Marshal Dillon Marshal Dillon
E-Cred: 3072
bamaphil bamaphil
E-Cred: 2962
Hannibal Lecter, MD Hannibal Lecter, MD
E-Cred: 2961

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Way to many articles and "member" accolades.....  (Read 50433 times)
SUPERCOACH
Coach Bear Bryant

E-Cred: 5654

Male

SUPERCOACH

"Let's go."

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: April 08, 2011, 08:13:00 PM »

Coach - you are on a roll! Smiley

**Note to lurkers**  See how much fun we have? Smiley

Yep, Jody gives us lemons, we turn it into lemonade.  Wink

That's how we do it up in here.

"The same thing win, that always won... and we just have a different bunch of excuses if we lose"
XBAMA
Coach Wallace Wade

E-Cred: 4632

Male

XBAMA

Roll Tide

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: April 08, 2011, 10:53:45 PM »

I was reading this thread live when Jody started it
until just now I thought it was gone , well 4 pages ago that is
ya'll have got to let me know when you move the furniture like that
I stumped my toe 3 times looking for this thread then tripped right over it  Tongue

glad it worked out , sort of , maybe Jody will settle down and come back soon .

God And Guns got us here and God and Guns will keep us here
MDB Tide Roll
Grad Student

E-Cred: 280

Female

MDB Tide Roll

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 08, 2011, 11:17:31 PM »

Even though we can watch videos without ever leaving the forum, sometimes it is better to post a link with a language warning if the video is not appropriate for children.

For example, check out this recent interview with Pat Dye regarding the impending doom at the barn.  He gets pretty irritated.  His momma ought to wash his mouth out with soap.  I can't believe he actually said that:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fk5D-GAp9kU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fk5D-GAp9kU</a>

Can't believe I fell for that. Embarrassed

Laughing

Come on now, admit it.  You spewed soda all over your screen, didn't you?

No soda all over the screen.   I learned a long time ago not to drink and post.

Grin

If you want to walk the heavenly streets of gold, you gotta know the password, "Roll, tide, roll!"   Paul "Bear" Bryant

"I want everybody here to know this is not the end.  This is the beginning."  Nick Saban 1/16/10
SUPERCOACH
Coach Bear Bryant

Male

SUPERCOACH

"Let's go."

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 08, 2011, 11:24:53 PM »

I was reading this thread live when Jody started it
until just now I thought it was gone , well 4 pages ago that is
ya'll have got to let me know when you move the furniture like that
I stumped my toe 3 times looking for this thread then tripped right over it  Tongue

glad it worked out , sort of , maybe Jody will settle down and come back soon .

Sorry about that, we should have posted a move notice.

I don't know if Jody will ever be back, he seemed pretty upset.  But I do know one thing:  I had a lot of fun in here tonight with all those bad boy lurkers peeking in.  This one is for you bamachine:

Applause E-Cred

Now, I would suggest you target Tidal Surge if you need to kill somebody off.  You really should just go ahead and ban him.  We could use him over here.  He's already signed up, he just needs a little more incentive to come post with the other great dual citizens that we already have.  Wink

I'll give you +50 e-cred if you do it, and +50 to Tidal Surge too.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 01:01:59 AM by SUPERCOACH » Logged

"The same thing win, that always won... and we just have a different bunch of excuses if we lose"
SUPERCOACH
Coach Bear Bryant

Male

SUPERCOACH

"Let's go."

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 09, 2011, 12:58:51 AM »

Well bad boys, I'm calling it a night.

bamachine:  good look to you buddy, over there trying to keep law and order in the wild wild west.  Feel free to send all of the "goodie goodies" that stumble into town looking for church my way, and I will send all of the bad boys I lock up over to you.

Good night

Take your pick from one of these PG-13 videos (that's about as bad we get over here):

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wq0XZx_a7Y8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wq0XZx_a7Y8</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9UrMEpy-V0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9UrMEpy-V0</a>

XBAMA
Coach Wallace Wade

Male

XBAMA

Roll Tide

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: April 09, 2011, 11:15:24 AM »

what I was going to say before the thread went poof was ...

I didn't know Jody could get so feisty  Shocked
always seems so calm and easy going that I remember on TS

hope he gets by this ... sorta liked shootin' the football breeze with him   

ricky023
President Denny

E-Cred: 5062

Male

ricky023

To Be One Ask One

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 09, 2011, 07:45:36 PM »

Well might have just been a bad day. Might be a hang nail or something or sore toe. you know this stuff can cause someone to unload on friends. RTR!

John 15:5
"The Preacher"
"Rangers Lead the Way"
1/75th Rangers
AHM21
gilmer

E-Cred: -5

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 10, 2011, 03:19:48 PM »

So this is where the super sensitive types go when they can't take criticism.

ssmith was awful as a Mod.  He was a hypocrite that allowed certain elements to stay and over moderated to stroke his moderation ego.  It's no coincidence that TS started sinking fast when those two (ssmith and Tidal Merge) were reigning supreme and Rattey was focusing his time and efforts towards other projects.

