Marshal Dillon Marshal Dillon
E-Cred: 3072
bamaphil bamaphil
E-Cred: 2962
Hannibal Lecter, MD Hannibal Lecter, MD
E-Cred: 2961

Pages: 1 ... 2519 2520 2521 2522 [2523] 2524 2525 2526 2527 ... 3910   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ***CRIMSON RED DAILY THREAD***  (Read 12731142 times)
ricky023
President Denny

E-Cred: 5062

Male

ricky023

To Be One Ask One

View Profile
« Reply #37830 on: June 08, 2017, 08:27:45 AM »

Good morning folks.  I bet Preacher didn't sleep with his windows up last night.  It was pretty chilly.  Hope he and Ms. Dottie are feeling good this morning.  Looking forward to some nice fish pics from Wyoming Chech.  2, how is the house?

NALT you are right! It was way to cool this morning for windows up. Sure hope everybody has a great day. Chechem I was wondering how cool it is in Wyoming this time of the year? I know that don't bother the fish but their weather would be different from ours I would think. I so remember when I grew up how I wanted to move to Wyoming and become a cowboy and work with cattle on ranches. It seems funny now that I think about that. RTR!

John 15:5
"The Preacher"
"Rangers Lead the Way"
1/75th Rangers
N.AL-Tider
Coach Wallace Wade

E-Cred: 3190

N.AL-Tider

View Profile
« Reply #37831 on: June 08, 2017, 10:04:56 AM »

Good morning folks.  I bet Preacher didn't sleep with his windows up last night.  It was pretty chilly.  Hope he and Ms. Dottie are feeling good this morning.  Looking forward to some nice fish pics from Wyoming Chech.  2, how is the house?

NALT you are right! It was way to cool this morning for windows up. Sure hope everybody has a great day. Chechem I was wondering how cool it is in Wyoming this time of the year? I know that don't bother the fish but their weather would be different from ours I would think. I so remember when I grew up how I wanted to move to Wyoming and become a cowboy and work with cattle on ranches. It seems funny now that I think about that. RTR!
Hey Preacher, I went up to Cheyenne, WY a few years ago at the end of July for the Cheyenne Frontier Days Rodeo.  I almost froze I think.  The annual average temperature for the state is just 58.5 degrees.  I would not recommend you chasing the life of a Wyoming cowboy...

"Play by play, that’s how we win here."

Eddie Jackson  Dec. 2016
Old Tider
Coach Frank Thomas

E-Cred: 1634

Old Tider

View Profile
« Reply #37832 on: June 08, 2017, 12:10:47 PM »

Hey Preacher, I went up to Cheyenne, WY a few years ago at the end of July for the Cheyenne Frontier Days Rodeo.  I almost froze I think.  The annual average temperature for the state is just 58.5 degrees.  I would not recommend you chasing the life of a Wyoming cowboy...

I don't know, NALT.  I can already see Preacher on a horse.  And when he meets the bad guys, he'd save them instead of shoot them.

N.AL-Tider
Coach Wallace Wade

N.AL-Tider

View Profile
« Reply #37833 on: June 08, 2017, 01:00:02 PM »

I don't know, NALT.  I can already see Preacher on a horse.  And when he meets the bad guys, he'd save them instead of shoot them.

Lol, I could definitely see Preacher saving them.  My point was the temperatures up there in Wyoming.  He and Ms. Dottie don't seem to be able to function very well in the cold temps.  Much like me... As long as we have warm temps though we're pretty much good-to-go...

Eddie Jackson  Dec. 2016
2Stater
President Denny

E-Cred: 7921

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #37834 on: June 09, 2017, 05:45:51 AM »

Big weekend planned. My oldest brother is coming up from Kissimmee with a family friend today. We will go by and pick up my kids in the morning and head to Hattiesburg, Ms, where we will meet with my other brother and his family. We will be going out to Dixie Cemetery to visit my parents' grave, and have a toast in celebration of what would have been my father's 100th birthday.

Then Sunday, I get to come home and start drinking the prep they prescribed me for my surgery Monday. I don't think I'm going to mind the surgery as much as I am the prep.

The memory is still too fresh from when I did this for my colonoscopy. 

I hope everybody has a great Friday and weekend! Go get 'em, Chech!
N.AL-Tider
Coach Wallace Wade

N.AL-Tider

View Profile
« Reply #37835 on: June 09, 2017, 06:40:28 AM »

Good morning folks.  Beautiful day in store here and the weekend should be really nice.  Safe travels 2 and hope you enjoy the time with your family.  Hope everyone else has a great day/weekend too...

Eddie Jackson  Dec. 2016
Chechem
President Denny

E-Cred: 7228

Chechem

View Profile
« Reply #37836 on: June 09, 2017, 06:41:06 AM »

Good morning.   

Preacher, it's 45 degrees here this morning, and only getting to about 60 today.  Yesterday was 80!

Lots of critters to enjoy yesterday.  Saw a wolf, lots of elk and bison, a grizzly bear, and plenty of good birds, squirrels, and other small varmints.

Fishing yesterday was squeezed in after setting up at a motel.  Caught a bunch of small brown and rainbow trout; nothing big.  Fun here, because the fish haven't eaten all winter, and they really chase the flies.  Several leapt into the air after my fly before it hit the water.

I got caught in a 'bison jam' at dark last night.  A herd of bison blocked the road, and the park cops couldn't get them off the highway.  I spent an hour following as the bison walked along the Firehole River.

Off to fish.  Later...

