Marshal Dillon Marshal Dillon
E-Cred: 3072
bamaphil bamaphil
E-Cred: 2962
Hannibal Lecter, MD Hannibal Lecter, MD
E-Cred: 2961

Pages: 1 ... 2529 2530 2531 2532 [2533] 2534 2535 2536 2537 ... 3909   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ***CRIMSON RED DAILY THREAD***  (Read 12587407 times)
bama57
Coach Xen Scott

E-Cred: 3858

bama57

View Profile
« Reply #37980 on: June 30, 2017, 05:06:16 PM »

I just had to pass this on to the group. I just got a call from my Oncologist, and I do NOT have to go through Chemo.

Jumping Jumping Jumping
Applause E-Cred Applause E-Cred Applause E-Cred Applause E-Cred Applause E-Cred
bama57
Coach Xen Scott

E-Cred: 3858

bama57

View Profile
« Reply #37981 on: June 30, 2017, 05:10:34 PM »

I just had to pass this on to the group. I just got a call from my Oncologist, and I do NOT have to go through Chemo.

Jumping Jumping Jumping
I hope I never have to endure what you just experienced
2Stater
President Denny

E-Cred: 7921

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #37982 on: June 30, 2017, 06:10:47 PM »

Jumping Jumping Jumping
I hope I never have to endure what you just experienced

57, I am very blessed, though. Luckily, they caught it early with the colonoscopy. 
Old Tider
Coach Frank Thomas

E-Cred: 1634

Old Tider

View Profile
« Reply #37983 on: June 30, 2017, 07:55:42 PM »

Jumping Jumping Jumping

Congrats 2!  You're a great example to folks like me who avoid uncomfortable tests needed for an early diagnosis.  Sincere thanks for passing along your success story.     
2Stater
President Denny

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #37984 on: June 30, 2017, 07:59:39 PM »

Jumping Jumping Jumping

Congrats 2!  You're a great example to folks like me who avoid uncomfortable tests needed for an early diagnosis.  Sincere thanks for passing along your success story.     

Thanks OT. I very much urge anyone that is over the age of 50 to get a colonoscopy. You'll be glad you did.
SUPERCOACH
Coach Bear Bryant

E-Cred: 5654

Male

SUPERCOACH

"Let's go."

View Profile
« Reply #37985 on: June 30, 2017, 10:57:47 PM »

Jumping Jumping Jumping

Thanks OT. I very much urge anyone that is over the age of 50 to get a colonoscopy. You'll be glad you did.

So they found this as part of a routine check up?
No symptoms prompted you to go to the doctor?

"The same thing win, that always won... and we just have a different bunch of excuses if we lose"
2Stater
President Denny

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #37986 on: July 01, 2017, 05:05:55 AM »

Jumping Jumping Jumping

Correct, SC. I had no symptoms. They found it during the colonoscopy.
pmull
Coach Nick Saban

E-Cred: 6108

Male

pmull

View Profile
« Reply #37987 on: July 01, 2017, 06:53:50 AM »

Jumping Jumping Jumping

That is great news 2!!!

I believe in regular doctor visits and routine check ups as you get older. I got my first colonoscopy at age 50. They found and removed pre-cancer polyps. They have me on the 3 year colonoscopy plan now. The day before prep is uncomfortable but the actual procedure is not bad. 
ricky023
President Denny

E-Cred: 5062

Male

ricky023

To Be One Ask One

View Profile
« Reply #37988 on: July 01, 2017, 08:06:15 AM »

Jumping Jumping Jumping

That is great news 2!!!

I believe in regular doctor visits and routine check ups as you get older. I got my first colonoscopy at age 50. They found and removed pre-cancer polyps. They have me on the 3 year colonoscopy plan now. The day before prep is uncomfortable but the actual procedure is not bad. 

2 we are so proud for you. When Mrs Dottie had it, is was a scary time but we knew who had it in his hands/ Congrats my friend keep being Blessed. RTR!

John 15:5
"The Preacher"
"Rangers Lead the Way"
1/75th Rangers
ricky023
President Denny

E-Cred: 5062

Male

ricky023

To Be One Ask One

View Profile
« Reply #37989 on: July 01, 2017, 08:07:59 AM »

Well it is rainy looking here as it has rained overnight. I am not sure what today holds but we are wishing you all a Happy 4th weekend. Looking forward to August for camp to start. RTR!

