Marshal Dillon Marshal Dillon
E-Cred: 3072
bamaphil bamaphil
E-Cred: 2962
Hannibal Lecter, MD Hannibal Lecter, MD
E-Cred: 2961

Pages: 1 ... 1262 1263 1264 1265 [1266] 1267 1268 1269 1270 ... 3910   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ***CRIMSON RED DAILY THREAD***  (Read 12824059 times)
BAMAWV
Coach Nick Saban

E-Cred: 2454

BAMAWV

View Profile
« Reply #18975 on: April 30, 2012, 04:47:53 AM »

"Morning"

Great memories stirred discussing KS, yesterday. I'll bet you remembered your day, Chech, recalling hanging out with Pooley Hubert!
« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 05:16:32 AM by BAMAWV » Logged

If my standards are not high enough, kindly lower yours.
BAMAWV
Coach Nick Saban

BAMAWV

View Profile
« Reply #18976 on: April 30, 2012, 04:53:38 AM »

Chechem
President Denny

E-Cred: 7228

Chechem

View Profile
« Reply #18977 on: April 30, 2012, 05:21:08 AM »

"Morning"

Great memories stirred discussing KS, yesterday. I'll bet you remembered your day, Chech, recalling hanging out with Pooley Hubert!

An old truism comes to mind: "If you remember those days, you weren't there." 

Good people, good times, bad hangovers.

BAMAWV
Coach Nick Saban

BAMAWV

View Profile
« Reply #18978 on: April 30, 2012, 05:33:16 AM »

"Morning"

An old truism comes to mind: "If you remember those days, you weren't there." 

Good people, good times, bad hangovers.
I wish I had taken better notes. HTH

Chechem
President Denny

Chechem

View Profile
« Reply #18979 on: April 30, 2012, 06:07:53 AM »

Close your eyes and 40 years zoom past.

cbbama99
Coach Wallace Wade

E-Cred: 2889

Male

cbbama99

View Profile
« Reply #18980 on: April 30, 2012, 10:05:27 AM »

Morning all. Spent the weekend away from the computer hanging out with little cbbama while the woman was at a church women's retreat over in Baldwin County. Surprisingly, La Casa de cbbama was still in one piece when she came back yesterday. I washed clothes and dishes, took out the garbage, and even managed to feed the little one. She said I would make someone a good wife. I don't know how she did it, but I think she was channeling WV for a minute there.  Wink

"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."
Chechem
President Denny

Chechem

View Profile
« Reply #18981 on: April 30, 2012, 11:04:15 AM »

Morning all. Spent the weekend away from the computer hanging out with little cbbama while the woman was at a church women's retreat over in Baldwin County. Surprisingly, La Casa de cbbama was still in one piece when she came back yesterday. I washed clothes and dishes, took out the garbage, and even managed to feed the little one. She said I would make someone a good wife. I don't know how she did it, but I think she was channeling WV for a minute there.  Wink

Good man.  You've found the key to success as a Bama male.
Roll Tide.

BAMAWV
Coach Nick Saban

BAMAWV

View Profile
« Reply #18982 on: April 30, 2012, 11:18:11 AM »

You are making the rest of us look bad. Stop it!

Okay,-- here is how you work it:

Put one filthy plate in the middle of the clean ones you just stacked in the cupboard. Take one of her sweaters and run the dryer on full blown hot until it shrinks (the sweater) to toy doll size. Feed Lil CB some slop (he'll have to take one for the team) and finish off the ketchup on his clothes and hair. This works best if you only do one chore at a time but what you are trying to establish is your incompetence. Once your ineptness is a given, she'll quit asking and just do it herself.  Some guys have used the BAMAWV strategy to get out of sex but in case of a divorce (it happens) you don't want her spreading around that you can't even...   

2Stater
President Denny

E-Cred: 7921

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #18983 on: April 30, 2012, 11:29:16 AM »

Put one filthy plate in the middle of the clean ones you just stacked in the cupboard. Take one of her sweaters and run the dryer on full blown hot until it shrinks (the sweater) to toy doll size. Feed Lil CB some slop (he'll have to take one for the team) and finish off the ketchup on his clothes and hair. This works best if you only do one chore at a time but what you are trying to establish is your incompetence. Once your ineptness is a given, she'll quit asking and just do it herself.  Some guys have used the BAMAWV strategy to get out of sex but in case of a divorce (it happens) you don't want her spreading around that you can't even...   

Also, when washing clothes, wash a load of reds and whites together. HTH.
Chechem
President Denny

Chechem

View Profile
« Reply #18984 on: April 30, 2012, 11:35:18 AM »

... or watch the old Andy Griffith episode about Aunt Bee gone for a week.  They wreck the house, then on the last night decide to clean everything.  Then they realize Aunt Bee wouldn't feel needed, so they trash it again.

