Marshal Dillon Marshal Dillon
E-Cred: 3072
bamaphil bamaphil
E-Cred: 2962
Hannibal Lecter, MD Hannibal Lecter, MD
E-Cred: 2961

Pages: 1 ... 2141 2142 2143 2144 [2145] 2146 2147 2148 2149 ... 3913   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ***CRIMSON RED DAILY THREAD***  (Read 12942199 times)
2Stater
President Denny

E-Cred: 7921

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #32160 on: November 08, 2015, 02:49:26 PM »

Morning Chech. Coffee

The coffee has a very good taste this morning. I hate you couldn't be at the game with us because it was every bit of a game as we all thought it would be. Be safe on your trip back home.

I'm guessing 2 is on his way back to South Carolina as we speak, but I bet his trip back is much better than his trip coming to the game, he knows we have the victory.

Have a good day everyone, I knew my Sunday would be a much better day as I drove home from the game last night. Pray Cheesy

J, that was the easiest 6 hour trip I ever made. Thank you for being such a great host, this weekend. Everybody really appreciated your hospitality.  

A blast was had by all. Chech, hscoach, his buddy (we'll call him LSUfan), my golf buddy from Louisville (we'll call him MGBFL), Mrs J, and J were in attendance. Even got to meet J's beautiful daughter and SIL. Good thing his daughter looks like Mrs. J. Actually, just kidding. She looks just like Jamos. Not sure how she can look that attractive with that hanging over her, but she sure pulls it off.  

We went to several restaurants and Chech is a master of bringing out the inner personalities of our servers (not that it took that much prodding, mind you). But that made the experience extremely enjoyable at each place. One of them was even a 10RC fan, but we cut her some slack since she didn't have many teeth. Now I know why Chech always has an entourage.  

Yesterday morning, we were at IHOP and we had a discussion about being far away from home and meeting people who have connections to people that we know or are related to, and what a small world it is. Turned out that our server, who had the most effervescent personality of them all, was from Belize. As most of you know, that's practically a second home to Chech. Turned out that she and Chech knew some of the same people. Good times!

Then it was on to the game. Chech went to watch the game with his brother and the rest of us headed for BDS. Wish Chech could have joined us. Hscoach, LSUfan, MGBFL, and myself tailgated in the rain, and what a great time we had. Really got to know hscoach and LSUfan, Great guys, both of them! We spent about 3 hours talking and drinking (let's call it iced tea).

After that, it was game time. Man, BDS was on fire the whole game. Your's truly has very little voice left. One of the most satisfying wins I've ever been a part of. What a performance by King Henry and our defense. LF was a complete non-factor. So very proud of this team. Just gotta keep their feet on the opponent's throats, starting with Miss St next weekend.

After the game, we met back up in the parking lot. As I was approaching, I noticed this drunk, obnoxious Bama fan giving LSUfan a dose of sh**. I walked up and told the guy he needed to move on, that he had made his point. Hscoach told him the same thing. We finally persuaded the guy to move along. My parting shot to him was "Way to represent us with class, idiot!" To LSUfan's credit, he did not engage the drunk a**hole. We're lucky the situation did not come to blows. But other than that we all had a great time. Just an FYI, hscoach said he may be a day or 2 late with the game notes. I think he had a reaction to the iced tea.  

Wish all of you could have been there. Maybe even Frank Burns.  Wink

Anyway, we were talking about making this an annual event. Already making my plans for next year in Baton Rouge! Y'all come too. We need a good CRS representation!

« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 02:53:39 PM by 2Stater » Logged
Jamos
Coach Gene Stallings

E-Cred: 5801

Male

Jamos

View Profile
« Reply #32161 on: November 08, 2015, 03:18:59 PM »

You bet it was a great time 2 and I'm glad it happened. Thanks to all that chose to participate and I love making new friends. Do you think that baton Rouge could put up with us? Did the skirmish happen before or after we left? By the way, we had a good time at the basketball game as well.

Good job on the report and thanks to all of you for coming, Mrs.J and I really enjoyed everyone's company. Applause E-Cred
« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 03:25:42 PM by Jamos » Logged

“There were no arguments, those are called ass-chewings,” . Coach Nick Saban
2Stater
President Denny

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #32162 on: November 08, 2015, 03:32:37 PM »

You bet it was a great time 2 and I'm glad it happened. Thanks to all that chose to participate and I love making new friends. Do you think that baton Rouge could put up with us? Did the skirmish happen before or after we left? By the way, we had a good time at the basketball game as well.

