Marshal Dillon Marshal Dillon
E-Cred: 3072
bamaphil bamaphil
E-Cred: 2962
Hannibal Lecter, MD Hannibal Lecter, MD
E-Cred: 2961

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Where will you be watching the Meechigan-Alabama game?  (Read 17924 times)
Merk
Coach Xen Scott

E-Cred: 3915

Merk

ROLL TIDE!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2012, 08:10:08 PM »

Chi-Fil-A party plate with some of my Bama friends watching Meeeeeeechigan get their collective a**es handed to them.

"Son, we're Alabama. We don't play second fiddlle to anyone". ~Friday Night Lights
2Stater
President Denny

E-Cred: 7921

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2012, 08:14:56 PM »

I will be standing in front of my TV twirling a football.  Once the game is in hand I might sit down.

I never sat down during the NC game. I feared LSU would have a long drive to the 50-yard line.

Laughing

Y'all ain't going to believe this, but I actually have to be at a wedding THAT NIGHT. No, I am not kidding here. And it is family which: a. makes me contractually obligated to go if I don't want to be shunned for the rest of my life, and b. makes it even more disturbing because 99.9 percent of my family are Bamaites. Oh, but cb WILL find a television. Oh yes, I WILL find a television (as long as Methodists believe in television).

CB, is your fambly out of their minds?!?!  Shocked

What the hay were they thinking?  Angry

2, I have been turning that very question over and over in my mind for about 6 months (when I found out what day they were getting married on). I have decided that other than myself, no one else in the family is as SERIOUS about the PROCESS as I am. It was a sad day when I decided this.  Sad   All I can hope for is that I raise little cb to be as SERIOUS as his old man.

Raise him well, CB! I do feel your pain, however. My barner nephew got married the night of last year's Bama-Florida game. I lucked out, the reception was held at the outdoor pavillion of the Prattville CC. They had a huge TV with the game on. There was one other Bama fan there. We rather enjoyed ourselves.  Wink

You were very fortunate. I'll be satisfied if I can find some 13-inch black and white TV.

I can always text you updates.  Cheesy
cbbama99
Coach Wallace Wade

E-Cred: 2889

Male

cbbama99

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2012, 09:11:48 PM »

I will be standing in front of my TV twirling a football.  Once the game is in hand I might sit down.

I never sat down during the NC game. I feared LSU would have a long drive to the 50-yard line.

Laughing

Y'all ain't going to believe this, but I actually have to be at a wedding THAT NIGHT. No, I am not kidding here. And it is family which: a. makes me contractually obligated to go if I don't want to be shunned for the rest of my life, and b. makes it even more disturbing because 99.9 percent of my family are Bamaites. Oh, but cb WILL find a television. Oh yes, I WILL find a television (as long as Methodists believe in television).

2, I have been turning that very question over and over in my mind for about 6 months (when I found out what day they were getting married on). I have decided that other than myself, no one else in the family is as SERIOUS about the PROCESS as I am. It was a sad day when I decided this.  Sad   All I can hope for is that I raise little cb to be as SERIOUS as his old man.

Raise him well, CB! I do feel your pain, however. My barner nephew got married the night of last year's Bama-Florida game. I lucked out, the reception was held at the outdoor pavillion of the Prattville CC. They had a huge TV with the game on. There was one other Bama fan there. We rather enjoyed ourselves.  Wink

You were very fortunate. I'll be satisfied if I can find some 13-inch black and white TV.

I can just see that. The minister gets to the part of "Does anyone see any reason that these two should not be married?", Bama scores, and I stand up and yell "YES!!!"   Laughing

"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."
Tidewest
Freshman

E-Cred: 508

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2012, 09:21:00 PM »

I will be at the game. This is my home game for the year.
2Stater
President Denny

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2012, 10:25:36 PM »

Laughing

I can just see that. The minister gets to the part of "Does anyone see any reason that these two should not be married?", Bama scores, and I stand up and yell "YES!!!"   Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing

E-cred for the mental image of that. Also e-creds to HL and Tidewest for actually going to the game. Post something when your there, if you have smart phones, for more e-creds.  Applause E-Cred Applause E-Cred Applause E-Cred
SUPERCOACH
Coach Bear Bryant

E-Cred: 5654

Male

SUPERCOACH

"Let's go."

