Marshal Dillon Marshal Dillon
E-Cred: 3072
bamaphil bamaphil
E-Cred: 2962
Hannibal Lecter, MD Hannibal Lecter, MD
E-Cred: 2961

Pages: 1 ... 2275 2276 2277 2278 [2279] 2280 2281 2282 2283 ... 3906   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ***CRIMSON RED DAILY THREAD***  (Read 12487808 times)
2Stater
President Denny

E-Cred: 7920

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #34170 on: April 29, 2016, 06:32:44 AM »

Good morning.  Coffee

Not a great day for Alabama yesterday. 
1. The baseball team got waxed. 
2. Only one player was taken in the NFL Draft first round.
3. Recruiting violations reported, and we lose a coach.

Tinfoil Hat Tinfoil Hat Tinfoil Hat

Black Thursday, indeed.  Sad

Let's hope for a better day today. I felt like Bama was blackballed at the draft. 

Don't think it was blackballing.  But it was a bummer. 

I've got a gun show this weekend, so I'll be scarce after early posts.  Hold down the fort!

NALT, J, and HL will have to handle it, then. I have an 8:00 appointment, then off to Lake Martin for the weekend.  Cheesy
ricky023
President Denny

E-Cred: 5062

Male

ricky023

To Be One Ask One

View Profile
« Reply #34171 on: April 29, 2016, 12:40:06 PM »

Well today is beautiful. It'll be another great day i hope, Mrs Dottie wants to plant the garden today and I ain't shore my back can take it. Hope everybody else has a great day. RTR!

John 15:5
"The Preacher"
"Rangers Lead the Way"
1/75th Rangers
Chechem
President Denny

E-Cred: 7228

Chechem

View Profile
« Reply #34172 on: April 30, 2016, 05:58:18 AM »

Good morning, everybody.

LOTS of rain yesterday, but cool and nice today.  Enjoy!

Preacher, hope you got that garden planted.  How's the back??
Red Elephant told me yesterday that his garden is planted; lots of tomatoes!
We're having strawberries, but the plants haven't peaked yet; getting a few each day!

2Stater
President Denny

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #34173 on: April 30, 2016, 07:01:39 AM »

Mrs 2 and I are at beautiful Lake Martin near Dadeville. We had a hellacious thunderstorm come through about 9:00 last night. Lots of lightning. Nice and cool this morning. Looking forward to a beautiful day today. I hope y'all have a good one too.
ricky023
President Denny

Male

ricky023

To Be One Ask One

View Profile
« Reply #34174 on: April 30, 2016, 10:25:52 AM »

Man that rain split and we didn't get a drop of storm, lightning or nothing. RTR!

"The Preacher"
"Rangers Lead the Way"
1/75th Rangers
Chechem
President Denny

Chechem

View Profile
« Reply #34175 on: May 01, 2016, 06:08:38 AM »

It's a cool and foggy Sunday morning; enjoy.  Coffee

Back to the gun show this morning.  There was a good crowd there yesterday, and we had fun telling stories and meeting folks.

I listened to the last inning of the 4-3 win over MSU yesterday.  The radio station I had was the MSU network.  Their announcers melted down as MSU pitchers walked 4 straight Bama batters to tie the game.  Loved that.  Then we won with a hit.   

Nice to have hscoach stop by yesterday to post a note about Greg McElroy.  And an e-cred to Ricky for holding down the fort while 2 and I were away.

