Marshal Dillon Marshal Dillon
E-Cred: 3072
bamaphil bamaphil
E-Cred: 2962
Hannibal Lecter, MD Hannibal Lecter, MD
E-Cred: 2961

Pages: 1 ... 2497 2498 2499 2500 [2501] 2502 2503 2504 2505 ... 3910   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ***CRIMSON RED DAILY THREAD***  (Read 12701119 times)
Chechem
President Denny

E-Cred: 7228

Chechem

View Profile
« Reply #37500 on: May 04, 2017, 07:44:59 PM »

Whew, it's good to finally be home! What a week. We did indeed, have high winds Sunday and Monday. After a shaky start, I caught fire the rest of the week. Monday, in 25-40 MPH winds, I shot an 80, an 84 on Tuesday and another 80 yesterday morning. Everybody wanted to play another round yesterday afternoon, and against my better judgement, did so. I was so stiff and sore, I could hardly swing the club, so I won't mention my score.

I apologize for not posting after Sunday. What I did post was on my phone because we had no wi-fi. With everything we had going on, I just didn't have any other chances. Anyway, it's good to be back.  Kiss

Finally, a pinch hitter.  I've been doing a monologue here lately, with X taking shots at me and NALT torturing kids in the background.  Do I need to mention Preacher?  OKAY! 
 Lips Sealed

2Stater
President Denny

E-Cred: 7921

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #37501 on: May 04, 2017, 07:55:52 PM »

Whew, it's good to finally be home! What a week. We did indeed, have high winds Sunday and Monday. After a shaky start, I caught fire the rest of the week. Monday, in 25-40 MPH winds, I shot an 80, an 84 on Tuesday and another 80 yesterday morning. Everybody wanted to play another round yesterday afternoon, and against my better judgement, did so. I was so stiff and sore, I could hardly swing the club, so I won't mention my score.

I apologize for not posting after Sunday. What I did post was on my phone because we had no wi-fi. With everything we had going on, I just didn't have any other chances. Anyway, it's good to be back.  Kiss

Finally, a pinch hitter.  I've been doing a monologue here lately, with X taking shots at me and NALT torturing kids in the background.  Do I need to mention Preacher?  OKAY! 
 Lips Sealed

Yeah, I just got caught up reading the posts. Have an e-cred for the effort.  Applause E-Cred
Chechem
President Denny

Chechem

View Profile
« Reply #37502 on: May 04, 2017, 08:16:03 PM »

Lips Sealed

Yeah, I just got caught up reading the posts. Have an e-cred for the effort.  Applause E-Cred

You missed that Jamos turned into a real-estate salesman.

Is he camped in your yard tonight??

Chechem
President Denny

Chechem

View Profile
« Reply #37503 on: May 05, 2017, 04:25:55 AM »

Good morning.  Coffee

Who is driving a new Toyota?  CHECH!
My new Highlander arrived yesterday.  I needed AWD (All-Wheel Drive) for those snowy roads out west where the big trout live.  Last year I got stuck twice in snow; not this year!!  Nice car, BUT SO MANY NEW ELECTRONICS to figure out; everything from smart keys to rain-sensing wipers.
 Stars

My other Toyota had 146,000 miles.  It's already sold!  Woot.  Today I'll need to visit the insurance vampires and the licensing office. 

STILL RAINING and COLD.  It's 48 degrees this morning.   Ice cube
Preacher, wear your pea coat!! 

Kiss

2Stater
President Denny

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #37504 on: May 05, 2017, 04:50:21 AM »

Nice looking car, Chech. The fish will really fear you, now.

I've got a doctor's appointment at 8:30 this morning, then I have to spend the morning cleaning the pool. After all the wind and rain, I'm not looking forward to it.  Sad

It is good to be home, though.
Chechem
President Denny

Chechem

View Profile
« Reply #37505 on: May 05, 2017, 04:54:18 AM »

Nice looking car, Chech. The fish will really fear you, now.

I've got a doctor's appointment at 8:30 this morning, then I have to spend the morning cleaning the pool. After all the wind and rain, I'm not looking forward to it.  Sad

It is good to be home, though.

Good luck with the appointment. 
Take your putter.  If you have a long wait you can work on your game!

Get that pool ready.  If it ever gets warm I'd like a swim!   

N.AL-Tider
Coach Wallace Wade

E-Cred: 3190

N.AL-Tider

View Profile
« Reply #37506 on: May 05, 2017, 05:08:36 AM »

Good morning folks.  I took the day off today.  The kids are out of school so Mrs. Nalt and I decided to take a short weekend trip to Mobile.  The state of Alabama starts their celebration of the state's bicentennial this weekend in the oldest city in the state, Mobile.  I'm taking some poles and hoping that the kids and I can find a chance to either fish from the beach or possibly a pier...I  hope you all have a great weekend.  Nice new sled Chech.  Glad you made it safely home 2.

"Play by play, that’s how we win here."

Eddie Jackson  Dec. 2016
2Stater
President Denny

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #37507 on: May 05, 2017, 05:15:37 AM »

Thanks NALT. I hope y'all catch some.

