Marshal Dillon Marshal Dillon
E-Cred: 3072
bamaphil bamaphil
E-Cred: 2962
Hannibal Lecter, MD Hannibal Lecter, MD
E-Cred: 2961

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I am so very angry...  (Read 2744 times)
MLB10
Senior

E-Cred: 115

View Profile
« on: February 20, 2012, 02:32:51 PM »

Ok today I took my son to baseball practice at his elementary school.  It was 2 hrs long so I took the little ones 2 buzz lightyear scooters so they could expend some energy while the oldest was practicing but they wouldn't be in the way of the baseballs which is dangerous.  Anyway, a lady pulls up by me in an infiniti SUV.  One of my sons lost control of his plastic scooter on the little crack of the sidewalk and the rubber handle hit her car.  She gets out (and I am sitting on the concrete at eye level of this so I saw exactly what happened) and she said "DID SOMETHING HIT MY CAR" and I said "his scooter fell."  Well she goes and inspects the damages and finds nothing...DUH...your $50000 ride isn't gonna get damaged by a $19 scooter made of plastic and rubber.  She never asked if my son was hurt but WHATEVER.

Anwyay, about 1.5 hrs into it the wind picks up and I go in the car and let them listen to a kids CD.  I left the scooters on the sidewalk in front of my van so my oldest could climb through with his bat bag when he got done.  Well near the end of practice she gets out, picks up a scooter (not even TOUCHING her van) and throws it like 5 feet and gets back into her van.  I open the door to go yell at her but my 5 year olds are with me and I really want to represent Christ for them so I call my husband instead.  He tries to figure out who it is because he's going to "have a conversation" with her.  He was really angry but he is so much better at giving people the BOOM in a calm way.

I am just shocked a grown woman would be so materialistic and ugly.  How do people get over 30 and be so childish??? Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

PS supercoach i found this forum thru a back way but I still couldn't reach it from the home page.
pmull
Coach Nick Saban

E-Cred: 6109

Male

pmull

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2012, 02:52:21 PM »

Your kids Buzz Lightyear scooter hits an Infinity van. There has got to be a "to infinity and beyond" joke in there somewhere.
MLB10
Senior

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2012, 02:59:53 PM »

Your kids Buzz Lightyear scooter hits an Infinity van. There has got to be a "to infinity and beyond" joke in there somewhere.
Laughing you got a giggle.  i hope my husband kicks her butt to infinity and beyond.
XBAMA
Coach Wallace Wade

E-Cred: 4632

Male

XBAMA

Roll Tide

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2012, 03:29:50 PM »

PEOPLE LIKE "HER" have a way of getting what's coming to them in one way or another ...
good job on keeping your cool , too bad she couldn't do the same ...

might I suggest ? when you go to the ballpark have a video camera of
some sort handy , I believe you can get some solid gold youtube material ! 

Laughing Applause E-Cred

God And Guns got us here and God and Guns will keep us here
MLB10
Senior

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2012, 04:56:09 PM »

PEOPLE LIKE "HER" have a way of getting what's coming to them in one way or another ...
good job on keeping your cool , too bad she couldn't do the same ...

might I suggest ? when you go to the ballpark have a video camera of
some sort handy , I believe you can get some solid gold youtube material ! 

Laughing Applause E-Cred

Well somebody already thought of that!!!  This football league is run under the same umbrella as our baseball league
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jos9TqFnlo" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jos9TqFnlo</a>

And I'm glad I refrained because when I got home I remembered my husband is president of the little league  Laughing he would have never lived that down if I got into a shouting match or brawl with a parent.
Jamos
Coach Gene Stallings

E-Cred: 5801

Male

Jamos

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2012, 05:15:12 PM »

Yeah I know what you are saying, I got mad one time.   Smiley

“There were no arguments, those are called ass-chewings,” . Coach Nick Saban
SUPERCOACH
Coach Bear Bryant

E-Cred: 5654

Male

SUPERCOACH

"Let's go."

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2012, 06:04:54 PM »

Ok today I took my son to baseball practice at his elementary school.  It was 2 hrs long so I took the little ones 2 buzz lightyear scooters so they could expend some energy while the oldest was practicing but they wouldn't be in the way of the baseballs which is dangerous.  Anyway, a lady pulls up by me in an infiniti SUV.  One of my sons lost control of his plastic scooter on the little crack of the sidewalk and the rubber handle hit her car.  She gets out (and I am sitting on the concrete at eye level of this so I saw exactly what happened) and she said "DID SOMETHING HIT MY CAR" and I said "his scooter fell."  Well she goes and inspects the damages and finds nothing...DUH...your $50000 ride isn't gonna get damaged by a $19 scooter made of plastic and rubber.  She never asked if my son was hurt but WHATEVER.

Anwyay, about 1.5 hrs into it the wind picks up and I go in the car and let them listen to a kids CD.  I left the scooters on the sidewalk in front of my van so my oldest could climb through with his bat bag when he got done.  Well near the end of practice she gets out, picks up a scooter (not even TOUCHING her van) and throws it like 5 feet and gets back into her van.  I open the door to go yell at her but my 5 year olds are with me and I really want to represent Christ for them so I call my husband instead.  He tries to figure out who it is because he's going to "have a conversation" with her.  He was really angry but he is so much better at giving people the BOOM in a calm way.

I am just shocked a grown woman would be so materialistic and ugly.  How do people get over 30 and be so childish??? Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

PS supercoach i found this forum thru a back way but I still couldn't reach it from the home page.

Just to clarify and make sure we are on the same page, what I am calling the "Home" page is the one you get if you click on home on the black menu bar.  It may or may not have a link to Ferguson, it just depends on which posts make the front page.  If you click on the second item in the menu bar, "Forum", it will go to a page that has a list of all of the different boards, such as the Quad, Ferguson Student Center, Bryant Museum, etc.  This "Forum" page should always have links to all of the different boards.  It really is the main page for forum members.  The home page is more for lurkers that don't have an account and want to quickly skim the site to see the "best" topics from within the forum.  Any moderator can put something on the home page if they think it should go there.  I would love to have the ability for regular members to vote something up to the home page if enough folks think it should go there, but we are not there yet.

It might be a good idea for me to have one of those little boxes on the side that has links to all of the different boards.  That would show up on every page, and would actually come in pretty handy I think.

"The same thing win, that always won... and we just have a different bunch of excuses if we lose"
rueben
Coach E. B. Beaumont

E-Cred: 1977

rueben

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2012, 08:02:32 PM »

Vengeance is a dish best served cold. 

ricky023
President Denny

E-Cred: 5062

Male

ricky023

To Be One Ask One

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2012, 08:24:06 PM »

Bless you MLB10. I do hope your children was OK. You had a heart that was tested and I believe you pasted with flying colors. Satan will use anything little thing he can to get us to things his way. Again you defeated him now he is really mad. Job well done. RTR!

John 15:5
"The Preacher"
"Rangers Lead the Way"
1/75th Rangers
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Next Game

vs.

Day: Saturday
Date: 8/31/2024
Time: TBD
TV: TBD
Radio: Fun 92.7
Tuscaloosa, AL

* Who's Online
  • Dot Guests: 379
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0