Marshal Dillon Marshal Dillon
E-Cred: 3072
bamaphil bamaphil
E-Cred: 2962
Hannibal Lecter, MD Hannibal Lecter, MD
E-Cred: 2961

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vote for Cassie Reilly-Boccia  (Read 100701 times)
Jamos
Coach Gene Stallings

E-Cred: 5801

Male

Jamos

View Profile
« Reply #300 on: May 05, 2012, 09:30:07 PM »

It says as much for California as well. It really sucks that they are letting Hawaii steal this thing though.

You know I have spent a lot of money at Lowes over the years, I replaced 19 windows in my house with the plastic ones 2 years ago and Lowes did it for me but that won't happen again, Home Depot will get my money from now on. I guess I average going to Lowes 2-3 times a week.

“There were no arguments, those are called ass-chewings,” . Coach Nick Saban
SUPERCOACH
Coach Bear Bryant

E-Cred: 5654

Male

SUPERCOACH

"Let's go."

View Profile
« Reply #301 on: May 06, 2012, 12:27:18 PM »

I am fairly certain that I could make another program to auto vote, but unfortunately I am pretty busy with work right now and I don't think I will have time to do it before the voting ends.  If I had time to make another one, I was thinking about just having it vote for all of the girls until they had the exact same percentage.

At this point, if we want a fair contest we are probably going to have to start a social media campaign and/or write letters to Lowe's.  I don't think Lowe's is actually running the contest, I think they hired it out to this Premier Sports Management company that is listed at the bottom of the page.

They are claiming that the Hawaii votes are legit, when it is obvious to everyone of us who watched them spike ahead so quickly that they are not.  Maybe someone could write a letter explaining why losing to Hawaii because they are cheating will not go over so well with ANY Alabama softball fan, and send a link to that article about the hot bats.

It is obvious that they can't distinguish between legit votes and illegal votes, since even now you can vote as many times as you want.

Maybe we should all get on our twitter accounts and launch a campaign using the hashtag #lowesnoclassaward

"The same thing win, that always won... and we just have a different bunch of excuses if we lose"
ricky023
President Denny

E-Cred: 5062

Male

ricky023

To Be One Ask One

View Profile
« Reply #302 on: May 06, 2012, 02:37:50 PM »

Well got mine in for the day. Cassie you should win. RTR!

John 15:5
"The Preacher"
"Rangers Lead the Way"
1/75th Rangers
bama57
Coach Xen Scott

E-Cred: 3858

bama57

View Profile
« Reply #303 on: May 06, 2012, 03:06:06 PM »

done!
SUPERCOACH
Coach Bear Bryant

Male

SUPERCOACH

"Let's go."

View Profile
« Reply #304 on: May 07, 2012, 10:57:41 AM »

Our friend from Hawaii has stopped by several times.  I guess he doesn't have a rebuttal to the hot bat cheating. 

"The same thing win, that always won... and we just have a different bunch of excuses if we lose"
2Stater
President Denny

E-Cred: 7921

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #305 on: May 07, 2012, 11:18:34 AM »

Our friend from Hawaii has stopped by several times.  I guess he doesn't have a rebuttal to the hot bat cheating. 

He was asking for proof, I merely produced it. 
SUPERCOACH
Coach Bear Bryant

Male

SUPERCOACH

"Let's go."

View Profile
« Reply #306 on: May 07, 2012, 11:47:03 AM »

He was asking for proof, I merely produced it. 

He probably was not aware of that proof.  It is hard to argue with those before and after statistics.  The interesting thing to me is that the "cheaters from the SEC" had basically the same numbers before and after the bats were being tested before each game.

SUPERCOACH
Coach Bear Bryant

Male

SUPERCOACH

"Let's go."

View Profile
« Reply #307 on: May 07, 2012, 11:51:44 AM »

Well I heard back from them.  It appears they are going to keep their head in the sand and pretend everything is legit.  That is their story and they are sticking to it.

I just checked again and of course nothing has changed.  You can still vote as many times as you want.

Thank you for contacting us about the Lowe's Senior CLASS Award for softball. We have investigated the fraudulent voting and have removed the votes that were cast illegally from ALL schools. The current percentages are accurately reflected on our website.

Fan voting is one component of this award. Division I head coaches and national media make up the other two-thirds of the point total needed to declare a winner.

In the future, we encourage you to support Alabama student-athletes in a manner that befits their strong performances in the community and the classroom as well as on the field.

Regards,

Laurie Bollig

And here is my reply:

Respectfully, we do not believe for one second that ALL the illegal votes were removed.  You only removed the obvious illegal votes, such as the 35,000 I created with the auto vote program (and documented publicly).  The fact that the numbers have not changed much at all in recent days only goes to prove that the current lead was achieved by voting multiple times per day, either manually or using a much more subtle auto vote program that does not raise any red flags by voting 4 times per second.

To be clear, I do not want the girl from Alabama to win by cheating.  But by the same token, I do not want her to lose because of cheating either, especially to someone from Hawaii.  There is a little history between the two schools that you are probably unaware of.  A couple of years ago Hawaii knocked #1 Alabama out of a trip to the College World Series because they were using illegal bats.  Here is a link to a newspaper article that explains what happened:  Click here for link  I suggest you read it to understand why Alabama fans are so irate at the prospect of losing to Hawaii in this contest because of cheating.