2Stater
President Denny

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #37837 on: June 09, 2017, 07:49:26 AM »

Good morning.   

Preacher, it's 45 degrees here this morning, and only getting to about 60 today.  Yesterday was 80!

Lots of critters to enjoy yesterday.  Saw a wolf, lots of elk and bison, a grizzly bear, and plenty of good birds, squirrels, and other small varmints.

Fishing yesterday was squeezed in after setting up at a motel.  Caught a bunch of small brown and rainbow trout; nothing big.  Fun here, because the fish haven't eaten all winter, and they really chase the flies.  Several leapt into the air after my fly before it hit the water.

I got caught in a 'bison jam' at dark last night.  A herd of bison blocked the road, and the park cops couldn't get them off the highway.  I spent an hour following as the bison walked along the Firehole River.

Off to fish.  Later...

I'm guessing this isn't what you're talking about. 
ricky023
President Denny

Male

ricky023

To Be One Ask One

View Profile
« Reply #37838 on: June 09, 2017, 09:03:30 AM »

Lordy, them cold temps till I get off this Plavix is not good at all. I don't know about saving the Dalton gang or Jesse and Frank James but I could preach to them. I'd let Marshall Dillon handle the Dodge City bunch. Shoot chechem I am glad your making it up to the great lands of fishing. I am not sure what all this weather is about but we don't have to worry about thunder storms for sure. OK hope everybody has a great day. I am knocking the frost off this morning so I can get to a funeral. RTR!

"The Preacher"
"Rangers Lead the Way"
1/75th Rangers
Chechem
President Denny

Chechem

View Profile
« Reply #37839 on: June 09, 2017, 03:15:05 PM »

Good morning.  

Preacher, it's 45 degrees here this morning, and only getting to about 60 today.  Yesterday was 80!

Lots of critters to enjoy yesterday.  Saw a wolf, lots of elk and bison, a grizzly bear, and plenty of good birds, squirrels, and other small varmints.

Fishing yesterday was squeezed in after setting up at a motel.  Caught a bunch of small brown and rainbow trout; nothing big.  Fun here, because the fish haven't eaten all winter, and they really chase the flies.  Several leapt into the air after my fly before it hit the water.

I got caught in a 'bison jam' at dark last night.  A herd of bison blocked the road, and the park cops couldn't get them off the highway.  I spent an hour following as the bison walked along the Firehole River.

Off to fish.  Later...

I'm guessing this isn't what you're talking about.  

Laughing

Uh, no.  
It's a traffic jam caused by bison.
Bear jams are my favorite!!
« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 03:22:02 PM by Chechem » Logged

2Stater
President Denny

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #37840 on: June 10, 2017, 06:11:36 AM »

On the road to Hattiesburg in a few. Everybody have a great day! 
Jamos
Coach Gene Stallings

E-Cred: 5801

Male

Jamos

View Profile
« Reply #37841 on: June 10, 2017, 07:07:34 AM »

On the road to Hattiesburg in a few. Everybody have a great day! 

Have safe and enjoyable trip. Cheesy

“There were no arguments, those are called ass-chewings,” . Coach Nick Saban
Chechem
President Denny

Chechem

View Profile
« Reply #37842 on: June 11, 2017, 06:21:22 AM »

Good morning, gang!  Coffee

Hope those traveling (2) and attending church (Preacher, Dottie, NALT family, etc) have a good day.  Jamos, you watching the college baseball?  At least A&M advanced; Vandy and KY are out.  Florida, LSU, and Miss State?

It's 31 degrees, but at least the wind stopped blowing.  Crazy wind yesterday afternoon.  I'll be fishing the lake today!  Big trout and lots of them (I hope).  Just hope the sun shines all day to warm me a bit.  High in the 50's - brrr!

My buddy arrives tomorrow.  He's the brains behind lake fishing; fished here for 20 years.  He taught me the techniques, so hopefully he'll bring some new ideas for this year.  Different every year, so I'll accept any help he's got.

Yesterday was incredible: wolves, grizzly bears, bear cubs, bald eagles, and (yes) fish.  Every day here is full of surprises.

N.AL-Tider
Coach Wallace Wade

N.AL-Tider

View Profile
« Reply #37843 on: June 11, 2017, 07:20:08 AM »

Good morning folks. Beautiful pics Chech.  Safe travels 2.  Preacher, the weather up here is really beautiful and warm.  I hope it is at your place.  Had a really busy day yesterday and I think Mrs. Nalt has plans for us to have another busy day this afternoon.  Church comes first though.  Looking forward to worshipping our Lord this morning... Hope you all have a great day...

Eddie Jackson  Dec. 2016
ricky023
President Denny

Male

ricky023

To Be One Ask One

View Profile
« Reply #37844 on: June 11, 2017, 08:51:09 AM »

Man Chechem that brrr sounds right for sure! God knew me and the cold in my old age so he didn't let me go west and be the cowboy. Yeppers it is nice here this morning. Today is Homecoming at our church so good preaching, singing, and food. We sure look forward to it and the first Sunday in about 3 months Mrs Dottie gets to go with me. You have a very special service and day. RTR!

"The Preacher"
"Rangers Lead the Way"
1/75th Rangers
Pages: 1 ... 2519 2520 2521 2522 [2523] 2524 2525 2526 2527 ... 3910   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Next Game

vs.

Day: Saturday
Date: 8/31/2024
Time: TBD
TV: TBD
Radio: Fun 92.7
Tuscaloosa, AL

* Who's Online
  • Dot Guests: 607
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0