Marshal Dillon Marshal Dillon
E-Cred: 3072
bamaphil bamaphil
E-Cred: 2962
Hannibal Lecter, MD Hannibal Lecter, MD
E-Cred: 2961

Pages: 1 ... 2286 2287 2288 2289 [2290] 2291 2292 2293 2294 ... 3909   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ***CRIMSON RED DAILY THREAD***  (Read 12591075 times)
2Stater
President Denny

E-Cred: 7921

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #34335 on: May 15, 2016, 07:36:00 AM »

Today's the day! Already heard from Chech and he'll be here in a couple or three hours. I'm guessing NALT is on his way. I'm already sensing the fishermen filled with beer

FIFY

Laughing

That too!
Jamos
Coach Gene Stallings

E-Cred: 5801

Male

Jamos

View Profile
« Reply #34336 on: May 15, 2016, 07:43:08 AM »

Hey Chechem I never knew and I apologize for my ignorance but what did you teach? Man it is beautiful here today. Nice breeze and sunshine and the grass is green and MRS Dottie's roses are so bright it is unbelievable. RTR!

No problem, Ricky.  Here I am today (at right) during graduation.  That (under the cap) is LF's Department Chairman.

What do I teach?  As of today, I did teach (biology).  Starting tomorrow I'll be full-time teaching 2 how to fish!!  

GAME ON!!!!! Laughing

“There were no arguments, those are called ass-chewings,” . Coach Nick Saban
Jamos
Coach Gene Stallings

E-Cred: 5801

Male

Jamos

View Profile
« Reply #34337 on: May 15, 2016, 07:47:29 AM »

Today's the day! Already heard from Chech and he'll be here in a couple or three hours. I'm guessing NALT is on his way. I'm already sensing the fishermen filled with beer

FIFY

Laughing

That too!

Wish I could be there!!! Sad
I went out and hit some range balls yesterday so today I'm going to play with the boys. I've got to do something to pacify my disappointment. I may regret it after they take all my money. Wink

“There were no arguments, those are called ass-chewings,” . Coach Nick Saban
ricky023
President Denny

E-Cred: 5062

Male

ricky023

To Be One Ask One

View Profile
« Reply #34338 on: May 15, 2016, 08:45:51 AM »

Wow, Biology that takes some great intelligence my compliments! I remember till this day my first frog to dissect,  Cry, then when I learned of flowers blooming and what bees do.  Shocked, Those were some special days in school, I wanted to actually be in oceanography but of course Uncle Sam said he needed me.  Laughing, RTR!

John 15:5
"The Preacher"
"Rangers Lead the Way"
1/75th Rangers
Chechem
President Denny

E-Cred: 7228

Chechem

View Profile
« Reply #34339 on: May 16, 2016, 05:29:17 AM »

Wow, Biology that takes some great intelligence my compliments! I remember till this day my first frog to dissect,  Cry, then when I learned of flowers blooming and what bees do.  Shocked, Those were some special days in school, I wanted to actually be in oceanography but of course Uncle Sam said he needed me.  Laughing, RTR!

Preacher, your posts are treasures!!   

Chechem
President Denny

Chechem

View Profile
« Reply #34340 on: May 16, 2016, 05:30:12 AM »

FIFY

Laughing
That too!

Wish I could be there!!! Sad
I went out and hit some range balls yesterday so today I'm going to play with the boys. I've got to do something to pacify my disappointment. I may regret it after they take all my money. Wink

You didn't miss any good fishing, J, but the weather was perfect and the bikinis were distracting!

Tinfoil Hat

ricky023
President Denny

Male

ricky023

To Be One Ask One

View Profile
« Reply #34341 on: May 16, 2016, 08:54:49 AM »

Pray for each of you.  Laughing Well today begins a great week of fishing so yall better hammer down on this thing. Ooopppssss, yall didn't go to fish yall went to holler RTR and drink some beer and grin! I see now.  Cheesy see old preacher ain't to awful dumb. RTR!

"The Preacher"
"Rangers Lead the Way"
1/75th Rangers
Chechem
President Denny

Chechem

View Profile
« Reply #34342 on: May 16, 2016, 05:11:41 PM »

Looks like Ricky has figured us out!     

2Stater
President Denny

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #34343 on: May 17, 2016, 07:24:53 AM »

Looks like Ricky has figured us out!     

One of us anyway. 

Well, it's back to work for me today and travel day for Chech and NALT. Y'all be careful and I'll see you on the next fishing extravaganza soiree party event.
ricky023
President Denny

Male

ricky023

To Be One Ask One

View Profile
« Reply #34344 on: May 17, 2016, 08:39:13 AM »

Man it is raining on the Knob today and the guys didn't get to finish the tin on top of our house yesterday. Then, comes this mornings rain so maybe tomorrow. I will say this year Mrs Dottie's roses are booming. I wish I could make pics and show them. The grass is greener here this year than in the last 10 years I believe, it is amazing. Yall be safe traveling in the rain if it is your way. God Bless. RTR!