Applause E-Cred

Jamos
Coach Gene Stallings

E-Cred: 5801

Male

Jamos

View Profile
« Reply #34176 on: May 01, 2016, 06:24:49 AM »

Wow, the past two days have been just wonderful for Ole Jamos as I went fishing for the first time in a very, very long time. Mrs. J and I went bass fishing Friday at Lock 15 on the Warrior River and each of us were able to catch a few. The weather was mostly overcast and it made for perfect conditions. My neighbor came over to our place after we returned and he got all fired up and asked me to go with him to the same place yesterday. We caught lots of bass, mostly small ones, but I did catch 2 slab crappie on a crank bait, one was 15 inches long and the other was 14 inches. I brought home a few fish on Friday as I had promised a senior couple at church, who just love fish, a mess and I couldn't believe they had eggs in them when I cleaned them. I had large mouth and spotted bass and each had eggs. I guess fish are like deer, they don't all spawn at the same time. Any way, it was fun to be able to get outside and do some of the things I enjoy most.

Glad to see 2 is having a great trip to the lake, he needs some fun to mend all the thoughts of his past few months.

Chech, I thought of you while fishing at Lock 15 and we need to plan a trip to go there sometime, I think you would enjoy it. Maybe you have been there before?

The big car race is today at Talladega, maybe the rain will be kind to them to get the race in.

Have a good day everyone. Pray Cheesy

“There were no arguments, those are called ass-chewings,” . Coach Nick Saban
Chechem
President Denny

Chechem

View Profile
« Reply #34177 on: May 01, 2016, 06:37:44 AM »

Wow, the past two days have been just wonderful for Ole Jamos as I went fishing for the first time in a very, very long time. Mrs. J and I went bass fishing Friday at Lock 15 on the Warrior River and each of us were able to catch a few. The weather was mostly overcast and it made for perfect conditions. My neighbor came over to our place after we returned and he got all fired up and asked me to go with him to the same place yesterday. We caught lots of bass, mostly small ones, but I did catch 2 slab crappie on a crank bait, one was 15 inches long and the other was 14 inches. I brought home a few fish on Friday as I had promised a senior couple at church, who just love fish, a mess and I couldn't believe they had eggs in them when I cleaned them. I had large mouth and spotted bass and each had eggs. I guess fish are like deer, they don't all spawn at the same time. Any way, it was fun to be able to get outside and do some of the things I enjoy most.

Glad to see 2 is having a great trip to the lake, he needs some fun to mend all the thoughts of his past few months.

Chech, I thought of you while fishing at Lock 15 and we need to plan a trip to go there sometime, I think you would enjoy it. Maybe you have been there before?

The big car race is today at Talladega, maybe the rain will be kind to them to get the race in.

Glad you had such success fishing, Jamos.  Indeed, I'd enjoy fishing Lock 15.  Yes, I have quite a history in that region - both fishing and friends.

I'm getting excited about our beach trip.  Fortunately we'll have lucky Jamos with us!!  Just have to buy him some beach spikes for his rods and take along a comfy chair for resting.

Jamos
Coach Gene Stallings

E-Cred: 5801

Male

Jamos

View Profile
« Reply #34178 on: May 01, 2016, 06:43:40 AM »

Glad you had such success fishing, Jamos.  Indeed, I'd enjoy fishing Lock 15.  Yes, I have quite a history in that region - both fishing and friends.

I'm getting excited about our beach trip.  Fortunately we'll have lucky Jamos with us!!  Just have to buy him some beach spikes for his rods and take along a comfy chair for resting.

It's been a very long time since I've fished in the "Big Pond", looking forward to it.

I'm having a problem with my outboard right now that I can't seem to get anyone to fix it. My "no oil" alarm comes on and shuts down the motor but you can immediately restart the motor and take off again. It will run for 36-37 seconds and come on again and you can restart and do the same thing over and over again. It is using oil per the reservoir and that's why I think it is electronic related versus the oil pump being bad.  The mechanic told me it was an oil pump problem but I'm not so sure. The last time I had these mechanics work on my motor it took a year and lots of insistence from me to get them to take the boat to the river with their computer and run the boat to find the problem. I would use another mechanic but there are none around with the computer equipment necessary to work on these fuel injected motors.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 06:56:34 AM by Jamos » Logged

“There were no arguments, those are called ass-chewings,” . Coach Nick Saban
2Stater
President Denny

