Marshal Dillon Marshal Dillon
E-Cred: 3072
bamaphil bamaphil
E-Cred: 2962
Hannibal Lecter, MD Hannibal Lecter, MD
E-Cred: 2961

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ** Alabama football PRACTICE REPORTS **  (Read 35747 times)
N.AL-Tider
Coach Wallace Wade

E-Cred: 3190

N.AL-Tider

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: November 05, 2019, 08:26:38 AM »

Just an FYI, Dan Marino wore #13, and as great as he was, never won a Superbowl.
Did Marino ever win a nationall championship?  Tua has...

"Play by play, that’s how we win here."

Eddie Jackson  Dec. 2016
ricky023
President Denny

E-Cred: 5062

Male

ricky023

To Be One Ask One

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: November 05, 2019, 08:46:44 AM »

No Marino played at Pittsburg and he never won a Natty. RTR!

John 15:5
"The Preacher"
"Rangers Lead the Way"
1/75th Rangers
SUPERCOACH
Coach Bear Bryant

E-Cred: 5654

Male

SUPERCOACH

"Let's go."

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: November 05, 2019, 08:59:53 AM »

Just an FYI, Dan Marino wore #13, and as great as he was, never won a Superbowl.
Did Marino ever win a nationall championship?  Tua has...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1umT1OAnAc0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1umT1OAnAc0</a>

"The same thing win, that always won... and we just have a different bunch of excuses if we lose"
Chechem
President Denny

E-Cred: 7228

Chechem

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: November 05, 2019, 12:15:09 PM »

13 is my favorite number and I think Tua can make it a great number. RTR!
You have even worse luck than Tua!   Undecided Thinking Huh?

Laughing

Southernism: "BLESS YOUR HEART, PREACHER, YOUR LUCK SUCKS."

Chechem
President Denny

Chechem

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: November 05, 2019, 05:38:22 PM »

Tuesday before LSU:
Click here for link

...Tua Tagovailoa was a participant during positional drills during the team’s practice Tuesday...

The drills were reportedly more than just throwing, as Tagovailoa also moved around to drop back and throw. ...

This is the second straight day Tagovailoa has been practicing, ...

Tagovailoa has averaged 11.2 yards per pass with 27 touchdowns and only two interceptions this season. Last year, he also averaged 11.2 yards per attempt with 43 touchdowns and six picks in 15 games.

Chechem
President Denny

Chechem

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: November 12, 2019, 04:43:22 AM »

Monday before Mississippi State:
Click here for link

Alabama worked outside Monday ... in preparation for Saturday’s game at Mississippi. State. Players were dressed in shirts and shorts ...

— Tua Tagovailoa (ankle) was not present during the viewing period. Earlier in the day, head coach Nick Saban said the team would likely keep the starting quarterback out a day before starting him up on Tuesday.

“He’s a little sore, as to be expected,” Saban said. “We did all the medical research that you could do on him to find out if he did any damage or hurt himself in any way, shape or form, and he did not. So we’ll manage the soreness. We may give him a day off today and sort of start him back tomorrow a little bit. We’ll just have to manage it day to day and he should respond each and every week. The situation that he’s in is very much expected, and he doesn’t have any further issues.”

— Running back Trey Sanders (foot) and Joshua McMillon (knee) were both inside on the stationary bikes. ...

2Stater
President Denny

E-Cred: 7921

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: November 12, 2019, 04:55:42 AM »

Click here for link

Alabama worked outside Monday ... in preparation for Saturday’s game at Mississippi. State. Players were dressed in shirts and shorts ...

— Tua Tagovailoa (ankle) was not present during the viewing period. Earlier in the day, head coach Nick Saban said the team would likely keep the starting quarterback out a day before starting him up on Tuesday.

“He’s a little sore, as to be expected,” Saban said. “We did all the medical research that you could do on him to find out if he did any damage or hurt himself in any way, shape or form, and he did not. So we’ll manage the soreness. We may give him a day off today and sort of start him back tomorrow a little bit. We’ll just have to manage it day to day and he should respond each and every week. The situation that he’s in is very much expected, and he doesn’t have any further issues.”

— Running back Trey Sanders (foot) and Joshua McMillon (knee) were both inside on the stationary bikes. ...

