Marshal Dillon Marshal Dillon
E-Cred: 3072
bamaphil bamaphil
E-Cred: 2962
Hannibal Lecter, MD Hannibal Lecter, MD
E-Cred: 2961

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: High School Football  (Read 114588 times)
Chechem
President Denny

E-Cred: 7228

Chechem

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2012, 09:26:41 PM »

Hey guys, I don't keep up with the recruiting as much as I should, but I thought I would offer to be a part-time scout up here in Mary-land if there are any guys possibly considering the Tide. If you here of anyone, let me know and I will do my best to go to games or get papers to find out as much as I can.
Anti-Bamite?

I'll send in the Mason-Dixon storm troopers to set him straight.  They've been looking for some action.

Good catch, WV.

2Stater
President Denny

E-Cred: 7921

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2012, 09:28:24 PM »

Hey guys, I don't keep up with the recruiting as much as I should, but I thought I would offer to be a part-time scout up here in Mary-land if there are any guys possibly considering the Tide. If you here of anyone, let me know and I will do my best to go to games or get papers to find out as much as I can.
Anti-Bamite?

Everybody knows that it's very difficult to keep up with recruiting when moving across the country. Jeez, WV! 
Chechem
President Denny

E-Cred: 7228

Chechem

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2012, 09:30:31 PM »

Anti-Bamite?

Everybody knows that it's very difficult to keep up with recruiting when moving across the country. Jeez, WV! 

Laughing Laughing  Look at the times of our posts.  WV gets the wrath!  LOL

2Stater
President Denny

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2012, 09:50:50 PM »

Anti-Bamite?

Laughing Laughing  Look at the times of our posts.  WV gets the wrath!  LOL

Laughing I didn't see yours before now.
BAMAWV
Coach Nick Saban

E-Cred: 2454

BAMAWV

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2012, 10:19:43 PM »

Anti-Bamite?

Anti-Bamite enabler?

If my standards are not high enough, kindly lower yours.
pmull
Coach Nick Saban

E-Cred: 6109

Male

pmull

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2012, 08:44:17 AM »

So you want us to do all the research and tell you which recruits in Maryland you need to look for so you can scout them? I thought that is what a scout does?

Sorry I asked.  Embarrassed

Pmull's been riding your azz every since you moved to M'land. I think he must resent you moving from the great state of Alabama or he's jealous that you live in Maryland. Pmull, you got a secret fantasy about Terrapin country or something? 

Laughing

Actually it all started back when little cb went to practice without cleats.  I wonder if pmull's daddy used to make him go to practice without cleats. 

It was try outs. Poor little CB was destined to be the last pick and a second team right fielder at that point. As WV put it CB should have just put a "kick me" note on his back. I still have a mental picture of poor little CB on the field in sneakers, no baseball cap and a Hello Kitty t-shirt. I think the reason they moved to Maryland was to give Little CB a fresh start.
SUPERCOACH
Coach Bear Bryant

E-Cred: 5654

Male

SUPERCOACH

"Let's go."

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2012, 09:00:22 AM »

So you want us to do all the research and tell you which recruits in Maryland you need to look for so you can scout them? I thought that is what a scout does?

Pmull's been riding your azz every since you moved to M'land. I think he must resent you moving from the great state of Alabama or he's jealous that you live in Maryland. Pmull, you got a secret fantasy about Terrapin country or something? 

Laughing

Actually it all started back when little cb went to practice without cleats.  I wonder if pmull's daddy used to make him go to practice without cleats. 

It was try outs. Poor little CB was destined to be the last pick and a second team right fielder at that point. As WV put it CB should have just put a "kick me" note on his back. I still have a mental picture of poor little CB on the field in sneakers, no baseball cap and a Hello Kitty t-shirt. I think the reason they moved to Maryland was to give Little CB a fresh start.