John 15:5
"The Preacher"
"Rangers Lead the Way"
1/75th Rangers
2Stater
President Denny

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #37990 on: July 01, 2017, 01:29:52 PM »

Jumping Jumping Jumping

That is great news 2!!!

Thanks pmull. I totally agree with you now about the routine stuff. My colonoscopies will be once per year since cancer was detected, but I'll have it done with a smile on my face.

I hope everyone has a great long holiday weekend. I got mine started today by going fishing. Let me rephrase that. I WATCHED my buddy fish, as I am still restricted on what I can do, but Lawdy, was it good to get out of the house! He caught a Pompano, a catfish and a puffer.

For those of you that know something about Pensacola Beach, when we came off of the beach, the traffic was backed up all the way into Pensacola, about 7 miles. Summer is in full swing and everybody is ready for the 4th!
N.AL-Tider
Coach Wallace Wade

E-Cred: 3190

N.AL-Tider

View Profile
« Reply #37991 on: July 02, 2017, 07:40:02 AM »

Good morning everyone.  Seems like we actually have some posters on this thread that normally don't so it is great seeing them.  2, I am so thankful to hear the good news you shared.  I am very happy for you.  Today is the 1 year anniversary of the death of a friend of mine from West Virginia.  He died as a result of Colon cancer.  He failed to get his routine check-ups and when he did they found Stage 4 colon cancer.  He managed to fight it for over two years before succumbing to it.  RIP Russell.  Incidentally, today is also Russell's oldest granddaughter's 15th birthday.  He died on her 14th birthday.   Happy Birthday Emily.

I hope and pray that you all have a wonderful, safe, and happy Independence Day...

"Play by play, that’s how we win here."

Eddie Jackson  Dec. 2016
2Stater
President Denny

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #37992 on: July 02, 2017, 07:51:19 AM »

Good morning everyone.  Seems like we actually have some posters on this thread that normally don't so it is great seeing them.  2, I am so thankful to hear the good news you shared.  I am very happy for you.  Today is the 1 year anniversary of the death of a friend of mine from West Virginia.  He died as a result of Colon cancer.  He failed to get his routine check-ups and when he did they found Stage 4 colon cancer.  He managed to fight it for over two years before succumbing to it.  RIP Russell.  Incidentally, today is also Russell's oldest granddaughter's 15th birthday.  He died on her 14th birthday.   Happy Birthday Emily.

I hope and pray that you all have a wonderful, safe, and happy Independence Day...

Sad
Chechem
President Denny

E-Cred: 7228

Chechem

View Profile
« Reply #37993 on: July 02, 2017, 07:54:58 AM »

Prayers to you and all concerned with Russell's death, NALT.   Pray

Beautiful day.  It's finally summer here; high 85 today.  The family arrived, so we'll visit YNP and enjoy.

Pics of the fishing trip, 2??

pmull
Coach Nick Saban

E-Cred: 6108

Male

pmull

View Profile
« Reply #37994 on: July 02, 2017, 08:29:40 AM »

Jumping Jumping Jumping

That is great news 2!!!

Thanks pmull. I totally agree with you now about the routine stuff. My colonoscopies will be once per year since cancer was detected, but I'll have it done with a smile on my face.

I hope everyone has a great long holiday weekend. I got mine started today by going fishing. Let me rephrase that. I WATCHED my buddy fish, as I am still restricted on what I can do, but Lawdy, was it good to get out of the house! He caught a Pompano, a catfish and a puffer.

For those of you that know something about Pensacola Beach, when we came off of the beach, the traffic was backed up all the way into Pensacola, about 7 miles. Summer is in full swing and everybody is ready for the 4th!

My daughter who graduated from UNA in May accepted a job in Mobile. We are moving her down this weekend. We left Decatur with 2 cars and a U-Haul at 8:30 yesterday. It took over 5 hours to get to Montgomery. I have never seen traffic so bad. It actually opened up from Montgomery to Mobile. Traffic was still heavy but moving at a decent speed. We will be here until Monday. With one stop for gas and one for a quick lunch we got to Mobile at 5:30.

2, it looks like I will be coming to Mobile occasionally to visit her. Maybe we can meet somewhere in the middle and play golf. We have been talking about it for years.
Pages: 1 ... 2529 2530 2531 2532 [2533] 2534 2535 2536 2537 ... 3909   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Next Game

vs.

Day: Saturday
Date: 8/31/2024
Time: TBD
TV: TBD
Radio: Fun 92.7
Tuscaloosa, AL

* Who's Online
  • Dot Guests: 186
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0