Now you have this place.  Jody is right, this place is way too clustered and generally lacks as a whole.  Had I not seen a poster such as Jody, who many actually like and respect, getting wrongfully blasted, I would have never taken the time to register.  In general, the layout is frustrating, clustered, and looks like it needs to be scrapped and started from scratch.

SUPERCOACH
Coach Bear Bryant

Male

SUPERCOACH

"Let's go."

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 10, 2011, 07:31:55 PM »

So this is where the super sensitive types go when they can't take criticism.

ssmith was awful as a Mod.  He was a hypocrite that allowed certain elements to stay and over moderated to stroke his moderation ego.  It's no coincidence that TS started sinking fast when those two (ssmith and Tidal Merge) were reigning supreme and Rattey was focusing his time and efforts towards other projects.

Now you have this place.  Jody is right, this place is way too clustered and generally lacks as a whole.  Had I not seen a poster such as Jody, who many actually like and respect, getting wrongfully blasted, I would have never taken the time to register.  In general, the layout is frustrating, clustered, and looks like it needs to be scrapped and started from scratch.

Hmmm.... I'm a little confused by this.  I'm not sure what to think about people who go to all of the trouble to sign up just so they can tell us they hate us and they think our site is hideous.  It just doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.  Why would anyone waste their time doing that?

I think it says a lot about your own ego when you sign up here just to set us straight and tell us all about how you think our site should work.  Just sayin'.

AHM21
gilmer

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 10, 2011, 08:08:22 PM »

This link was posted on WoolyAl.  It made no sense  for Jody to get run down for providing an opinion of changes he thought would better the site.  I have no intentions of looking around at any threads other than this one. 

I'm providing you with feedback.  If you can't take that, you shouldn't have created this site in the first place.  Just because I don't fall in line and attack anyone who comes up against the all powerful ssmith doesn't mean that I'm trying to take this site down.  There are many people who refuse to post on this site based solely on the presence of ssmith.  He was terrible as a Mod on TS and a lot of people don't want to put up with his same crap on here.   

You talk about me stroking my ego?  What the hell do you think E-Cred is intended to do? 

SUPERCOACH
Coach Bear Bryant

Male

SUPERCOACH

"Let's go."

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 10, 2011, 08:21:48 PM »

Just because the link was posted over there doesn't mean you had to come sign up just so you can set us straight.  There are many people over there who don't like us, but they aren't beating the door down just so they can come over here and make sure we know it.  They couldn't care less about signing up here.

E-cred is intended to encourage good behavior and discourage bad behavior.  If you think people get upset over post counts being reset, you should see how they feel when they get a few boo's and their e-cred goes down.

ricky023
President Denny

E-Cred: 5062

Male

ricky023

To Be One Ask One

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 10, 2011, 08:43:50 PM »

AHM21 I would like to say welcome. I hope you have a great time here. We have a good thing going here. It does have some more building to do and it will get there. I think SUPERCOACH is a great owner. I would invite you to post in the Canterbury Chapel anytime. If I can ever be of help I'm right here just holler. Congrats on joining us. RTR!

John 15:5
"The Preacher"
"Rangers Lead the Way"
1/75th Rangers
AHM21
gilmer

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 10, 2011, 08:49:58 PM »

I'm not one of those people?  I felt the need to personally inform this jolly bunch of ass kissers just how much suck is taking place here.  However, you seem quite upset and thus my E-cred will plummet.  E-cred is a glorified popularity contest that makes you guys no different than a bunch of high schoolers.  

Why does it matter?  I've stated my opinion that this site could use a total overhaul and it has led to you telling me what my intentions are.  Just because I say this site sucks doesn't mean I intend on taking it down.  As far as 'Bama sites go, this site is at the bottom of the ladder.  It can't go much lower.  
AHM21
gilmer

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 10, 2011, 08:50:29 PM »

AHM21 I would like to say welcome. I hope you have a great time here. We have a good thing going here. It does have some more building to do and it will get there. I think SUPERCOACH is a great owner. I would invite you to post in the Canterbury Chapel anytime. If I can ever be of help I'm right here just holler. Congrats on joining us. RTR!

Thanks, but I don't intend on hanging around. 
XBAMA
Coach Wallace Wade

Male

XBAMA

Roll Tide

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: April 10, 2011, 08:51:56 PM »

Pastor Ricky drivin' the welcome wagon too ?   you never cease to amaze me  Grin

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Next Game

vs.

Day: Saturday
Date: 8/31/2024
Time: TBD
TV: TBD
Radio: Fun 92.7
Tuscaloosa, AL

* Who's Online
  • Dot Guests: 320
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0