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2012, 10:37:47 AM »

Laughing Laughing

Embarrassed  It was actually my fault.  I sat down a little during half time.

"The same thing win, that always won... and we just have a different bunch of excuses if we lose"
bamalum67
Grad Student

E-Cred: 119

Male

bamalum67

Bama born and Bama bred

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2012, 03:41:57 PM »

Just found out we will be traveling from Jackson Hole to Glacier National Park on that Saturday..I am hoping we will find a camping spot with WIFI so we can at least see the game on the computer.

And don't tell me I gotta do something..I am out voted..wife, son, D-I-Law..

If all else fails, maybe I can get it on sirius radio.

Lord have mercy.

"It ain't the size of the dog in the fight..it's the size of the fight in the dog"
2Stater
President Denny

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2012, 04:29:47 PM »

Just found out we will be traveling from Jackson Hole to Glacier National Park on that Saturday..I am hoping we will find a camping spot with WIFI so we can at least see the game on the computer.

And don't tell me I gotta do something..I am out voted..wife, son, D-I-Law..

If all else fails, maybe I can get it on sirius radio.

Lord have mercy.

No Bama fans in the downline, 67?
bamalum67
Grad Student

E-Cred: 119

Male

bamalum67

Bama born and Bama bred

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2012, 11:55:22 AM »

Oh, they are ALL BAMA fans allright, it's just that this trip was planned WITHOUT MY INPUT!
Which happens after 48yrs of marriage.

And also because all the activities at Glacier Nat park cease after Monday Sept 3rd. so they wanted to start driving there Sat. !!@#$%^^$#@!!! it!!

I know CNS and the team will do just fine wo me, but I so wanted to see our first out of the box game.

The season will be OK with me as long as we beat LSwho and the barners!

"It ain't the size of the dog in the fight..it's the size of the fight in the dog"
Terrie1959
Coach E. B. Beaumont

E-Cred: 724

Female

Terrie1959

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2012, 01:51:06 PM »

We'll be camping in Alabama that weekend. My sister and BIL have a nice big tv for outside and so do we. So we'll be the 2 campsites with the screaming and hollering people :-D
(luckily, Nebraska plays earlier in the day so no tv conflict for this game!) lol

I can't believe it's already here though!
bamaphil
Coach Xen Scott

bamaphil

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2012, 06:58:44 AM »

I'll be in Beijing again this season.  After watching games on my laptop screen the last three years I'm thrilled to have a 27" flat screen with HDMI input in my new apartment.  I'll still have some pixels from streaming on the internet, but it will be a vast improvement on what I've had the last three years.
Chechem
President Denny

E-Cred: 7228

Chechem

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2012, 07:01:39 AM »

I'll be in Beijing again this season.  After watching games on my laptop screen the last three years I'm thrilled to have a 27" flat screen with HDMI input in my new apartment.  I'll still have some pixels from streaming on the internet, but it will be a vast improvement on what I've had the last three years.

Well I hope so.  All of them are made right there!

2Stater
President Denny

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2012, 07:11:17 AM »

I'll be in Beijing again this season.  After watching games on my laptop screen the last three years I'm thrilled to have a 27" flat screen with HDMI input in my new apartment.  I'll still have some pixels from streaming on the internet, but it will be a vast improvement on what I've had the last three years.

Good to hear from you, BP. It's been awhile.
bamaphil
Coach Xen Scott

bamaphil

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2012, 07:27:01 AM »

I've been lurking around, just haven't posted anything in a while.  I'm sure I'll be a little more active in the coming months.
Chechem
President Denny

E-Cred: 7228

Chechem

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2012, 07:27:08 AM »

Indeed, phil, glad to hear from you.  Hope you've had a good summer.  How's the education business?

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Next Game

vs.

Day: Saturday
Date: 8/31/2024
Time: TBD
TV: TBD
Radio: Fun 92.7
Tuscaloosa, AL

* Who's Online
  • Dot Guests: 409
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0