Marshal Dillon Marshal Dillon
E-Cred: 3072
bamaphil bamaphil
E-Cred: 2962
Hannibal Lecter, MD Hannibal Lecter, MD
E-Cred: 2961

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ***Official A Day Weekend Thread***  (Read 16136 times)
Chechem
President Denny

E-Cred: 7228

Chechem

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 17, 2016, 11:59:19 AM »

The ones with matching hats are NALT and his kids, plus 2's grandson (at left).

ricky023
President Denny

E-Cred: 5062

Male

ricky023

To Be One Ask One

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 17, 2016, 12:52:09 PM »

Some pics:

It was warm, sunny, and comfy.  Plus, we sat at midfield!!

Chech, Mrs. Red E., and Red Elephant

OH man thank yall so much for the pics. I at least get to put some faces to some of the names. I can see from the smiles you guys were having a ball as it should be and I am so proud. I look forward if the Lord wills that one day I get to mingle in such company.    Kiss RTR!

John 15:5
"The Preacher"
"Rangers Lead the Way"
1/75th Rangers
2Stater
President Denny

E-Cred: 7921

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 17, 2016, 01:08:21 PM »

What happened to the rest of Mrs Red? Looks like she was decapitated! 

I want to thank Jamos again for being the greatest of hosts. What terrific seats we had for both the baseball game and the football game. 

We had a blast and this is something my family really needed.. Everybody had a great time, although my grandson is still obsessed about us losing the baseball game. He is not used to Alabama losing at anything. 

Chech, it was good seeing you again, as always, and great meeting the Red Elephants. NALT it was great seeing you again, as well. Man, are your kids growing!

And kudos to Jamos' son for converting a yankee into a big Bama fan. I have to say though, that as yankees go, Tom is a good 'un!

Looking forward to you guys coming down for the CRS surf fishing outing. I'm going to have to make up some new lies to talk about, since I used up all my old stuff this weekend. 
Chechem
President Denny

Chechem

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 17, 2016, 03:45:26 PM »

I want to thank Jamos again for being the greatest of hosts. What terrific seats we had for both the baseball game and the football game. 

We had a blast and this is something my family really needed.. Everybody had a great time, although my grandson is still obsessed about us losing the baseball game. He is not used to Alabama losing at anything. 

Chech, it was good seeing you again, as always, and great meeting the Red Elephants. NALT it was great seeing you again, as well. Man, are your kids growing!

And kudos to Jamos' son for converting a yankee into a big Bama fan. I have to say though, that as yankees go, Tom is a good 'un!

Looking forward to you guys coming down for the CRS surf fishing outing. I'm going to have to make up some new lies to talk about, since I used up all my old stuff this weekend. 

Yep, 2, it was a fun time.

Now I'm ready for fishing again.  Was just on the web looking at other options for future stays.  "Value Place" is near you, and rents by the week.  That looks like a winner!

Tell everyone I enjoyed seeing and visiting with them.  Your family is loads of fun.  Breddy is always a threat to beat us on pick-'ems in the forum.    See you soon.

2Stater
President Denny

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 17, 2016, 03:52:41 PM »

Yep, 2, it was a fun time.

Now I'm ready for fishing again.  Was just on the web looking at other options for future stays.  "Value Place" is near you, and rents by the week.  That looks like a winner!

Tell everyone I enjoyed seeing and visiting with them.  Your family is loads of fun.  Breddy is always a threat to beat us on pick-'ems in the forum.    See you soon.