I'm not so sure it wouldn't be smart to sit him this week and maybe next. Give him time to heal.
N.AL-Tider
Coach Wallace Wade

N.AL-Tider

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: November 12, 2019, 07:31:02 AM »

Click here for link

I'm not so sure it wouldn't be smart to sit him this week and maybe next. Give him time to heal.
I don't agree.  He needs to get his timing back that he had before surgery.  It seemed like the one thing Danielson said that I agreed with was that he seemed a bit off in that aspect.  IMO, he needs to play.  More importantly, our OL needs to protect him better...

Eddie Jackson  Dec. 2016
2Stater
President Denny

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: November 12, 2019, 07:36:14 AM »

Click here for link

I don't agree.  He needs to get his timing back that he had before surgery.  It seemed like the one thing Danielson said that I agreed with was that he seemed a bit off in that aspect.  IMO, he needs to play.  More importantly, our OL needs to protect him better...

You know what they say about opinions, right? 
N.AL-Tider
Coach Wallace Wade

N.AL-Tider

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: November 12, 2019, 08:17:36 AM »

Click here for link

Eddie Jackson  Dec. 2016
2Stater
President Denny

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: November 12, 2019, 08:32:56 AM »

Click here for link

Laughing

I do see your point, but you have to weigh the importance of a healthy ankle, and getting all the reps needed that you think is necessary to keep him sharp. If he re-injures that ankle, they'll be playing without him anyway.
ricky023
President Denny

Male

ricky023

To Be One Ask One

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: November 12, 2019, 09:38:41 AM »

I have a question? CAN our O-Line protect him? Are they good enough? RTR!

"The Preacher"
"Rangers Lead the Way"
1/75th Rangers
N.AL-Tider
Coach Wallace Wade

N.AL-Tider

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: November 12, 2019, 02:17:39 PM »

Go back and watch the Tennessee game for your answer...

Eddie Jackson  Dec. 2016
ricky023
President Denny

Male

ricky023

To Be One Ask One

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: November 12, 2019, 03:01:46 PM »

Hey my brother I know against a not so good team But, I am asking about good teams like LSU or Auburn who has a good defense also. I am just looking for someone who know our O-line better than I do. RTR!

"The Preacher"
"Rangers Lead the Way"
1/75th Rangers
N.AL-Tider
Coach Wallace Wade

N.AL-Tider

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: November 12, 2019, 03:50:18 PM »

Hey my brother I know against a not so good team But, I am asking about good teams like LSU or Auburn who has a good defense also. I am just looking for someone who know our O-line better than I do. RTR!
Well I could be wrong but...If an Oline can't protect our team against a "not so good team" then it stands to reason that they can't against a good defense.  Maybe Coach or someone else has seen something that I haven't and can offer their thoughts...

Eddie Jackson  Dec. 2016
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Next Game

vs.

Day: Saturday
Date: 8/31/2024
Time: TBD
TV: TBD
Radio: Fun 92.7
Tuscaloosa, AL

* Who's Online
  • Dot Guests: 145
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Recent Posts
Spring FB Transfer Portal by McBaman
[Yesterday at 09:39:24 PM]

Re: ***CRIMSON RED DAILY THREAD*** by 2Stater
[Yesterday at 01:53:30 PM]

Re: ***CRIMSON RED DAILY THREAD*** by Chechem
[Yesterday at 01:45:00 PM]

[Yesterday at 01:42:51 PM]

Re: College Hoops Fans React to John Calipari Reportedly Leaving Kentucky for Arkans by ricky023
[Yesterday at 10:21:06 AM]

Re: ***CRIMSON RED DAILY THREAD*** by ricky023
[Yesterday at 10:18:30 AM]

Re: ***CRIMSON RED DAILY THREAD*** by SUPERCOACH
[Yesterday at 08:34:49 AM]

Re: ***CRIMSON RED DAILY THREAD*** by SUPERCOACH
[Yesterday at 08:26:47 AM]

[April 10, 2024, 02:29:00 PM]

Re: ***CRIMSON RED DAILY THREAD*** by N.AL-Tider
[April 10, 2024, 02:20:36 PM]

More