"The Preacher"
"Rangers Lead the Way"
1/75th Rangers
Chechem
President Denny

Chechem

View Profile
« Reply #34345 on: May 18, 2016, 05:26:29 AM »

Good morning (from Pensacola).  Coffee

Today it's goodbye to the beach and hello Mississippi.  Just a few hours away. 

Ricky, hope your roof gets fixed before any more rain comes.  And hopefully your back is better after the latest treatment.

2, your hospitality was incredible, as always.  Thank Mrs. 2 for me.  You are the grilling-meister for sure: yummy steaks and a big salad WITH EGGS!!     Seems NALT isn't a fan of butt eggs!

Time to get home and prepare for the annual trek to the great western states.  There are trout to be caught!  Wish you guys would join me.   

2Stater
President Denny

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #34346 on: May 18, 2016, 05:53:47 AM »

Ricky, hope your roof gets fixed before any more rain comes.  And hopefully your back is better after the latest treatment.

2, your hospitality was incredible, as always.  Thank Mrs. 2 for me.  You are the grilling-meister for sure: yummy steaks and a big salad WITH EGGS!!     Seems NALT isn't a fan of butt eggs!

Time to get home and prepare for the annual trek to the great western states.  There are trout to be caught!  Wish you guys would join me.   

Butt eggs, indeed! Who knew? Laughing

It was my pleasure and thank you and NALT for a great time. The conversation was good, the beer was cold, the Fireball was tasty and the weather was beautiful.

If I didn't have so much on my plate, I'd go out west to fish with you, for sure. But actually, you're prolly better off without me. Apparently, I run fish off. Look how well you did yesterday while I wasn't there. 

Safe travels and watch out for renegade raccoons and seagulls.  Wink
Chechem
President Denny

Chechem

View Profile
« Reply #34347 on: May 18, 2016, 05:57:44 AM »

Good morning (from Pensacola).  Coffee

Today it's goodbye to the beach and hello Mississippi.  Just a few hours away.  

Ricky, hope your roof gets fixed before any more rain comes.  And hopefully your back is better after the latest treatment.

2, your hospitality was incredible, as always.  Thank Mrs. 2 for me.  You are the grilling-meister for sure: yummy steaks and a big salad WITH EGGS!!    Seems NALT isn't a fan of butt eggs!

Time to get home and prepare for the annual trek to the great western states.  There are trout to be caught!  Wish you guys would join me.  

It was my pleasure and thank you and NALT for a great time. The conversation was good, the beer was cold, the Fireball was tasty and the weather was beautiful.

If I didn't have so much on my plate, I'd go out west to fish with you, for sure. But actually, you're prolly better off without me. Apparently, I run fish off. Look how well you did yesterday while I wasn't there.  

Safe travels and watch out for renegade raccoons and seagulls.  Wink

I saw a WANTED POSTER featuring you, 2, on the beach.  Apparently your little prank of wrapping a seagull in monofilament didn't go unnoticed.  The BEACH POLICE are on the lookout for you.  Apparently the bizarre, fat 'redhead' turned you in.  
« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 05:59:57 AM by Chechem » Logged

ricky023
President Denny

Male

ricky023

To Be One Ask One

View Profile
« Reply #34348 on: May 18, 2016, 07:06:26 AM »

I saw a WANTED POSTER featuring you, 2, on the beach.  Apparently your little prank of wrapping a seagull in monofilament didn't go unnoticed.  The BEACH POLICE are on the lookout for you.  Apparently the bizarre, fat 'redhead' turned you in. 

Laughing Laughing seeing a wanted poster of 2, but I bet he was smiling.  , Man the crows are going crazy outside I reckon the Hawk is back. We have a Hawk that hangs around here sometimes and the crows go crazy when he is around, I guess they are scared of him. It sure looks like rain again this morning and if it does there will be no tin work today. I am glad everybody made it home safely. I sure hope all our bad news for the football team is over for this year. ya'll have a Blessed day and be safe. Please extend our love to the families. RTR!

"The Preacher"
"Rangers Lead the Way"
1/75th Rangers
2Stater
President Denny

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #34349 on: May 18, 2016, 07:27:42 AM »

I saw a WANTED POSTER featuring you, 2, on the beach.  Apparently your little prank of wrapping a seagull in monofilament didn't go unnoticed.  The BEACH POLICE are on the lookout for you.  Apparently the bizarre, fat 'redhead' turned you in. 

Laughing Laughing seeing a wanted poster of 2, but I bet he was smiling.  , Man the crows are going crazy outside I reckon the Hawk is back. We have a Hawk that hangs around here sometimes and the crows go crazy when he is around, I guess they are scared of him. It sure looks like rain again this morning and if it does there will be no tin work today. I am glad everybody made it home safely. I sure hope all our bad news for the football team is over for this year. ya'll have a Blessed day and be safe. Please extend our love to the families. RTR!

Will do Preacher, thanks.

Chech, that wanted poster would explain the lack of fish. 
Pages: 1 ... 2286 2287 2288 2289 [2290] 2291 2292 2293 2294 ... 3909   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Next Game

vs.

Day: Saturday
Date: 8/31/2024
Time: TBD
TV: TBD
Radio: Fun 92.7
Tuscaloosa, AL

* Who's Online
  • Dot Guests: 249
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0