Marshal Dillon Marshal Dillon
E-Cred: 3072
bamaphil bamaphil
E-Cred: 2962
Hannibal Lecter, MD Hannibal Lecter, MD
E-Cred: 2961

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My Rant  (Read 13784 times)
Chechem
President Denny

E-Cred: 7228

Chechem

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 07, 2014, 08:10:33 PM »

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!    I think everyone who has posted in this thread should get 5 e-cred.

But that's just my opinion.

I gave you one in the e-cred thread.
Now you owe 215 e-creds for the rest of these fine folks.   

Peewee from Grand Bay
Junior

E-Cred: 1491

Peewee from Grand Bay

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 07, 2014, 08:42:11 PM »

Roll Tide Peewee!
Roll Tide 57!!!
Chechem
President Denny

Chechem

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 07, 2014, 08:44:20 PM »

Roll Tide

Hannibal Lecter, MD
Coach Wallace Wade

E-Cred: 2961

Hannibal Lecter, MD

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 08, 2014, 08:16:18 AM »

I'll bet 5 e-creds with anyone on here, that Sims starts the UF game.

So, no takers? 

No, sir. My Daddy didn't raise no fool. I ain't in the business of losing e-creds.

I'll give you an e-cred for using the word Daddy and fool in the same sentence!

Applause E-Cred

Oh my, this made me laugh.
bama57
Coach Xen Scott

E-Cred: 3858

bama57

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 08, 2014, 08:47:02 AM »

A good read:
The QB Battle: I am glad that Blake Sims and Jake Coker know how to handle this competition better than the UA fan base. Could the bias be any more obvious when the collective at Bryant-Denny Stadium gives Coker a standing ovation when he entered the game? You now have grown men on the internet charting the distance that Sims passes travel trying to show that he does not have the arm strength to be the starter.

Watching Blake Sims refuse to give in to the fans and maybe even to the coaching staff’s desires to see Coker win the job has been one of the greatest experiences ever for me as a Alabama fan. He might be 5’11” and he might have a weak arm, but his heart, desire and leadership are what is making this team tick right now.

Blake is a throwback to a time when “not every kid got a da#@ trophy”. He could have accepted what people said about him after the A-Day Game, but he didn’t. He went out and worked for something that was important to him. He earned it with zero sense of entitlement.

At times I like what I saw from both QB’s today. One is better right now, the other could emerge as the top guy in the future. I think both are quality young men off the field as well. How they handle the ups and downs of this season will go a long way in shaping how the 2014 season turns out. Speaking of handling ups and downs, could Blake Sims have hit it out of the park any farther than when a reporter asked him today about his relationship with Coker ….. “He has strengths where my weakness is and I’ve got strengths where his weakness is,” Sims said. “We’re a team.”

Yes you are Blake and I think you are teaching some grown men and woman just exactly what that concept is all about.
Click here for link
Chechem
President Denny

Chechem

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 08, 2014, 08:48:56 AM »

A good read:
The QB Battle: I am glad that Blake Sims and Jake Coker know how to handle this competition better than the UA fan base. Could the bias be any more obvious when the collective at Bryant-Denny Stadium gives Coker a standing ovation when he entered the game? You now have grown men on the internet charting the distance that Sims passes travel trying to show that he does not have the arm strength to be the starter.

Watching Blake Sims refuse to give in to the fans and maybe even to the coaching staff’s desires to see Coker win the job has been one of the greatest experiences ever for me as a Alabama fan. He might be 5’11” and he might have a weak arm, but his heart, desire and leadership are what is making this team tick right now.

Blake is a throwback to a time when “not every kid got a da#@ trophy”. He could have accepted what people said about him after the A-Day Game, but he didn’t. He went out and worked for something that was important to him. He earned it with zero sense of entitlement.

At times I like what I saw from both QB’s today. One is better right now, the other could emerge as the top guy in the future. I think both are quality young men off the field as well. How they handle the ups and downs of this season will go a long way in shaping how the 2014 season turns out. Speaking of handling ups and downs, could Blake Sims have hit it out of the park any farther than when a reporter asked him today about his relationship with Coker ….. “He has strengths where my weakness is and I’ve got strengths where his weakness is,” Sims said. “We’re a team.”

Yes you are Blake and I think you are teaching some grown men and woman just exactly what that concept is all about.
Click here for link

E-cred for the post.  Excellent.

Applause E-Cred

2Stater
President Denny

E-Cred: 7921

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 08, 2014, 08:53:02 AM »

A good read:

Click here for link

AMEN!!! Have an e-cred.  Applause E-Cred
ricky023
President Denny

E-Cred: 5062

Male

ricky023

To Be One Ask One

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 08, 2014, 09:28:29 AM »

Applause E-Cred, make it a triple e-cred. I am glad the QB's know how to handle competition better than our fans and those sports writers. They only do this to get inside their heads and mess with them. Blake is doing well. I don't know about Jacob yet I haven't seen him that. I do know that if you have a 2 QB race what better 2 could there be? RTR!

John 15:5
"The Preacher"
"Rangers Lead the Way"
1/75th Rangers
2Stater
President Denny

E-Cred: 7921

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 08, 2014, 09:40:15 AM »

Click here for link

But if you’re going to continue referring to Alabama’s quarterback battle, you must now admit that Blake Sims is well ahead of Jake Coker, maybe far enough out of reach to call the race.

It’s not the result many people expected, to be sure, but all you had to do was watch the reaction of players and coaches during Saturday’s game against Florida Atlantic to see where the quarterbacks stood.

Nick Saban threw his headset to the ground when Coker took an ill-advised sack.

Lane Kiffin held his arms out in disbelief when Coker failed to manage the play clock.

Amari Cooper pointed toward the sky when Coker threw a back shoulder pass instead of a fade to the corner of the end zone.

ricky023
President Denny

E-Cred: 5062

Male

ricky023

To Be One Ask One

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 08, 2014, 09:48:12 AM »

He has strengths where my weakness are,” Sims said, “and I’ve got strengths where his weaknesses are.

“We’re a team.”

This is the Blake Sims I like and support.    Cheesy Blake has integrity to the team. RTR!

John 15:5
"The Preacher"
"Rangers Lead the Way"
1/75th Rangers
Peewee from Grand Bay
Junior

E-Cred: 1491

Peewee from Grand Bay

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 08, 2014, 10:17:54 AM »

A good read:

Click here for link

AMEN!!! Have an e-cred.  Applause E-Cred

Great post!!! That is the way it is supposed to work!!!
Jamos
Coach Gene Stallings

E-Cred: 5801

Male

Jamos

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 08, 2014, 08:16:36 PM »

A good read:

Click here for link

Good read.

“There were no arguments, those are called ass-chewings,” . Coach Nick Saban
bama57
Coach Xen Scott

E-Cred: 3858

bama57

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 09, 2014, 01:26:44 PM »

Link to another good read on our QB's!
Click here for link
cbbama99
Coach Wallace Wade

E-Cred: 2889

Male

cbbama99

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 09, 2014, 05:41:31 PM »

I have no opinion on this. I just wanted the 5 ecreds from McBaman.

"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."
Chechem
President Denny

Chechem

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 09, 2014, 08:21:36 PM »

I have no opinion on this. I just wanted the 5 ecreds from McBaman.

Laughing

For the record, he hasn't posted any of them yet.   

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Next Game

vs.

Day: Saturday
Date: 8/31/2024
Time: TBD
TV: TBD
Radio: Fun 92.7
Tuscaloosa, AL

* Who's Online
  • Dot Guests: 219
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0