Marshal Dillon Marshal Dillon
E-Cred: 3072
bamaphil bamaphil
E-Cred: 2962
Hannibal Lecter, MD Hannibal Lecter, MD
E-Cred: 2961

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Jovon Robinson's transcript raises more questions than answers"  (Read 17741 times)
2Stater
President Denny

E-Cred: 7921

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2012, 04:55:09 PM »

I honestly believe there is something fishy going on. The new high school coach, the GC and the aubies could very well be in cahoots. Sooner or later the subs will get what is coming.

Lots of rumors flying.  If half of them are true, the Aub trees will never be heard from again!

I'm with you on that Chech, there is some hot stuff flying around. I'm headed to the store to get more popcorn.  Cheesy

It wouldn't surprise me at all if Auburn gets Updykes trial moved up to next week. Wink

Laughing
XBAMA
Coach Wallace Wade

E-Cred: 4632

Male

XBAMA

Roll Tide

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2012, 05:55:37 PM »

God And Guns got us here and God and Guns will keep us here
2Stater
President Denny

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2012, 06:24:29 PM »

Laughing  Applause E-Cred
Crimson Legend
Junior

E-Cred: 313

Crimson Legend

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2012, 10:41:08 AM »

I heard this 4th person via another web site from somebody who may or may not be credible.  But supposedly, UT recruited this guy hard.  AU sent him maybe one letter.  UT stayed after him through his entire recruitment, only to find out he couldn't get into UT (Or JUCO either!)  When UT found out that he was admitted into AU they did some inverstigating to find out how the kid could qualify and dug this up and turned it in. 
I have no idea if true, but just wanted to share.
2Stater
President Denny

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2012, 10:50:14 AM »

I heard this 4th person via another web site from somebody who may or may not be credible.  But supposedly, UT recruited this guy hard.  AU sent him maybe one letter.  UT stayed after him through his entire recruitment, only to find out he couldn't get into UT (Or JUCO either!)  When UT found out that he was admitted into AU they did some inverstigating to find out how the kid could qualify and dug this up and turned it in. 

UT and Auburn in a pizzing contest. That would be worth seeing! 
Chechem
President Denny

E-Cred: 7228

Chechem

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2012, 10:59:04 AM »

I don't have any 1st-hand news on it either, but heard that numerous schools backed off when his academics lacked.  The Aubs signed him, THEN his transcripts changed.  I heard from a friend in Memphis that the NCAA was investigating for quite a while, then visited the school 2 weeks ago, all before the Aubs became aware of the investigation.  The counselor, who was rumored to be from Aubland, apparently was a Grambling graduate.  She admitted changing the transcripts so he'd be eligible to play, and was fired.  Whatever else she told the NCAA was kept quiet, but word is 'the investigation is far from over'.  She is the key - as are his coaches.

cbbama99
Coach Wallace Wade

E-Cred: 2889

Male

cbbama99

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2012, 10:59:40 AM »

It maybe the only time I would ever hope for UT to be right about something.

"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."
2Stater
President Denny

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2012, 11:04:27 AM »

It maybe the only time I would ever hope for UT to be right about something.

Lol! Me too. I'm just not putting that much stock in it, though. I've never seen UT display any character about anything. Why would they here?
pmull
Coach Nick Saban

E-Cred: 6109

Male

pmull

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2012, 11:08:50 AM »

Phillip Shanks was on Finebaum on Monday and said something similar to this. Shanks is the Decatur attorney that was representing Contrell and Williams in the Albert Means case. During the trail he had his office broke into and he was knocked out by a blow to the back of the head. His files on the case was stolen. He is credible. He said UT is going after the barn like they went after Bama in the past. He said Robinson could not get admitted to UT.

Another rumor floating around id Ole Miss turned the barn in. Ole Miss recruits Memphis hard. They said he could not get in at Oxford either.
2Stater
President Denny

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2012, 11:20:14 AM »

Phillip Shanks was on Finebaum on Monday and said something similar to this. Shanks is the Decatur attorney that was representing Contrell and Williams in the Albert Means case. During the trail he had his office broke into and he was knocked out by a blow to the back of the head. His files on the case was stolen. He is credible. He said UT is going after the barn like they went after Bama in the past. He said Robinson could not get admitted to UT.

Another rumor floating around id Ole Miss turned the barn in. Ole Miss recruits Memphis hard. They said he could not get in at Oxford either.

This is getting better and better. Someone credible reporting the same thing now makes this newsworthy. I wonder if Ole Miss pointed the finger at the roller barn, also?

Chechem
President Denny

Chechem

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2012, 11:26:35 AM »

I heard this 4th person via another web site from somebody who may or may not be credible.  ...
Phillip Shanks was on Finebaum on Monday and said something similar to this. Shanks is the Decatur attorney that was representing Contrell and Williams in the Albert Means case. ....
This is getting better and better. Someone credible reporting the same thing now makes this newsworthy. I wonder if Ole Miss pointed the finger at the roller barn, also?

SUPERCOACH
Coach Bear Bryant

E-Cred: 5654

Male

SUPERCOACH

"Let's go."

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2012, 11:54:38 AM »

This is getting pretty interesting.  This one might stick.  Maybe the roller barn shouldn't be skating through the streets of Memphis.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwRZNK1vfgI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwRZNK1vfgI</a>

"The same thing win, that always won... and we just have a different bunch of excuses if we lose"
Chechem
President Denny

Chechem

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2012, 11:58:45 AM »

This is getting pretty interesting.  This one might stick.  Maybe the roller barn shouldn't be skating through the streets of Memphis.

You can't leave us hanging with this video.  How badly was he hurt??  AMAZING.

Note: I'd give an e-cred, but it might get a negative comment.

SUPERCOACH
Coach Bear Bryant

E-Cred: 5654

Male

SUPERCOACH

"Let's go."

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2012, 12:01:23 PM »

This is getting pretty interesting.  This one might stick.  Maybe the roller barn shouldn't be skating through the streets of Memphis.

You can't leave us hanging with this video.  How badly was he hurt??  AMAZING.

Note: I'd give an e-cred, but it might get a negative comment.

Did you watch the whole thing?  They interview him at the end.  It appears he made a full recovery.  There were several to choose from, but I used this one because I've seen it before and I knew he survived.  I think he was in the hospital for several weeks if I recall correctly.

"The same thing win, that always won... and we just have a different bunch of excuses if we lose"
Chechem
President Denny

Chechem

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2012, 02:45:29 PM »

Did you watch the whole thing?  They interview him at the end.  It appears he made a full recovery.  There were several to choose from, but I used this one because I've seen it before and I knew he survived.  I think he was in the hospital for several weeks if I recall correctly.

I did watch it all.  I know he survived, because he was talking about it, but it never explained how badly he was injured.  Maybe it locked up before finishing.

I'll watch it again.

Nope.  It's 1:20 long, and stops abruptly after he says his head got whacked.
Look, it doesn't matter.  The joke was worthy.  And the video was amazing.  And the 3 guys were amazingly idiotic, especially for "adults".

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Next Game

vs.

Day: Saturday
Date: 8/31/2024
Time: TBD
TV: TBD
Radio: Fun 92.7
Tuscaloosa, AL

* Who's Online
  • Dot Guests: 746
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0