Chech, the water temp was 77 degrees when I checked it last night. Still too cool, but should be good to go when you return from out west.

Chechem
President Denny

Chechem

View Profile
« Reply #37508 on: May 05, 2017, 05:18:35 AM »

Good morning folks.  I took the day off today.  The kids are out of school so Mrs. Nalt and I decided to take a short weekend trip to Mobile.  The state of Alabama starts their celebration of the state's bicentennial this weekend in the oldest city in the state, Mobile.  I'm taking some poles and hoping that the kids and I can find a chance to either fish from the beach or possibly a pier...I  hope you all have a great weekend.  Nice new sled Chech.  Glad you made it safely home 2.

Now that's a good Daddy!  Dauphin Island?? 
Stop by a WalMart in Mobile and buy some pink (shrimp-flavored) fishbites for bait.  They stay on the hooks, and easiest bait for kids.  Everything bites them.  Might not be as good as shrimp, but close (this time of year).

Jamos
Coach Gene Stallings

E-Cred: 5801

Male

Jamos

View Profile
« Reply #37509 on: May 05, 2017, 05:19:57 AM »

Morning All. Coffee

Well let's see, Chech has a new car, 2 made it back home from a wonderful trip, NALT is playing hookie from work, and I'm off work today and will get to throw away all kinds of things that I have been wanting to do for a very long time. Mrs. J has agreed that we will not keep and move all of the "junk" that she has been hoarding for years that is stored everywhere. It may cost me a pretty penny at the city dump but it will be worth it. It's been a long time since we have moved so I hope Mrs. J doesn't get too sentimental and change her mind on throwing things away.

Chech, I'm sure glad we aren't headed to the river this morning.

“There were no arguments, those are called ass-chewings,” . Coach Nick Saban
Chechem
President Denny

Chechem

View Profile
« Reply #37510 on: May 05, 2017, 05:23:50 AM »

Morning All. Coffee

Well let's see, Chech has a new car, 2 made it back home from a wonderful trip, NALT is playing hookie from work, and I'm off work today and will get to throw away all kinds of things that I have been wanting to do for a very long time. Mrs. J has agreed that we will not keep and move all of the "junk" that she has been hoarding for years that is stored everywhere. It may cost me a pretty penny at the city dump but it will be worth it. It's been a long time since we have moved so I hope Mrs. J doesn't get too sentimental and change her mind on throwing things away.

Yeah, but I need to be there before you throw out those antlers and such that sell at gun shows.  You know, J, to pass along any old guns, knives, fishing tackle, and cats that could enhance the Chech Estate.   

2Stater
President Denny

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #37511 on: May 05, 2017, 05:33:06 AM »

Morning All. Coffee

J, glad to hear you have a buyer for your house. Maybe CNS can put y'all up temporarily until you get a new house. Lord knows he's got the room. 
Chechem
President Denny

Chechem

View Profile
« Reply #37512 on: May 05, 2017, 05:37:36 AM »

Morning All. Coffee

J, glad to hear you have a buyer for your house. Maybe CNS can put y'all up temporarily until you get a new house. Lord knows he's got the room

... AND access to the lake!!   

Jamos
Coach Gene Stallings

E-Cred: 5801

Male

Jamos

View Profile
« Reply #37513 on: May 05, 2017, 05:59:45 AM »

Morning All. Coffee

Yeah, but I need to be there before you throw out those antlers and such that sell at gun shows.  You know, J, to pass along any old guns, knives, fishing tackle, and cats that could enhance the Chech Estate.   

Wait a minute, I said throw away all of Mrs. J's junk not mine, Lol. I've got a cat that you should have, Sassy. She is the friendliest cat I have ever seen. It's not set in stone yet for the house sale, we haven't signed the dotted lines yet but it is a young couple that wants the place and we have the best school zone in Tuscaloosa County, which I think is their big interest. We live a half mile from the elementary school, 1 mile from the Mid-school, and 4 miles from the high school.

“There were no arguments, those are called ass-chewings,” . Coach Nick Saban
Chechem
President Denny

Chechem

View Profile
« Reply #37514 on: May 05, 2017, 06:07:36 AM »

Morning All. Coffee

Wait a minute, I said throw away all of Mrs. J's junk not mine, Lol. I've got a cat that you should have, Sassy. She is the friendliest cat I have ever seen. It's not set in stone yet for the house sale, we haven't signed the dotted lines yet but it is a young couple that wants the place and we have the best school zone in Tuscaloosa County, which I think is their big interest. We live a half mile from the elementary school, 1 mile from the Mid-school, and 4 miles from the high school.

... not that kids actually walk anywhere these days!!

Their parents drive them to the park, where they run for exercise.   

Pages: 1 ... 2497 2498 2499 2500 [2501] 2502 2503 2504 2505 ... 3910   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Next Game

vs.

Day: Saturday
Date: 8/31/2024
Time: TBD
TV: TBD
Radio: Fun 92.7
Tuscaloosa, AL

* Who's Online
  • Dot Guests: 386
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0