Marshal Dillon Marshal Dillon
E-Cred: 3072
bamaphil bamaphil
E-Cred: 2962
Hannibal Lecter, MD Hannibal Lecter, MD
E-Cred: 2961

Pages: 1 ... 3320 3321 3322 3323 [3324] 3325 3326 3327 3328 ... 3906   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ***CRIMSON RED DAILY THREAD***  (Read 12485404 times)
Chechem
President Denny

E-Cred: 7228

Chechem

View Profile
« Reply #49845 on: April 02, 2020, 06:27:13 AM »

Good morning folks.  I'M BACK from time-out.    I have actually been going to the office every day since last Friday.  Should all this week but I may take a couple of days to work from home or take vacation days next week.  I'll decide later.

Glad everyone is doing well.  My family is even though they all seem stressed... It's going to be a Loooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggg summer for Mrs. Nalt...

Reminds me to watch "The Long, Hot Summer." It's a good ole movie of Faulkner's Southern story.

Movie was better than the books.  They used verbs!   

N.AL-Tider
Coach Wallace Wade

E-Cred: 3190

N.AL-Tider

View Profile
« Reply #49846 on: April 02, 2020, 06:27:59 AM »

Good morning folks.  I'M BACK from time-out.    I have actually been going to the office every day since last Friday.  Should all this week but I may take a couple of days to work from home or take vacation days next week.  I'll decide later.

Glad everyone is doing well.  My family is even though they all seem stressed... It's going to be a Loooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggg summer for Mrs. Nalt...

Well well.   

How's the grass in north Alabama?  Deep and growing fast?? 

Yep, the grass is getting a good start.  I've already gotten my mower stuck in the mud twice even... Banging your head against the wall.

"Play by play, that’s how we win here."

Eddie Jackson  Dec. 2016
2Stater
President Denny

E-Cred: 7920

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #49847 on: April 02, 2020, 06:28:57 AM »

Reminds me to watch "The Long, Hot Summer." It's a good ole movie of Faulkner's Southern story.

OT, I've never watched so much TV in my life. I actually watched a girls' soccer game yesterday between Ok St and WV.  Embarrassed
N.AL-Tider
Coach Wallace Wade

N.AL-Tider

View Profile
« Reply #49848 on: April 02, 2020, 06:32:54 AM »

OT, I've never watched so much TV in my life. I actually watched a girls' soccer game yesterday between Ok St and WV.  Embarrassed
I'm sorry to be the one to tell you 2 but that was actually a replay of the game...

Eddie Jackson  Dec. 2016
Chechem
President Denny

Chechem

View Profile
« Reply #49849 on: April 02, 2020, 06:33:51 AM »

Well well.   

How's the grass in north Alabama?  Deep and growing fast?? 

Yep, the grass is getting a good start.  I've already gotten my mower stuck in the mud twice even... Banging your head against the wall.

Should be drying out again today.  Rain on Saturday (maybe), so hope everybody can catch up.  We pulled weeds from the flower beds yesterday.  My shoes were soaked after sinking into the mud.

2, try YouTube.  Lots of old footballing games on there.  You're almost old enough to not remember who won them.

2Stater
President Denny

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #49850 on: April 02, 2020, 06:34:11 AM »

I'm sorry to be the one to tell you 2 but that was actually a replay of the game...

Duh! However, it was new to me because I had no idea who had won. 
Hannibal Lecter, MD
Coach Wallace Wade

Hannibal Lecter, MD

View Profile
« Reply #49851 on: April 02, 2020, 07:00:30 AM »

How many kids do y'all have a home now, NALT?  Just the two boys?
Hannibal Lecter, MD
Coach Wallace Wade

Hannibal Lecter, MD

View Profile
« Reply #49852 on: April 02, 2020, 07:04:25 AM »

Brother Ricky better start praying double time for this bunch.  If there was ever a sign of bad times, it has to be 2 choosing to watch a REPLAY of WOMEN'S AMATEUR SOCCER match.  The world is surely coming to an end.
2Stater
President Denny

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #49853 on: April 02, 2020, 07:10:24 AM »

Brother Ricky better start praying double time for this bunch.  If there was ever a sign of bad times, it has to be 2 choosing to watch a REPLAY of WOMEN'S AMATEUR SOCCER match.  The world is surely coming to an end.

Laughing Laughing
Old Tider
Coach Frank Thomas

E-Cred: 1634

Old Tider

View Profile
« Reply #49854 on: April 02, 2020, 07:12:41 AM »

Duh! However, it was new to me because I had no idea who had won. 

And I've reached the age where I can rewatch a mystery and have no idea who did it. Or even watch most of a movie again before realizing I'd seen it before.   Stars
Chechem
President Denny

Chechem

View Profile
« Reply #49855 on: April 02, 2020, 07:13:08 AM »

Laughing Laughing
Laughing  and an e-cred!

N.AL-Tider
Coach Wallace Wade

N.AL-Tider

View Profile
« Reply #49856 on: April 02, 2020, 07:43:05 AM »

Yes, just the two boys.  Runt is trying his best to agitate his mother as much as possible though... 

Eddie Jackson  Dec. 2016
Hannibal Lecter, MD
Coach Wallace Wade

Hannibal Lecter, MD

View Profile
« Reply #49857 on: April 02, 2020, 07:44:31 AM »

Yes, just the two boys.  Runt is trying his best to agitate his mother as much as possible though... 

That's what teenagers do.  How's his health?  Has he gained any weight back?
N.AL-Tider
Coach Wallace Wade

N.AL-Tider

View Profile
« Reply #49858 on: April 02, 2020, 08:00:33 AM »

He is doing really well right now.  He gained enough to fill out his facial features and really looks good. He feels much better and doesn't have to run to the toilet 6 or 7 times per day to take a bloody dump. Thanks to Remicade and their program to help with the costs it doesn't look like his illness will bankrupt us either.  Thanks for asking...

Eddie Jackson  Dec. 2016
Chechem
President Denny

Chechem

View Profile
« Reply #49859 on: April 02, 2020, 08:15:06 AM »

He is doing really well right now.  He gained enough to fill out his facial features and really looks good. He feels much better and doesn't have to run to the toilet 6 or 7 times per day to take a bloody dump. Thanks to Remicade and their program to help with the costs it doesn't look like his illness will bankrupt us either.  Thanks for asking...
Applause E-Cred

Pages: 1 ... 3320 3321 3322 3323 [3324] 3325 3326 3327 3328 ... 3906   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Next Game

vs.

Day: Saturday
Date: 8/31/2024
Time: TBD
TV: TBD
Radio: Fun 92.7
Tuscaloosa, AL

* Who's Online
  • Dot Guests: 181
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0