Laughing

"The same thing win, that always won... and we just have a different bunch of excuses if we lose"
cbbama99
Coach Wallace Wade

E-Cred: 2889

Male

cbbama99

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2012, 01:13:48 PM »

Laughing

True. Oh well. If he wants to take it out on me, so be it. I can't think of anything I have done to tick him off. Still a Bama guy though, so I can't be angry.

"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."
BAMAWV
Coach Nick Saban

BAMAWV

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2012, 03:20:20 PM »

Laughing

True. Oh well. If he wants to take it out on me, so be it. I can't think of anything I have done to tick him off. Still a Bama guy though, so I can't be angry.
Truth be known, Pmull picks at you because he likes you.  You pantywaists don't seem to know the difference. My guess is you have been picked on your entire fairy diddle lives and have developed defense mechanisms. That would include swapping weather related insecurities and sharing adoration for CAT. HTH

2Stater
President Denny

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2012, 03:27:37 PM »

Laughing

Truth be known, Pmull picks at you because he likes you.  You pantywaists don't seem to know the difference. My guess is you have been picked on your entire fairy diddle lives and have developed defense mechanisms. That would include swapping weather related insecurities and sharing adoration for CAT. HTH

Don't you be picking on Cat.
cbbama99
Coach Wallace Wade

Male

cbbama99

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2012, 03:39:53 PM »

Laughing

I don't mind good-natured ribbing. I engage in it all the time on here and out in the real world. Sometimes I just wonder if you and pmull actually are ribbing or if you are really trying to get on somebody for some unknown reason. I apologize if I miss the signs sometimes (especially when it comes to my weight, and even more about my son), and I am not trying to be overly sensitive:

pmull
Coach Nick Saban

E-Cred: 6109

Male

pmull

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2012, 03:59:55 PM »

Laughing

I don't mind good-natured ribbing. I engage in it all the time on here and out in the real world. Sometimes I just wonder if you and pmull actually are ribbing or if you are really trying to get on somebody for some unknown reason. I apologize if I miss the signs sometimes (especially when it comes to my weight, and even more about my son), and I am not trying to be overly sensitive:

Pmull likes CB.  Kiss I never thought you may be taking this serious. You have thrown your punches too. It is all in fun. Drink a beer on me tonight. I will reimburse you next time we see each other.

(WV is right sometimes. We would not be having fun with you if we did not like you and think you could take it.)
BamaBred
Junior

E-Cred: 713

BamaBred

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2012, 04:30:24 PM »

Laughing

Don't you be picking on Cat.
                                           Laughing
cbbama99
Coach Wallace Wade

Male

cbbama99

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2012, 05:26:04 PM »

Laughing

Pmull likes CB.  Kiss I never thought you may be taking this serious. You have thrown your punches too. It is all in fun. Drink a beer on me tonight. I will reimburse you next time we see each other.

(WV is right sometimes. We would not be having fun with you if we did not like you and think you could take it.)

Understood. I'll take you up on the beer.  Cheesy Kiss

BAMAWV
Coach Nick Saban

BAMAWV

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2012, 05:55:25 PM »

Sorry I asked.  Embarrassed

Laughing

Actually it all started back when little cb went to practice without cleats.  I wonder if pmull's daddy used to make him go to practice without cleats.  

Truth be known, Pmull picks at you because he likes you.  You pantywaists don't seem to know the difference. My guess is you have been picked on your entire fairy diddle lives and have developed defense mechanisms. That would include swapping weather related insecurities and sharing adoration for CAT. HTH

Pmull likes CB.  Kiss I never thought you may be taking this serious. You have thrown your punches too. It is all in fun. Drink a beer on me tonight. I will reimburse you next time we see each other.

Understood. I'll take you up on the beer.  Cheesy Kiss
I haven't made any tubbo comments in months and Lil CB became my Little Hero and was looking forward to following the team. Think of it this way,-- if me and Pmull pick on you MD gets a break!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 20   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Next Game

vs.

Day: Saturday
Date: 8/31/2024
Time: TBD
TV: TBD
Radio: Fun 92.7
Tuscaloosa, AL

* Who's Online
  • Dot Guests: 546
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0