Good job on the report and thanks to all of you for coming, Mrs.J and I really enjoyed everyone's company. Applause E-Cred

That happened before y'all came up at the end. Just a shame that some fans feel the need to behave like that. I can't believe I forgot to mention the basketball game. 
2Stater
President Denny

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #32163 on: November 09, 2015, 06:08:03 AM »

Good morning! I don't even mind it being Monday today.  Dancing

Catch Prothro
Coach Gene Stallings

E-Cred: 5215

Catch Prothro

View Profile
« Reply #32164 on: November 09, 2015, 06:48:20 AM »

Good morning! I don't even mind it being Monday today.  Dancing

Well, I follow the 24 hour rule, and it's Monday and raining.   
Old Tider
Coach Frank Thomas

E-Cred: 1634

Old Tider

View Profile
« Reply #32165 on: November 09, 2015, 11:05:54 AM »

That happened before y'all came up at the end. Just a shame that some fans feel the need to behave like that.

Why so many stories about bad behavior of Bama fans?  We had the drunk outrage in Louisiana years ago, burning down the tree and the sign about Katrina.  Maybe I'm reading the wrong papers.  
« Last Edit: November 09, 2015, 11:09:30 AM by Old Tider » Logged
2Stater
President Denny

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #32166 on: November 09, 2015, 11:33:02 AM »

That happened before y'all came up at the end. Just a shame that some fans feel the need to behave like that.

Why so many stories about bad behavior of Bama fans?  We had the drunk outrage in Louisiana years ago, burning down the tree and the sign about Katrina.  Maybe I'm reading the wrong papers.  

That was the only incident that I witnessed anywhere. There was good natured ribbing from both sides before, during and after the game, but everybody except that idiot behaved themselves.
Jamos
Coach Gene Stallings

Male

Jamos

View Profile
« Reply #32167 on: November 09, 2015, 01:50:03 PM »

That was the only incident that I witnessed anywhere. There was good natured ribbing from both sides before, during and after the game, but everybody except that idiot behaved themselves.

That was why I asked, I never saw or heard anything out of the way from the fans. The number of drunks were at a minimum as well so maybe that's why everybody was chilled out some. The area where we parked is the area where the Ole miss fan got the broken jaw after that game.

2Stater
President Denny

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #32168 on: November 09, 2015, 02:46:37 PM »

That was why I asked, I never saw or heard anything out of the way from the fans. The number of drunks were at a minimum as well so maybe that's why everybody was chilled out some. The area where we parked is the area where the Ole miss fan got the broken jaw after that game.

I don't guess it matters where you are, there's always going to be that one idiot, who feels compelled to run his mouth. That is with any fan base.
Jamos
Coach Gene Stallings

Male

Jamos

View Profile
« Reply #32169 on: November 09, 2015, 06:55:01 PM »

I don't guess it matters where you are, there's always going to be that one idiot, who feels compelled to run his mouth. That is with any fan base.

Hmmm, now that rings a bell.  Wink

Old Tider
Coach Frank Thomas

E-Cred: 1634

Old Tider

View Profile
« Reply #32170 on: November 09, 2015, 08:09:02 PM »

It even happens in Jordan-Harebrained Stadium.
SUPERCOACH
Coach Bear Bryant

E-Cred: 5654

Male

SUPERCOACH

"Let's go."

View Profile
« Reply #32171 on: November 09, 2015, 11:55:43 PM »

Why so many stories about bad behavior of Bama fans?  We had the drunk outrage in Louisiana years ago, burning down the tree and the sign about Katrina.  Maybe I'm reading the wrong papers. 

Hmmm, now that rings a bell.  Wink

Rolling on the floor lauging

"The same thing win, that always won... and we just have a different bunch of excuses if we lose"
2Stater
President Denny

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #32172 on: November 10, 2015, 04:53:46 AM »

Sure does, J!   

It has finally stopped raining here. Nobody's gonna invite me anywhere anymore if the rain doesn't stop following me. I'll be going home Thursday night. I suppose P'cola will be bracing for more rain. 
Chechem
President Denny

E-Cred: 7228

Chechem

View Profile
« Reply #32173 on: November 10, 2015, 05:06:39 AM »

Sure does, J!   

It has finally stopped raining here. Nobody's gonna invite me anywhere anymore if the rain doesn't stop following me. I'll be going home Thursday night. I suppose P'cola will be bracing for more rain. 

Well, it was sunny here Sunday afternoon and all day yesterday (not that I left the house).

Sounds like we survived the LSU game with only one noteworthy injury: Drake.  It appears that Drake is going through concussion protocol.  Hope he's well soon.

Coffee It's tea today.   

2Stater
President Denny

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #32174 on: November 10, 2015, 05:21:09 AM »

Glad your feeling better. You prolly should have tipped Olivia more. 
Pages: 1 ... 2141 2142 2143 2144 [2145] 2146 2147 2148 2149 ... 3913   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Next Game

vs.

Day: Saturday
Date: 8/31/2024
Time: TBD
TV: TBD
Radio: Fun 92.7
Tuscaloosa, AL

* Who's Online
  • Dot Guests: 281
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0