannibal Lecter, MD
Coach Wallace Wade

Hannibal Lecter, MD

View Profile
« Reply #53859 on: November 07, 2021, 08:15:22 AM »

Good Sunday morning to you all.   It wasn't pretty, but Bama is 8-1.
ricky023
President Denny

Male

ricky023

To Be One Ask One

View Profile
« Reply #53860 on: November 07, 2021, 08:42:01 AM »

We won't be #2 this week and that may be a great thing, to wake up this group. RTR!

"The Preacher"
"Rangers Lead the Way"
1/75th Rangers
Chechem
President Denny

Chechem

View Profile
« Reply #53861 on: November 07, 2021, 08:43:40 AM »

Good Sunday morning to you all.   It wasn't pretty, but Bama is 8-1.

AND, the Boogs lost.  Dancing

Funny part was, the announcers were just bragging on Bo for 'getting past his road-game curse', and then he threw into coverage, then next play fumbled.

Hannibal Lecter, MD
Coach Wallace Wade

Hannibal Lecter, MD

View Profile
« Reply #53862 on: November 07, 2021, 08:49:11 AM »

AND, the Boogs lost.  Dancing

Funny part was, the announcers were just bragging on Bo for 'getting past his road-game curse', and then he threw into coverage, then next play fumbled.

And the Vols.   The trifecta to make for the "skip to the paper box Sunday."
2Stater
President Denny

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #53863 on: November 07, 2021, 09:51:38 AM »

Um....they won, HL.  Embarrassed

Preacher, we may very well stay at #2. Nobody else in the top 6 played well either.
Old Tider
Coach Frank Thomas

E-Cred: 1634

Old Tider

View Profile
« Reply #53864 on: November 07, 2021, 06:01:58 PM »

Um....they won, HL.  Embarrassed

Preacher, we may very well stay at #2. Nobody else in the top 6 played well either.

I never thought we could be ranked below a team named Cincinnati.
Pages: 1 ... 3587 3588 3589 3590 [3591] 3592 3593 3594 3595 ... 3908   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Next Game

vs.

Day: Saturday
Date: 8/31/2024
Time: TBD
TV: TBD
Radio: Fun 92.7
Tuscaloosa, AL

* Who's Online
  • Dot Guests: 154
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0