Marshal Dillon Marshal Dillon
E-Cred: 3072
bamaphil bamaphil
E-Cred: 2962
Hannibal Lecter, MD Hannibal Lecter, MD
E-Cred: 2961

Pages: 1 ... 3532 3533 3534 3535 [3536] 3537 3538 3539 3540 ... 3908   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ***CRIMSON RED DAILY THREAD***  (Read 12541520 times)
Hannibal Lecter, MD
Coach Wallace Wade

Hannibal Lecter, MD

View Profile
« Reply #53025 on: July 01, 2021, 10:15:39 AM »

Good morning folks.  Mississippi State put a spanking on Vandy last night in the CWS to take the championship.  I didn't care which team won it between those two but I am glad that it went three games.

I'll be flying out to Kauai, HI again this next Tuesday and will be taking the Mrs. and the two boys with me this time.  Also, my middle daughter (Jamos would remember her as my softball player) will be flying out there from South Carolina on Saturday of next week. She will only stay one week and the Mrs. and two boys will stay 12 days while I will be there for 31 days.   Cool

Thinking about buying myself a brand new Toyota Tacoma when I get out there and just put it on Turo.com to rent out.  It is incredible how much vehicles are renting for out there right now...

Sounds like a great trip for the family, NALT!

I just heard about Turo this past week.  My brother is using it for a trip he has coming in the fall.   While he was out West in late May, he heard a rental car company quote a customer $10,000 to rent a Tahoe for a week.  
N.AL-Tider
Coach Wallace Wade

E-Cred: 3190

N.AL-Tider

View Profile
« Reply #53026 on: July 01, 2021, 11:06:47 AM »

Good morning folks.  Mississippi State put a spanking on Vandy last night in the CWS to take the championship.  I didn't care which team won it between those two but I am glad that it went three games.

I'll be flying out to Kauai, HI again this next Tuesday and will be taking the Mrs. and the two boys with me this time.  Also, my middle daughter (Jamos would remember her as my softball player) will be flying out there from South Carolina on Saturday of next week. She will only stay one week and the Mrs. and two boys will stay 12 days while I will be there for 31 days.   Cool

Thinking about buying myself a brand new Toyota Tacoma when I get out there and just put it on Turo.com to rent out.  It is incredible how much vehicles are renting for out there right now...

I just heard about Turo this past week.  My brother is using it for a trip he has coming in the fall.   While he was out West in late May, he heard a rental car company quote a customer $10,000 to rent a Tahoe for a week.  
I have a 2005 Suburban that I'll rent for 1/2 that... Wink

"Play by play, that’s how we win here."

Eddie Jackson  Dec. 2016
ricky023
President Denny

E-Cred: 5062

Male

ricky023

To Be One Ask One

View Profile
« Reply #53027 on: July 01, 2021, 05:36:25 PM »

Welll hope your trip goes well. We just got back a little while ago from the VA Callahan Eye Clinic a while ago. They couldn't do nothing for me cause my eyes was over dilated. Yeppers, so I gotta go back on the 12th and I hate that drive. If it was football it might be ok, lol. RTR!

John 15:5
"The Preacher"
"Rangers Lead the Way"
1/75th Rangers
Hannibal Lecter, MD
Coach Wallace Wade

Hannibal Lecter, MD

View Profile
« Reply #53028 on: July 01, 2021, 05:43:16 PM »

Good morning folks.  Mississippi State put a spanking on Vandy last night in the CWS to take the championship.  I didn't care which team won it between those two but I am glad that it went three games.

I'll be flying out to Kauai, HI again this next Tuesday and will be taking the Mrs. and the two boys with me this time.  Also, my middle daughter (Jamos would remember her as my softball player) will be flying out there from South Carolina on Saturday of next week. She will only stay one week and the Mrs. and two boys will stay 12 days while I will be there for 31 days.   Cool

Thinking about buying myself a brand new Toyota Tacoma when I get out there and just put it on Turo.com to rent out.  It is incredible how much vehicles are renting for out there right now...

I just heard about Turo this past week.  My brother is using it for a trip he has coming in the fall.   While he was out West in late May, he heard a rental car company quote a customer $10,000 to rent a Tahoe for a week. 
I have a 2005 Suburban that I'll rent for 1/2 that... Wink

That sounds more like selling price, NALT.
Hannibal Lecter, MD
Coach Wallace Wade

Hannibal Lecter, MD

View Profile
« Reply #53029 on: July 01, 2021, 05:47:45 PM »

Welll hope your trip goes well. We just got back a little while ago from the VA Callahan Eye Clinic a while ago. They couldn't do nothing for me cause my eyes was over dilated. Yeppers, so I gotta go back on the 12th and I hate that drive. If it was football it might be ok, lol. RTR!

