Marshal Dillon Marshal Dillon
E-Cred: 3072
bamaphil bamaphil
E-Cred: 2962
Hannibal Lecter, MD Hannibal Lecter, MD
E-Cred: 2961

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why was my Courtney Upshaw post removed?  (Read 4372 times)
lacsselrahc
gilmer

E-Cred: 32

lacsselrahc

View Profile
« on: October 12, 2011, 06:27:15 PM »

It met all requirements and was factually accurate.

Are we not allowed to accurately, correctly, and factually criticize members of the team or coaching staff?

Sent a message to ssmith about this as well.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

BAMA

SUPERCOACH
Coach Bear Bryant

E-Cred: 5654

Male

SUPERCOACH

"Let's go."

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2011, 03:29:22 PM »

I did not remove it, and I am not sure who did.  I can promise you this though:  Nobody here has absolute power over this site except for me.

My guess is that one of the mods did not appreciate you claiming to know why CU went to the locker room without backing that knowledge up with some evidence or even a theory, and not even stating why you think he went to the locker room so that we could decide for ourselves if you were correct.  I don't know if that is why the post was removed, it is only a guess on my part based on some of the comments that were made on there before it was deleted.  But accusing someone of corruption because they didn't like your post and removed it is quite childish, don't you think?

From reading that post, I am guessing that you are saying it had nothing to do with an equipment failure and had something to do with the play where he tried to kick somebody.  But that is only a guess since you did not elaborate.

If you would like to clarify and explain why you think he went to the locker room, I have the power to go find the post in the trash dumpster and bring it back to the Quad.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 03:53:22 PM by SUPERCOACH » Logged

"The same thing win, that always won... and we just have a different bunch of excuses if we lose"
lacsselrahc
gilmer

lacsselrahc

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2011, 08:28:55 PM »

accusing someone of corruption because they didn't like your post and removed it is quite childish, don't you think?
I never accused anyone of being corrupt
Even if I had it would be far less childish than removing a post b/c you dislike or disagree with the content

If you would like to clarify and explain why you think he went to the locker room, I have the power to go find the post in the trash dumpster and bring it back to the Quad.
I think for those with middle school reading comprehension skills who watched the game it was clear what I was talking about.

If the crimson glasses prevent some from seeing the truth there is nothing I can, or care, to do about it.

I do not care if the thread is reposted or not.

I was mainly curious as to the reason for the deletion.

There seems to be a lot of variance in how the "rules" are enforced.  For example; I have seen you and others post non-sports related threads in The Quad that were not deleted or moved, while other posters have had their threads deleted/moved or the poster has been banned from the board.

Here is looking to a BAMA win over ole piss and less ambiguous threads in the future.

Thanks for your reply.

BAMA
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 08:33:21 PM by lacsselrahc » Logged
SUPERCOACH
Coach Bear Bryant

Male

SUPERCOACH

"Let's go."

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2011, 09:55:37 PM »

Charles I'm not going to waste my time arguing with you.  If you don't like the rules or the way they are enforced, then don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you.

I would advise you to pay particular attention to rule #8.  You are not entitled to membership here.  I thought I made that pretty clear the last time.

I don't understand why you even want to come here to cause trouble and insult people.  Asking a legitimate question about why your post was deleted is fine.  But there is no need to include a smart aleck comment about absolute power and corruption, nor to insult my intelligence by questioning my reading comprehension skills.

"The same thing win, that always won... and we just have a different bunch of excuses if we lose"
lacsselrahc
gilmer

lacsselrahc

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2011, 12:45:44 AM »

I don't understand why you even want to come here to cause trouble and insult people. 

I come here b/c most of the best posters from the News board came here.  I am generally positive.  You did not delete the post, so my comment was not directed at you, but some mod did, and you know who. 

That does not matter.

What matters, is that people like courtey upshaw should not represent the University of Alabama.

He should have been ejected from the game and Alabama penalized on the play.

Anyone who was unable to understand the implied subject of the post is an idiot.

BAMA

SUPERCOACH
Coach Bear Bryant

Male

SUPERCOACH

"Let's go."

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2011, 08:42:02 AM »

I don't understand why you even want to come here to cause trouble and insult people. 

I come here b/c most of the best posters from the News board came here.  I am generally positive.  You did not delete the post, so my comment was not directed at you, but some mod did, and you know who. 

That does not matter.

What matters, is that people like courtey upshaw should not represent the University of Alabama.

He should have been ejected from the game and Alabama penalized on the play.

Anyone who was unable to understand the implied subject of the post is an idiot.

BAMA

Au contraire... actually there are a couple of things here that do matter.  And neither of them have anything to do with the original post.

1)  There are several mods.  I do not know which one deleted it, nor do I care.  I have 2 possibilities in mind.  If I actually cared who deleted it I could ask them and they would tell me.  But I don't care and consequently I don't know, and I told you plainly that I don't know.  So now you are accusing me of lying about it.

2)  On top of that you continue to insist on calling a whole group of people here idiots.  I am among that group since I still have no idea how the trip to the locker room is connected to the play on the field.

The bottom line is you are just too smart for us common folk.  Apparently we just aren't intelligent enough to understand all of the clever and subtle undercurrents within your posts.  You should go see if Mensa has a forum and hang out on it instead.  As a bonus, the people over there might not be a bunch of corrupt liars.  I also bet they would disassociate themselves from anyone who kicks at an opponent during one of their debates.  Maybe that is where the confusion comes in.  Perhaps Mensa sends these guys off stage to get a paddling before they let them come back to the debate, where CNS just spanks their behind on the sideline if he sees what they are doing and doesn't like it.

Please don't come back this time.  Really.  It is pretty clear that one of your primary motivations is to stir up trouble with the mods.  NOBODY else here does that.  If you sign up again I will ban you as soon as I detect it is you this time, regardless of whether or not you are actually causing trouble.  But it probably won't be hard to find you since you will be causing trouble before you even make it out of the gilmer level.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Next Game

vs.

Day: Saturday
Date: 8/31/2024
Time: TBD
TV: TBD
Radio: Fun 92.7
Tuscaloosa, AL

* Who's Online
  • Dot Guests: 197
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0