Marshal Dillon Marshal Dillon
E-Cred: 3072
bamaphil bamaphil
E-Cred: 2962
Hannibal Lecter, MD Hannibal Lecter, MD
E-Cred: 2961

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 'Attack Watch', new Obama campaign site becomes internet laughing stock  (Read 3634 times)
Coach Hank Crisp
Coach Frank Thomas

E-Cred: 983

Coach Hank Crisp

View Profile
« on: September 14, 2011, 02:11:37 PM »

Click here for link

#attackwatch

As the 2012 presidential campaign heats up, President Obama’s campaign team has set up a new Web site, AttackWatch.com, to challenge negative statements about the president made by Republican presidential candidates and conservatives.

The response to the site has been less than stellar.

On Twitter, where the Web site has an account to help Obama supporters submit evidence of “attacks” on the president using the hashtag #attackwatch, nearly every tweet about the site — mostly from conservatives — has ridiculed it.

“There's a new Twitter account making President Obama look like a creepy, authoritarian nutjob,” an Arizonan tweeted. “In less than 24 hours, Attack Watch has become the biggest campaign joke in modern history,” a contributor to conservative blog The Right Sphere wrote. The contributor linked to the following parody commercial for Attack Watch:

BAMAWV
Coach Nick Saban

E-Cred: 2454

BAMAWV

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2011, 02:40:45 PM »

When discussing the abject failures of the bho regime, I am not sparing the feelings of my liberal leaning friends by holding back the "I told you so"!

I saw today where MSNBC was pitching the "bho is clinically depressed" slant. LOL except I feel he has intentionally tried to run our country in a ditch and probably feels great about his record. No longer am I giving these people the benefit of the doubt by noting they have no experience in running anything.  These kooks are dangerous and as of yet, the mainstream of the Democratic Party has not been smart enough to speak out against it.

If my standards are not high enough, kindly lower yours.
SUPERCOACH
Coach Bear Bryant

E-Cred: 5654

Male

SUPERCOACH

"Let's go."

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2011, 02:46:07 PM »

This is ridiculous.  If you are going to be POTUS, put on your big boy pants and take the inevitable criticism that WILL come from the opposition.

"The same thing win, that always won... and we just have a different bunch of excuses if we lose"
SUPERCOACH
Coach Bear Bryant

Male

SUPERCOACH

"Let's go."

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2011, 02:46:46 PM »

When discussing the abject failures of the bho regime, I am not sparing the feelings of my liberal leaning friends by holding back the "I told you so"!

I saw today where MSNBC was pitching the "bho is clinically depressed" slant. LOL except I feel he has intentionally tried to run our country in a ditch and probably feels great about his record. No longer am I giving these people the benefit of the doubt by noting they have no experience in running anything.  These kooks are dangerous and as of yet, the mainstream of the Democratic Party has not been smart enough to speak out against it.

At least 9.1% of the country is depressed right now, and counting.

"The same thing win, that always won... and we just have a different bunch of excuses if we lose"
SUPERCOACH
Coach Bear Bryant

Male

SUPERCOACH

"Let's go."

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2011, 02:50:11 PM »

I'm not a tweeter, and I don't know how this hashtag stuff works, but one of you guys should tweet this:

Telling the truth can only be considered an attack by those who are defenders of lies.#attackwatch

pmull
Coach Nick Saban

E-Cred: 6108

Male

pmull

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2011, 02:54:53 PM »

At least 9.1% of the country is depressed right now, and counting.

That's just the unemployed. There is another 50% that is depressed becaused they are worried about being unemployed due to this economy and this administration.
Coach Hank Crisp
Coach Frank Thomas

Coach Hank Crisp

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2011, 03:00:28 PM »

BHO has clinically depressed the whole friggin country.

I would have shot myself if it wasn't for the fine members of the 'CRS Nation' and getting to laugh about things.  Grin

BHO's new jobs bill has language in it to tax soup kitchens. BO and MO celebrated 9/11 working in a soup kitchen.

Reminiscent of the 1930s era food lines....

SUPERCOACH
Coach Bear Bryant

Male

SUPERCOACH

"Let's go."

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2011, 03:13:41 PM »

The more I think about this, the more irate I get.

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

When I saw Attack Watch in the thread title, I honestly thought this was going to be a website to help watch out for suspicious terrorist activity.  We just had the 9/11 anniversary, so I thought it might be a web site were citizens could go and get information on what types of things to be on the lookout for and maybe anonymously report suspicious activity or something.

That could actually be useful and might help protect the country.

But no, that is not it at all.  It is a web site encouraging citizens to report negative comments about the POTUS so they can do who nows what with them.  It is not about protecting the country from an attack, but protecting the President's chances of getting reelected.  With all of the problems we have in the country right now, this joker's number one concern is that Rush or Beck might say something negative about him?  You have got to be kidding me.  Child please!  I thought you had to be 35 to be President.  Can we please elect an adult this time?  I don't care what letter he has after his name, but he or she needs to be a responsible adult that can lead the country out of this mess.

BAMAWV
Coach Nick Saban

E-Cred: 2454

BAMAWV

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2011, 03:31:19 PM »

When I saw Attack Watch in the thread title, I honestly thought this was going to be a website to help watch out for suspicious terrorist activity.  We just had the 9/11 anniversary, so I thought it might be a web site were citizens could go and get information on what types of things to be on the lookout for and maybe anonymously report suspicious activity or something.

But no, that is not it at all.  It is a web site encouraging citizens to report negative comments about the POTUS so they can do who nows what with them.  It is not about protecting the country from an attack, but protecting the President's chances of getting reelected.  With all of the problems we have in the country right now, this joker's number one concern is that Rush or Beck might say something negative about him?  You have got to be kidding me.  Child please!  I thought you had to be 35 to be President.  Can we please elect an adult this time?  I don't care what letter he has after his name, but he or she needs to be a responsible adult that can lead the country out of this mess.

To bho, 9/11 is just an opportunity to make campaign speeches. He announced he had new ideas for creating jobs, but would announce them in his "BIG speech" He did not. This administration/regime is devoid of ideas. It has become obvious, even to stupid azz democrats, that he is in waaaaaaay over his head.  But that won't stop them from seeking another term or stop idiots from voting for another term of this mess.

The economy is cyclical in nature and would have eventually come back around on its own, had this regime simply left things alone.  The America haters have a guy in office that they can use to realize their goals. He is either complicit or too stupid to realize he is being used.

If my standards are not high enough, kindly lower yours.
Coach Hank Crisp
Coach Frank Thomas

Coach Hank Crisp

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2011, 04:40:30 PM »

To bho, 9/11 is just an opportunity to make campaign speeches. He announced he had new ideas for creating jobs, but would announce them in his "BIG speech" He did not. This administration/regime is devoid of ideas. It has become obvious, even to stupid azz democrats, that he is in waaaaaaay over his head.  But that won't stop them from seeking another term or stop idiots from voting for another term of this mess.

The economy is cyclical in nature and would have eventually come back around on its own, had this regime simply left things alone.  The America haters have a guy in office that they can use to realize their goals. He is either complicit or too stupid to realize he is being used.

Exactly right that the economy would have rebounded by now if the politicians would have left things alone. Read the 2 posts here on presidents manison, written by Thomas Sowell - Back to the Future part 1 and 2. He talks about the presidents duriing the 1930s depression screwing thinks up worst by their actions.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Next Game

vs.

Day: Saturday
Date: 8/31/2024
Time: TBD
TV: TBD
Radio: Fun 92.7
Tuscaloosa, AL

* Who's Online
  • Dot Guests: 241
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0