Ricky, not sure what you have going on with your eyes, but I'm terribly near-sighted without correction (for anyone who may wear contact lenses, I'm -10.50 and -11.00).   So much so that my retinas are stretched very thin by the shape of my eye, and will likely begin to tear in the next few years.   I just have to recognize the warning signs early.   They can do some type of lazer correction for partial tears, but if they detach, you're in a world of hurt.
2Stater
President Denny

E-Cred: 7921

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #53030 on: July 02, 2021, 05:21:00 AM »

Ricky, not sure what you have going on with your eyes, but I'm terribly near-sighted without correction (for anyone who may wear contact lenses, I'm -10.50 and -11.00).   So much so that my retinas are stretched very thin by the shape of my eye, and will likely begin to tear in the next few years.   I just have to recognize the warning signs early.   They can do some type of lazer correction for partial tears, but if they detach, you're in a world of hurt.

I experienced that last year, HL. Had the laser surgery in my right eye for a torn retina. Eye doc told me to expect it in my left eye too. Good luck to you and Preacher with your eyes.

I talked to Chech yesterday and he is on his way back home from Yellowstone. Safe travels to all you guys. NALT, as much time as you spend in Hawaii, you sure you and Tua aren't cousins? 
N.AL-Tider
Coach Wallace Wade

E-Cred: 3190

N.AL-Tider

View Profile
« Reply #53031 on: July 02, 2021, 07:41:57 AM »

I experienced that last year, HL. Had the laser surgery in my right eye for a torn retina. Eye doc told me to expect it in my left eye too. Good luck to you and Preacher with your eyes.

I talked to Chech yesterday and he is on his way back home from Yellowstone. Safe travels to all you guys. NALT, as much time as you spend in Hawaii, you sure you and Tua aren't cousins? 
If I can get in on the financial windfall from that then I'll take it... Cool

"Play by play, that’s how we win here."

Eddie Jackson  Dec. 2016
Hannibal Lecter, MD
Coach Wallace Wade

Hannibal Lecter, MD

View Profile
« Reply #53032 on: July 02, 2021, 09:56:42 AM »

I remember that now that you mention it.   What was the recovery like?

Yes, safe travels to all.   Everyone have a safe and happy holiday weekend!
ricky023
President Denny

Male

ricky023

To Be One Ask One

View Profile
« Reply #53033 on: July 02, 2021, 10:13:50 AM »

Thanks HL. I they think the dilation might have something to do with my eyesight in testing being bad. We shall see.
I hope Chechem has a safe trip home.
Now what do you all think about the courts giving players the NIL monies to help them. If companies quit making anything with their number or name or image on a jersey they don't win. Just my opinion. RTR!

"The Preacher"
"Rangers Lead the Way"
1/75th Rangers
2Stater
President Denny

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #53034 on: July 03, 2021, 07:08:07 AM »

There was really nothing to it, HL. The whole procedure took about 3 minutes. No pain, but for about 2 minutes after he was done, I was totally blind. He warned me that was going to happen, so I was ok with it. Life went back to normal after that.
ricky023
President Denny

Male

ricky023

To Be One Ask One

View Profile
« Reply #53035 on: July 03, 2021, 09:08:41 AM »

Good morning I hope everyone has a dry weekend. All glory be to God and I look forward to kickoff. RTR!

"The Preacher"
"Rangers Lead the Way"
1/75th Rangers
Hannibal Lecter, MD
Coach Wallace Wade

Hannibal Lecter, MD

View Profile
« Reply #53036 on: July 03, 2021, 12:01:56 PM »

There was really nothing to it, HL. The whole procedure took about 3 minutes. No pain, but for about 2 minutes after he was done, I was totally blind. He warned me that was going to happen, so I was ok with it. Life went back to normal after that.

Oof...that would still be scary even with the warning.
2Stater
President Denny

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #53037 on: July 03, 2021, 01:27:57 PM »

Oof...that would still be scary even with the warning.

I should have specified it was only the eye he was working on. 
2Stater
President Denny

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #53038 on: July 04, 2021, 05:11:41 AM »

May you all have a great Independence Day.

Chechem
President Denny

E-Cred: 7228

Chechem

View Profile
« Reply #53039 on: July 04, 2021, 05:59:22 AM »

Pages: 1 ... 3532 3533 3534 3535 [3536] 3537 3538 3539 3540 ... 3908   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Next Game

vs.

Day: Saturday
Date: 8/31/2024
Time: TBD
TV: TBD
Radio: Fun 92.7
Tuscaloosa, AL

* Who's Online
  • Dot Guests: 138
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1