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #34179 on: May 01, 2016, 07:34:31 AM »

Glad everyone's having a good weekend. J, I sure hope they can get your motor fixed. We will be leaving here in about an hour to head back home to P'cola. We had a very relaxing time and I hate to leave. At least I have our fishing excursion to look forward to!
ricky023
President Denny

Male

ricky023

To Be One Ask One

View Profile
« Reply #34180 on: May 01, 2016, 08:43:10 AM »

Glad you had such success fishing, Jamos.  Indeed, I'd enjoy fishing Lock 15.  Yes, I have quite a history in that region - both fishing and friends.

I'm getting excited about our beach trip.  Fortunately we'll have lucky Jamos with us!!  Just have to buy him some beach spikes for his rods and take along a comfy chair for resting.

It's been a very long time since I've fished in the "Big Pond", looking forward to it.

I'm having a problem with my outboard right now that I can't seem to get anyone to fix it. My "no oil" alarm comes on and shuts down the motor but you can immediately restart the motor and take off again. It will run for 36-37 seconds and come on again and you can restart and do the same thing over and over again. It is using oil per the reservoir and that's why I think it is electronic related versus the oil pump being bad.  The mechanic told me it was an oil pump problem but I'm not so sure. The last time I had these mechanics work on my motor it took a year and lots of insistence from me to get them to take the boat to the river with their computer and run the boat to find the problem. I would use another mechanic but there are none around with the computer equipment necessary to work on these fuel injected motors.

Sounds like you have a problem with a wire grounding out on you. If there is a short of some kind it could cause a fire. Be safe with that thing. RTR!

"The Preacher"
"Rangers Lead the Way"
1/75th Rangers
ricky023
President Denny

Male

ricky023

To Be One Ask One

View Profile
« Reply #34181 on: May 01, 2016, 08:44:57 AM »

I do hope all has a great day. Not much sleep last night for my back and legs were really bad. I get to go to church today so maybe I can feel better now. I wish you would all keep our Nation in your prayers today. The violence we have now is exactly what was going on in the world's in the 60's and 70's that destroyed those countries. RTR!

"The Preacher"
"Rangers Lead the Way"
1/75th Rangers
ricky023
President Denny

Male

ricky023

To Be One Ask One

View Profile
« Reply #34182 on: May 01, 2016, 06:16:30 PM »

Well we are finally getting some of the rain, thunder and big time lightning we have been missing. It is really pouring down here in East Alabama and I noticed I-20 all the way to Atlanta seems to be getting it really good. RTR!

"The Preacher"
"Rangers Lead the Way"
1/75th Rangers
Chechem
President Denny

Chechem

View Profile
« Reply #34183 on: May 01, 2016, 08:02:53 PM »

Hello everyone.  Hope you're feeling better, Ricky!

Jamos, we had a generator in Belize that did that.  It was caused by a faulty oil-uptake sensor (whatever it was called).  You could disconnect the wire to the sensor, and the problem was solved.  Check to see if something like that is possible.  BUT, be sure you don't end up running the engine without oil (as in 'bad oil pump').

Chechem
President Denny

Chechem

View Profile
« Reply #34184 on: May 02, 2016, 04:46:19 AM »

Good (early) morning.

Sleep was elusive last night.  This morning we have thunderstorms and drizzle.  The woods are very green (if it ever gets daylight).  Summer is almost here.

Fun time at the gun show yesterday.  I heard many conspiracy theories.  Clearly, life on this planet is ending soon.   

"Woot" for the softball team.  "Woot" for the new basketball signee.  "Woot" for the new D-line coach.

Pages: 1 ... 2275 2276 2277 2278 [2279] 2280 2281 2282 2283 ... 3906   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Next Game

vs.

Day: Saturday
Date: 8/31/2024
Time: TBD
TV: TBD
Radio: Fun 92.7
Tuscaloosa, AL

* Who's Online
  • Dot Guests: 164
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1