I will, indeed. That Value Place was the one I was telling you about. My golfing buddy from Louisville came down a couple of weeks ago and stayed there. He gave it high marks. See you in a few weeks. 
N.AL-Tider
Coach Wallace Wade

E-Cred: 3190

N.AL-Tider

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 17, 2016, 06:20:22 PM »

The kids absolutely loved hanging out with all of you "old" folks...   I think  they especially enjoyed playing with Jamos' son Kevin and eating up his crawfish... I just hope they didn't wear him out too much.  I agree too that Tom is a good 'un, as Yankees go...Kevin needs to step it up and next year bring a bunch of converted Yankees in on a bus... It was great getting to see and visit with Jamos and Mrs. Jamos.  Good people I tell you, GOOD people... 2Stater, Chechem and Red Elephant are great fun to hang with too but boy, those last two are some tall boys... Shocked  They made 2stater and I probably look like midgets...    I can't wait for the fishing trip.  2, I'm depending on you to teach me to surf.  Once I get that down I'm pretty sure I can handle the fishing part... Wink

"Play by play, that’s how we win here."

Eddie Jackson  Dec. 2016
2Stater
President Denny

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 17, 2016, 06:54:36 PM »

The kids absolutely loved hanging out with all of you "old" folks...   I think  they especially enjoyed playing with Jamos' son Kevin and eating up his crawfish... I just hope they didn't wear him out too much.  I agree too that Tom is a good 'un, as Yankees go...Kevin needs to step it up and next year bring a bunch of converted Yankees in on a bus... It was great getting to see and visit with Jamos and Mrs. Jamos.  Good people I tell you, GOOD people... 2Stater, Chechem and Red Elephant are great fun to hang with too but boy, those last two are some tall boys... Shocked  They made 2stater and I probably look like midgets...    I can't wait for the fishing trip.  2, I'm depending on you to teach me to surf.  Once I get that down I'm pretty sure I can handle the fishing part... Wink

Good luck with that. I can't even tie a knot.  Laughing
Chechem
President Denny

Chechem

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 17, 2016, 07:32:52 PM »

Here's a photo from Friday night's baseball game.  We sat right behind home plate.  Great seats, again provided by Jamos.   

NALT, we'll try to teach you.  Hopefully you have the fishing tackle already.  I'll try to teach you what I know, but keep in mind that I failed miserably with 2.     At least he had beginner's luck during the first trip, and caught some fine fish!

ricky023
President Denny

Male

ricky023

To Be One Ask One

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 17, 2016, 08:16:35 PM »

Applause E-Cred man I am so glad yall such a great time. I wish so bad I could have been there me and Mrs Dottie and meet up. I know the Lord will bring us together someday and it will be a blast.  Kiss, RTR!

"The Preacher"
"Rangers Lead the Way"
1/75th Rangers
2Stater
President Denny

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 17, 2016, 08:21:18 PM »

Applause E-Cred man I am so glad yall such a great time. I wish so bad I could have been there me and Mrs Dottie and meet up. I know the Lord will bring us together someday and it will be a blast.  Kiss, RTR!

Preacher, I know I said I would post something from the game if something big happened. Um... nothing big happened.  Undecided
N.AL-Tider
Coach Wallace Wade

E-Cred: 3190

N.AL-Tider

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 17, 2016, 08:29:23 PM »

Here's a photo from Friday night's baseball game.  We sat right behind home plate.  Great seats, again provided by Jamos.   

NALT, we'll try to teach you.  Hopefully you have the fishing tackle already.  I'll try to teach you what I know, but keep in mind that I failed miserably with 2.     At least he had beginner's luck during the first trip, and caught some fine fish!
Oh, I'm ok with the fishing part.  I just don't know how to do it while surfing...  Lips Sealed

"Play by play, that’s how we win here."

Eddie Jackson  Dec. 2016
ricky023
President Denny

Male

ricky023

To Be One Ask One

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 17, 2016, 08:32:11 PM »

Preacher, I know I said I would post something from the game if something big happened. Um... nothing big happened.  Undecided

Hey 2 it is ok. I know you would have, but hey just knowing and hearing all the fun you all had that is posting enough for me. Shoot i love it, those bare toes and all. rofl, RTR!

"The Preacher"
"Rangers Lead the Way"
1/75th Rangers
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Next Game

vs.

Day: Saturday
Date: 8/31/2024
Time: TBD
TV: TBD
Radio: Fun 92.7
Tuscaloosa, AL

* Who's Online
  • Dot Guests: 521
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0