While the Hawaii fans may or may not have been using an auto vote program (I don't know), they have ADMITTED to voting 100's of times per day using a manual process.  That manual process still works to this day.  I just voted twice in spite of the fact that you have banned me from the site by the IP address that was used by the auto vote program.  There are numerous ways to accomplish this, one of which is documented publicly on the very same forum topic where I disclosed that I voted 35,000 times with an auto vote program.

There is no way the outcome of this contest can be fair or trusted unless:

1)  All of the security holes are closed.

-AND-

2)  All votes are reset to 0 and the contest is restarted with a level playing field.

I am happy to work with you (free of charge) to help identify the remaining security holes.  I know of at least 2 security holes, 1 of which would allow me to write another auto vote program if I were so inclined.  And if I am aware of these security issues, you can bet there are people in the world much smarter than me that are aware of them as well.

I encourage you to have a contest befitting the honesty and integrity displayed by all of the girls that have been nominated, and that includes the girl from Hawaii.  These girls deserve a fair contest.

SUPERCOACH
Coach Bear Bryant

Male

SUPERCOACH

"Let's go."

View Profile
« Reply #308 on: May 07, 2012, 11:58:28 AM »

Nothing is going to change here unless the Alabama fans complain in enough numbers to be heard.  There is a contact us link on the bottom of the voting site.  I suggest you let your voices be heard.

I have seen dozens of comments all over the internet from the Hawaii fans that complained when my auto vote program took the lead.  They even got the University of Hawaii Media Relations department involved.  Maybe we should do the same thing.  Otherwise they are going to "pretend" that they removed all of the illegal votes, when we know full well they did not.  We sat here and watched the Hawaii lead spike up, just like they did when I started the auto vote program.  That is what prompted me to probe their security in the first place.

2Stater
President Denny

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #309 on: May 07, 2012, 12:01:38 PM »

Go get 'em, SC!!!  Applause E-Cred
SUPERCOACH
Coach Bear Bryant

Male

SUPERCOACH

"Let's go."

View Profile
« Reply #310 on: May 07, 2012, 12:03:53 PM »

Here is a link to the contact form:

Click here for link

SUPERCOACH
Coach Bear Bryant

Male

SUPERCOACH

"Let's go."

View Profile
« Reply #311 on: May 07, 2012, 12:07:20 PM »

Go get 'em, SC!!!  Applause E-Cred

I need help.  As long as it is just me, they will ignore me.  The squeaky wheel gets the grease.  Those Hawaii fans squealed pretty loud after I turned on the auto vote program last week.

SUPERCOACH
Coach Bear Bryant

Male

SUPERCOACH

"Let's go."

View Profile
« Reply #312 on: May 07, 2012, 12:25:59 PM »

Maybe we should give e-creds to everyone that contacts them and posts a copy of their letter in here.  How many?

2Stater
President Denny

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #313 on: May 07, 2012, 12:33:00 PM »

My e-mail to them:

I smell a rat. A few weeks ago, I noticed a big spike in Stephanie Ricketts numbers. Then, I noticed a spike in one day in Valerie Arioto's numbers. Last week or so, a big spike in Cassie Reilly-Boccia's numbers. A day or so later, Reilly-Boccia's numbers took a big crash, but not the case with the other 2 girls. What gives? I'll bet you dollars to donuts that the Alabama softball team has a much bigger following and voting crowd than Hawaii or Cal. Sounds like auto voting occurred involving all 3 of the girls, but only one was caught or penalized. Might I suggest you look into the other 2. I suspect you will find foul play. Just looking for a fair outcome here. Sounds like you need to close some back doors on the voting access and either recount ACTUAL votes or start the voting over without the loopholes.
bama57
Coach Xen Scott

E-Cred: 3858

bama57

View Profile
« Reply #314 on: May 07, 2012, 01:15:00 PM »

I don't have a twitter account , but, I did complain to Lowe's, with the following............surely ya'll are not going to allow this travesty with the Hiwaiians.....they squealed,,but they used the auto voter first.....Ya'll should do back and check all their votes and be fair about this!
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Next Game

vs.

Day: Saturday
Date: 8/31/2024
Time: TBD
TV: TBD
Radio: Fun 92.7
Tuscaloosa, AL

* Who's Online
  • Dot Guests: 136
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Recent Posts
Spring FB Transfer Portal by McBaman
[Yesterday at 09:39:24 PM]

Re: ***CRIMSON RED DAILY THREAD*** by 2Stater
[Yesterday at 01:53:30 PM]

Re: ***CRIMSON RED DAILY THREAD*** by Chechem
[Yesterday at 01:45:00 PM]

[Yesterday at 01:42:51 PM]

Re: College Hoops Fans React to John Calipari Reportedly Leaving Kentucky for Arkans by ricky023
[Yesterday at 10:21:06 AM]

Re: ***CRIMSON RED DAILY THREAD*** by ricky023
[Yesterday at 10:18:30 AM]

Re: ***CRIMSON RED DAILY THREAD*** by SUPERCOACH
[Yesterday at 08:34:49 AM]

Re: ***CRIMSON RED DAILY THREAD*** by SUPERCOACH
[Yesterday at 08:26:47 AM]

[April 10, 2024, 02:29:00 PM]

Re: ***CRIMSON RED DAILY THREAD*** by N.AL-Tider
[April 10, 2024, 02:20:36 PM]

More