BAMAWV
Coach Nick Saban

BAMAWV

View Profile
« Reply #18985 on: April 30, 2012, 11:42:54 AM »

... or watch the old Andy Griffith episode about Aunt Bee gone for a week.  They wreck the house, then on the last night decide to clean everything.  Then they realize Aunt Bee wouldn't feel needed, so they trash it again.

Aunt Bea's friend Clara(?) was in the middle of that somehow.

pmull
Coach Nick Saban

E-Cred: 6109

Male

pmull

View Profile
« Reply #18986 on: April 30, 2012, 12:02:19 PM »

I recommend the pmull approach. My wife does to Montgomery every now and then to visit her Mother. While she is gone I don't do anything around the house. Dirty laundry piles up and the bathrooms are a mess. My kids are older so they take care of themselves during the day. We eat diner out. If the wife wants to take a vacation she is going to have to pay for it.
BAMAWV
Coach Nick Saban

BAMAWV

View Profile
« Reply #18987 on: April 30, 2012, 12:43:37 PM »

Morning all. Spent the weekend away from the computer hanging out with little cbbama while the woman was at a church women's retreat over in Baldwin County. Surprisingly, La Casa de cbbama was still in one piece when she came back yesterday. I washed clothes and dishes, took out the garbage, and even managed to feed the little one. She said I would make someone a good wife. I don't know how she did it, but I think she was channeling WV for a minute there.  Wink

Put one filthy plate in the middle of the clean ones you just stacked in the cupboard. Take one of her sweaters and run the dryer on full blown hot until it shrinks (the sweater) to toy doll size. Feed Lil CB some slop (he'll have to take one for the team) and finish off the ketchup on his clothes and hair. This works best if you only do one chore at a time but what you are trying to establish is your incompetence. Once your ineptness is a given, she'll quit asking and just do it herself.  Some guys have used the BAMAWV strategy to get out of sex but in case of a divorce (it happens) you don't want her spreading around that you can't even...    

I recommend the pmull approach. My wife does to Montgomery every now and then to visit her Mother. While she is gone I don't do anything around the house. Dirty laundry piles up and the bathrooms are a mess. My kids are older so they take care of themselves during the day. We eat diner out. If the wife wants to take a vacation she is going to have to pay for it.
I've pulled that before. Need a spoon-- wash 1 from the sink-- paper plates-- eating cereal out of plastic drink cups. When the girls are home from school everything runs like Mama was home.  Boys on their own is not too bad. But Dad left alone is her worst nightmare. I'll live on pork skins and Mt Dew for a week before washing a plate.  Even in our trailer house /office at a rig-- I didn't work that hard for so many years to wash dishes!

pmull
Coach Nick Saban

E-Cred: 6109

Male

pmull

View Profile
« Reply #18988 on: April 30, 2012, 01:05:47 PM »

Morning all. Spent the weekend away from the computer hanging out with little cbbama while the woman was at a church women's retreat over in Baldwin County. Surprisingly, La Casa de cbbama was still in one piece when she came back yesterday. I washed clothes and dishes, took out the garbage, and even managed to feed the little one. She said I would make someone a good wife. I don't know how she did it, but I think she was channeling WV for a minute there.  Wink

Put one filthy plate in the middle of the clean ones you just stacked in the cupboard. Take one of her sweaters and run the dryer on full blown hot until it shrinks (the sweater) to toy doll size. Feed Lil CB some slop (he'll have to take one for the team) and finish off the ketchup on his clothes and hair. This works best if you only do one chore at a time but what you are trying to establish is your incompetence. Once your ineptness is a given, she'll quit asking and just do it herself.  Some guys have used the BAMAWV strategy to get out of sex but in case of a divorce (it happens) you don't want her spreading around that you can't even...    

I've pulled that before. Need a spoon-- wash 1 from the sink-- paper plates-- eating cereal out of plastic drink cups. When the girls are home from school everything runs like Mama was home.  Boys on their own is not too bad. But Dad left alone is her worst nightmare. I'll live on pork skins and Mt Dew for a week before washing a plate.  Even in our trailer house /office at a rig-- I didn't work that hard for so many years to wash dishes!

I will not wash a plate, fork, glass period. But what really pisses my wife off is I will not put a dirty dish in the dishwasher. She don't cut the grass so I call it even.
cbbama99
Coach Wallace Wade

E-Cred: 2889

Male

cbbama99

View Profile
« Reply #18989 on: April 30, 2012, 01:09:56 PM »

All of the above are great suggestions. How y'all are still married, or even better, still alive, is what amazes me even more. I've only got 8 years of marital bliss in so far, though, so maybe I haven't learned enough yet.  Wink

"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."
Pages: 1 ... 1262 1263 1264 1265 [1266] 1267 1268 1269 1270 ... 3910   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Next Game

vs.

Day: Saturday
Date: 8/31/2024
Time: TBD
TV: TBD
Radio: Fun 92.7
Tuscaloosa, AL

* Who's Online
  • Dot Guests: 717
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0